Check out 2013 CITIZENS HEARING ON DISCLO SURE IN WASHINGTON D.C. - FORMER AIR FO

  • jjparker143
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _2013 CITIZENS HEARING ON DISCLOSURE IN WASHINGTON D.C. - FORMER AIR FORCE
      OFFICER ENCOUNTER WITH ALIENS - The F'ing Truth about UFOs_
      (http://thefingtruthaboutufos.weebly.com/2/post/2013/05/2013-citizens-hearing-on-disclosure
      -in-washington-dc-former-air-force-officer-encounter-with-aliens.html?goback
      =.gde_1657247_member_242025341)