Crop circles and energy tonight on Un-X News Radio

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2013
      My special guests on Un-X News Radio tonight are Energy Edd, an amazing man who is supercharged with healing energy, which he can actually send to listeners during the show!  Also Catherine Cogorno, author of Earth Expressions, an artistic exploration inspired by crop circles.  Both have fascinating stories to tell!

      Listen live at www.kgraradio.com 6 -8 pm CST.  Ask questions in the chat room.  I hope you'll join me!

      Margie Kay

      V.P. Global Radio Alliance, LLC dba KGRA digital broadcasting
      www.kgraradio.com
      Host, Un-X News Radio
      Publisher, Un-X News Magazine
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Facebook pageWebsite: www.margiekay.com

    • jjparker143