Re: [UFOnet] Re: Planet X is a big fat hoax.

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
      The Planet X hoax is the same thing as Y2K, end of the world Nostradamus 2000 predictions and Mayan 2012.

      Every generation assumes the end of the world is coming, and yet it continues. And it will continue.

      Governments of the world are our largest enemy. In the 20th Century, governments killed 260 million of their own citizens.

      Without sounding like I'm editorializing, if the people have no way to resist their govt, they will be killed by their govt.

      What does this have to do with UFOs? The lack of disclosure and transparency is a symptom of an illegitimate govt.

      On Apr 6, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Peter Longworth <hornet@...> wrote:

      > I never believed it. I was not one bit disappointed when it didn't appear. In the UFO community there are a lot of issues thrown out there and a diversity of opinion. You have to try and weed out the crap from the truth. It was a great science fiction story, but when it comes to fact, it didn't make the grade. One thing I see in the UFO community I'm against is people exploiting people, like charging $4000-8000 for a meet the UFOs tour. I believe people made money out of this Planet X scheme. The real battlers are those that do decades of research, put in the hard yards and produce wonderful books on the topic. Ignorant people say UFO authors are just out to make money, yet 95% don't. Many authors have to your and appear on radio shows just to sell their books. There are several authors I'm suspect about, especially one who was on recently talking about Planet X coming back to wipe out Earth. When will these people learn. They do great harm to the UFO community, and to serious researchers reputations, when the general public think we're all quacks because of the shonks in the field, soiling it for the majority.
      >
      > I wish some of the radio interviewers would pull them up on statements they make on air, instead of giving them a free pass. They should be asked to provide evidence.
      >
      > Peter
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On 06/04/2013, at 3:09 AM, "broali4x" <broali4xa@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Dear wayne,
      > > Pardon my sarcastic satire, but you are confusing the jolly fat Mr.
      > > Santa Klaus or the hip-hoppity Easter Bunny with the truth of Planet X.
      > > Please, do us all a favor and take five to visit your priest or rabbi.
      > > Thanks
      > >

      > > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "wayne" <sgtwal@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> For 2 years we were told it was on its way. We were told it would be
      > > visible in the daylight as it passed. We were told it would change the
      > > planet. We were even told that the meteor over Russia was a fragment of
      > > the planet.
      > >> All the hype and NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENED.
      > >> IT'S ALL A HOAX. Surprise, surprise!!

      > > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-owner@yahoogroups.com
      > >
      > > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
      > > further investigation.Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Peter Longworth
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
        To the posters

        Instead of putting links to clips, it would be good if people could do some research of their own first about whether the object or information they're posting is genuine. An explanation of the item they're posting would be welcome. A subject line and link by itself the group nothing. I'm suspicious of clicking on any link with all the Trojans out there.

        Accompanying information makes posts more credible, and readers can easily decide if they want to click on it.

        I've been ignoring a lot of stuff recently because I'm not satisfied with the quality of posts in this group.

        Peter

        Sent from my iPhone