Exo-Vaticana with Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, Part 2

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      Exo-Vaticana with Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, Part 2

        (Must watch!)
      Tom Hornand Cris Putnam conquered impossible odds, predicting the sudden resignation of PopeBenedict in Petrus Romanus. Before the dust even settled they released another blockbuster book, Exo-Vaticana, a deep look into the Vatican’s plans to welcome an alien raceto planet Earth! PROJECT LUCIFER? Say what? Is there an alien Savior on the way?
      prophecyinthenews.com

      http://vineoflife.net/2013/04/26/exo-vaticana-with-tom-horn-and-cris-putnam-part-2/%c2%a0

    • Sandy Nichols
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
        I also heard the broadcast of Pt. 1. We need to keep this in mind just in case.