The ZetaTalk Newsletter

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 48 , May 4, 2013
      The ZetaTalk Newsletter
      Issue 344, Sunday May 5, 2013
      http://zetatalk2.com/newsletr/issue344.htm
      Global Warming Assassinations; Critter Quake Predictors; African Roll Footprint; Dark Lightning

      ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for May 4, 2013
      http://zetatalk2.com/ning/04ma2013.htm

      Zeta Talk on Facebook

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 48 of 48 , Aug 31, 2013
        Nathan, not on board with Zetatk, please stop posting this diatribe garbage. I personally think you are a decent individual, but Zetatalk is comeplete Bravo Sierra.

        Sent from my iPhone