Re: [UFOnet] The ZetaTalk Newsletter

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 48 , May 11 6:21 PM
      How'd that 2012 thing work out? Zetatalk is a bunch of nonsense. I'm sorry for bursting you balloons, but I just live in reality.

      How's that freedom and liberty thing working out for us? It's not!

      On May 11, 2013, at 8:44 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

      > The ZetaTalk
      > Newsletter
      > Issue 345, Sunday May 12,
      > 2013
      > http://zetatalk2.com/newsletr/issue345.htm
      > Creeping Disclosure; Greers
      > False Claims; Earthquake Lies; Red Dust and Hawks; Boston
      > Bombing
      >
      > ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for May 11,
      > 2013
      > http://zetatalk2.com/ning/11ma2013.htm
      >

      > Zeta Talk on Facebook

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 48 of 48 , Aug 31, 2013
        Nathan, not on board with Zetatk, please stop posting this diatribe garbage. I personally think you are a decent individual, but Zetatalk is comeplete Bravo Sierra.

        Sent from my iPhone