Check out CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH A GREY M ASSIVE UFO OVER WHITBY ONTARIO CANADA - 2

  • jjparker143
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH A GREY MASSIVE UFO OVER WHITBY ONTARIO CANADA - 23
      MARCH 2013 - The F'ing Truth about UFOs_
      (http://thefingtruthaboutufos.weebly.com/2/post/2013/05/close-encounter-with-a-grey-massiveufo-over-whitby-ontar
      io-canada-23-march-2013.html?goback=.gde_1657247_member_238333374)