Re: [UFOnet] Crop circles and energy tonight on Un-X News Radio

  • jjparker143
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      I will definitely try to be there Margie Kay. Blessings, Jonathyon

      In a message dated 5/10/2013 12:54:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      margiekay06@... writes:

      My special guests on Un-X News Radio tonight are Energy Edd, an amazing man
      who is supercharged with healing energy, which he can actually send to
      listeners during the show! Also Catherine Cogorno, author of Earth
      Expressions, an artistic exploration inspired by crop circles. Both have
      fascinating stories to tell!

      Listen live at www.kgraradio.com 6 -8 pm CST. Ask questions in the chat
      room. I hope you'll join me!

      Margie Kay

      V.P. Global Radio Alliance, LLC dba KGRA digital broadcasting
      www.kgraradio.com
      Host, Un-X News Radio
      Publisher, Un-X News Magazine
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Facebook pageWebsite: www.margiekay.com