Crop Circles tonight at KC MUFON 6:30 pm

  • MO MUFON
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Catherine Cogorno is our guest speaker tonight at the KC MUFON Meeting - she will have a wonderful presentation on Crop Circles and will have her book available for sale.  The meeting starts at 6:30 pm at the Westport Flea Market Restaurant.  $5.00 members, $10.00 non-MUFON members.  Bring your current ID card with you to show official MUFON membership for the discount.  If you are not an official MUFON member (If you don't get the MUFON Journal you aren't ), go to www.mufon.com to join.  No photos or filming allowed.

      "The Wondrous World of Crop Circles"
      Overview
      of the event, covering the trajectory, characteristics, appearances
      world wide, latest developments and unifying interpretations about their
      purpose and origin.

      Catherine was born in St. Louis, and lived in
      Peru for 19 years.  She is passionate about all things spiritual, healing and
      artistic.  Catherine is a member of the worldwide Self Realization Fellowship, hospice
      volunteer, Reiki Master and author of "Earth Expressions", an artistic exploration of crop circles, for ages 7 to 107!

      Kansas City MUFON Meetings
      Meets the second Monday of every month -  Unless otherwise noted.  Updates on local sightings and we usually have a guest speaker or film.
      All are welcome to
      attend. Open to the public.
      6:30 PM - 8:45 PM
      Westport Flea Market (Restaurant)
      817 Westport Road, Kansas City, MO 64111 We have a private room in the back.
      This is a CASH only establishment.  They have an ATM on site.
      Contact KC Section Director Richard Hayde: rachon704@... any questions.
      Anyone interested in the UFO phenomena is welcome to attend meetings.
      No cameras or filming allowed.
      MEDIA ONLY: Contact Margie Kay in advance at margiekay06@.... No photographs without prior authorization.

      Margie Kay

      V.P. Global Radio Alliance, LLC dba KGRA digital broadcasting
      www.kgraradio.com
      Host, Un-X News Radio
      Publisher, Un-X News Magazine
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Facebook pageWebsite: www.margiekay.com