Collection : Reptilian Shapeshif ters On CNN News…Or Just Video G litches ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
      Check these out and see what you think. Just video glitches...or something else ?
      See at : http://drryles.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/collection-reptilian-shapeshifters-on-cnn-newsor-just-video-glitches/

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
        This is very pathetic.

        So video irregularities allow people to claim these are shapeshifting reptilians? Really?

        This does nothing except discredit those of us who are legitimate pursuers of scientific evidence. This is like when the US Govt says they killed Bin Laden when we all know he died of natural causes in 2002.

        Only idiots believe the 'official story'.

        Operation Solar Warden does exist and it was NOT discontinued.

        Most 'UFOs' that people see are owned by us.

        Our human civilization is not as stupid as the illuminati / globalist satanic scum would have us believe.