Check out Hyperborean Vibrations: The Secret Dulce underground base and the Grey

  • jjparker143
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Hyperborean Vibrations: The Secret Dulce underground base and the Grey
      Alien conspiracy_
      (http://hyperboreanvibrations.blogspot.com/2011/04/secret-dulce-underground-base-and-grey.html)
      Many of my groups have doubted my words regarding the D.U.M.B.s, the under
      ground bases throughout America and the US Government's (NSA) association
      with the ETs on Earth. They say one photo is worth a thousand words so
      please review the photo's for your self and decide for yourself.
      _jonathonjoseph@..._ (mailto:jonathonjoseph@...)