Fw: Filer's Files #10 2013 - Twining's Air Material Command, Stargate Chronicles, Nancy Redstar Books

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 7:11 PM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 8:43 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #10 2013 - Twining's Air Material Command, Stargate Chronicles, Nancy Redstar Books

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=f986fcb620ca&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      Video from Uruguay taken February
      21, 2013,
      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you
      wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's
      Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I feel the scientific
      study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report
      provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world
      situation.”In special reports, this week’s files cover:
      General Twining’s Air Material
      Command UFO Report,
      Stargate Chronicles, and
      Our Star Ancestors by Nancy Redstar.
      Unidentified Aerial
      Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia,  Indiana, Kentucky,
      Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia.
      Sightings of
      UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Guyana, Puerto Rico, England in the United
      Kingdom, andUruguay.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
      evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial
      intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month
      represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested
      in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force.
      Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue
      this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's
      are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      George Filer & Arie Vandenberg
      MUFON
      Conference, 2012
      Hello Readers,

      Did YOU donate yet? If you enjoy Filer's Files every week, show your love
      and support to George by donating to the cause.
      Help us continue bringing you these great reports on UFOs,
      exopolitics, new books, news and science.

      Thanks for reading! -Arie

       Donation Amounts: ( 1.00)
      ( 5.00) ( 10.00) ( 25.00) ( 50.00) ( 100.00) ( fill in amount)

      Special Reports
      General Twining’s
      Air Material Command UFO Report
      http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/pre1948.php
      Stargate Chronicles
      Clark C. McClelland writes,
      “This is part of Chapter 13 called The Cape Kennedy-Kecksburg UFO
      Connection from my book The Stargate Chronicles.
      Clark C. McClelland writes,“On the day when the
      Kecksburg Incident happened, I was informed by ONI that the Soviet Union had made an earlier statement
      that was confirmed about its failed Venera 3 MV-4 Venus Spacecraft that was launched on November 16, 1965
      from the U.S.S.R. Baikonur Launch site. They reported that their craft had experienced a damaging failure
      of the support Venera launch platform on orbit. It was an important mission to the planet Venus designed
      for a soft landing attempt on the surface of that planet. The 3 MV-4 Mission had an explosion on orbit
      and the interplanetary effort was lost. The mission designation was immediately changed to be called the
      Cosmos ’96. That was the normal practice of the U.S.S.R. It was a Kremlin political order to “save
      face” and not have to admit that their rocket science was faulty and other than perfect. After all,
      communism from their view point was far superior to any democratic system on earth.” http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/web/
      “It was then I heard Bean again question the crew in an uplink, “GT-7, what is the estimated
      distance and size?” Lovell replied by stressing, “We also have the booster in sight!” With this comment it verified UFOs were being observed, whether alien or otherwise. My reaction was WOW
      they are tracking the booster and other unidentified objects. I was in anticipation of other exciting
      comments when I heard another statement come from one of the engineers at his launch control center console,
      “We have got some UFOs!” This was not a good comment to make with USAF and NSA officers who
      were only a short distance away. It was then that NASA Astronaut Alan Bean muted out the open system commentary
      up and down link being received through the S-Band Transponder System. It originated from the Gemini 7
      crew above and on orbit. I supposed Alan had received orders through his headset from NASA top management
      or even possibly from Colonel John Albert, USAF Chief of the Gemini Launch Vehicle USAF AerospaceDivision
      Wing, to immediately mute communications from being heard by all at the cape and keep it exclusively between
      the Geminis’s crew and Cap Com.” By Clark C. McClelland.
      The complete Chapter can be read
      on my website. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nationalufocenter.com/&lid=83346&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      Our Star Ancestors by Nancy Redstar
       Bret Lueder
      reports. “Is it so hard to believe that we are not alone in the Universe? Aren't tens of thousands
      of unexplained sightings, testimonies of close encounters in many forms, hundreds of quality photos and
      some film footage enough to convince a rational, reasonable person to be at least open to the possibility
      of the existence of and contact with an extraterrestrial species?”
      When you consider the breadth
      of scientific information and testimony collected in the Western world alone, the evidence is compelling,
      if not overwhelming.
      But if this still isn't enough to convince a person; if your mistrust of governments
      and things like the Internet runs deeper still, what if it was learned that Native American history was
      riddled with accounts of origins from the stars? Would this, then, be convincing enough? Could you trust
      the Native Americans?
      Well according to Native American author Nancy Red Star the information is true.
      And she is chronicling the word-for-word stories from the elders themselves in a new trilogy of books
      beginning with book one,“Star Ancestors: Indian Wisdom Teachers Share The Teachings Of The Extraterrestrial
      Contact From Wisdom keepers Around The World” (Bear & Company) [Book III Extraterrestrials (Destiny
      Books), and book two, “Legends Of The Star Ancestors.”
      Further, Nancy Red Star (shown here)
      has recently completed a book called “UFO's No Threat: Official Eyewitness Testimony”, which
      is awaiting publication. She has also just shot a pilot for a new documentary series produced with the
      help and partnership of Red Star Productions, pioneer Native American director Phil Lucas (Northern Exposure,
      several PBS specials and feature films) and Los Angeles producer Bill Bratowski (Coppos Films). “Called
      the Bright Ones,” the series will document more official testimony from both military and indigenous
      sources and the "groundbreaking" connections between them.
      Red Star herself is of mixed Native American
      descent and is currently a citizen of the Sovereign Republic of the Abenaki Nation of Missisquoi, St.
      Francis/Sokoki Band--part of a Canadian/Eastern seaboard confederation of Native American tribes called
      the Wabenaki Confederacy. But more importantly in terms of her books, she is also what is known in indigenous
      circles as a "runner." A runner is a person that walks between worlds, genders, cultures and generations,
      says Red Star, and she feels that it is her destiny to fulfill such a role. As a runner, she will be bringing
      this collective indigenous knowledge to the public for the first time. In doing so she says that she will
      be closing the Sacred Hoop that was broken upon conquest.
      I recently had a chance to talk with Red Star
      via telephone from her home in New Mexico and I asked her about Native American prophecy, contact with
      UFO's and her latest book, “Life with a Cosmos Clearance” (Light Technology Publishing). Here
      are some select portions of our conversation.
      With six decades of past UFO activity why have these elders
      chosen to come forward now with this knowledge? “Prophecy says that it is the time for our Star
      Guardian's to return. The elders have told me that we have to prepare for their return in order for them
      to be able to help us in the coming time of transition into the Fifteenth World. My book covers many peoples
      in the Western Hemisphere but these histories of star ancestors are found in all indigenous cultures.”
      And that's why Dr. Greer and his Disclosure Project are so important because as many Native American
      elders are coming forward with this knowledge for the benefit of all, so are the elders of the modern,
      Western world. All of those Disclosure witnesses are getting closer to death and are now less afraid of
      any possible consequences. What is the relationship between the heartbeat of Mother Earth, modern technology,
      and alien interactions with Native Americans?
      What is the relationship between the heartbeat of Mother
      Earth, modern technology, and alien interactions with Native Americans?
      “Every tribe that I have
      come in contact with has some history with and regular visitations from these "ultra-terrestrials." In
      2012 the planet was totally immersed in light and we need to be able to accept the new frequency. The
      misuse of technology has taken Mother Earth out of her rhythm and it is only by returning to the old ways
      and slowing our hearts and minds down that we will be able to adapt to the coming Age. There are certain
      peoples that never bought into technology. I'm talking about people that walk in different worlds; they
      have out-of-body experiences and can heal themselves and other people. They don't need computers.
      They
      don't need to store knowledge because they can access it at any time. They've had all the technology that
      they ever needed from the beginning. There are many tribes that pray virtually twenty-four hours a day
      in order to resettle the heartbeat. Koyaanisquatsi is a Hopi word meaning "life out of balance." Just
      go to any big city and sit and watch how fast everything moves. In each their own way, every one of these
      teachings say that we need to slow down through prayer, that we need to meditate in any form to support
      our Mother and prepare ourselves for the incoming frequency of light. The Kogi are one such tribe. During
      visitations, these beings tell us to return to the old ways; to keep singing, dancing, and praying to
      help our Mother. These are the teachings of our Star Guardians; that the knowledge within will provide
      us with the answers we need.”
      “I notice that you are careful to not use the term abduction."
      Nancy states, “I say "visitations" because indigenous peoples are visited by the ancestors, not
      abducted by them. I believe that so-called abductions are all a big scam carried out by the United States
      military for disinformation purposes. Our interactions are peaceful and positive, and oftentimes they
      impart knowledge, prophecy, and healings of all sorts. Each one of my interviews confirms the next. It
      is very convincing. When you realize that visitations have been going on since the beginning and that
      it is normal for Native Americans to interact with these beings, fear tends to reside. And fear is the
      biggest obstacle blocking full government disclosure. Remove the fear and the truth will flow.”
      In your latest book, “Life with a Cosmos Clearance”, ex-government man/Comanche Daniel
      M. Salter corroborates your findings about abductions and other "scams." What is the connection between
      governments and visitations?
      Nancy states, “The Star Wars Program is a scam, too, because it is
      claimed that it is there to protect the U.S. from missile attack by another nation. But it is really set
      up to attack aliens when they come to help us in transition. And just like the so-called alien abductions,
      cattle mutilations are also a big scam. Together, the secret society conspirators use these scenarios
      to generate fear through the media so that when the time comes the population will see it as an alien
      invasion. “
      “Werner Von Braun [ex-Nazi scientist brought to the U.S. after WWII believed this
      and he's the one who jump-started the whole program. Humans have never been stopped from going into space.
      But when we explode nuclear weapons in space, this crosses the line. This is their primary reason for
      making contact with the Superpowers, to warn us against this. And we haven't listened. We really have
      no idea what these explosions do to other realms. So they have periodically intervened in various military
      affairs for the good of all. But they have no interest or motive to invade this planet. It is ludicrous
      to think that we could militarily defend ourselves against these beings because their technology is so
      far advanced.”
      Salter claims that the Superpowers have had this technology for decades? The bottom
      line is that our governments are hiding what is known as Blank Slate technology or the use of particlization
      [turning waves into particles]. This is basically the same thing that the human pineal gland does in the
      brain. This technology can free our world and will also help the human race enter into the Fifteenth World.
      There's just so much information out there. It's all just a big crapshoot.”
      Nancy Red Star can be
      reached at nancy@.... For more information on upcoming books, her documentary film project or
      appearances go to http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nancyredstar.com/content.htm&lid=83347&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077  Thanks to Bret Lueder
      UFO Sightings
      in the United States
      ArizonaLights
      Mesa -- Sitting out back enjoying my evening on February 25, 2013,
      when a huge ball of light comes up over the homes facing west in my neighborhood. I have video posted
      of it on you tube. Object is above the bright moon light flying south.
      A second one comes and goes the
      exact same way. It’s just weird the way they were moving and I can see other people on this sight
      have been seeing exactly what I just saw. It was too big of a ball of light to be any aircraft! Thanks
      to MUFON CMS

      CaliforniaLights

      Van nuys/ Sherman oaks -- I was driving listening to the
      radio when I heard a report on kfi-am 640 about calls coming in about lights in the sky. I was in a parking
      lot eating on February 24, 2013. I heard something about a meteor shower and when I saw the lights in
      the sky I assumed they were meteors. That's when I noticed they were moving slow. I grabbed my phone and
      began recording. There were three orbs that were a glowing red/ orange and four lights appear in the video.
      The light on the far left is a star. I thought I could use it as a reference. That's when one of the orbs
      began disappearing. Then another faded away when I heard a helicopter and looked up and saw another red
      glowing light. The fourth one then disappeared about two minutes later. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      FloridaPilot
      Reports Orbs
       Miami-- It was 20:00 hours (8 PM) in Kendal, South Miami when we saw like six objects
      similar to helicopters. Three persons watched the objects coming from the NW to the E, then turning to
      the S. The size was not easy to say, but they were separate crafts. They were rounded with an orbiting
      light orange color and no anti collision light or green and red navigation lights or strobe lights.
      “I
      am a commercial Pilot and know what I see in the air. I have been a pilot for more than 30 years. I thought
      of weather balloons, but there would not have been six following one behind the other in flight controlled
      formation. Well I took my IPhone 4 and took a picture and 2 videos. Maybe they are top secret devices
      or drone recon planes. Who knows? The objects were traveling fast at estimated speeds of 300 knots and
      were devoid of noise. The objects were flying at an estimated 10,000 to 18,000 feet. Thanks to William
      Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      Georgia Multiple Sightings over the Past Year

      SMARR -- My husband
      and I started seeing an object in the sky over a year ago and as recent as February 24, 2013, at 11:21
      PM. We live in a very wooded area and there is no light pollution.  Everyone who came to our home
      saw it. We called it our light. As time went on the object got closer. It got to the point we could see
      it in the scope of our gun, but the object was constantly moving.

      The object is larger and is lower
      than the stars because when it is extremely overcast and cloudy, we can still see it. Along with the larger
      object, there is always three smaller UFO's that change colors very quickly. These objects move faster
      and in ways that our conventional aircraft simply cannot. We would love to know what these things are.
      There is no way these are weather balloons or objects reflecting light. We have hours of footage and pictures
      of the objects.

      At one point they got so close to the house it scared us. We did not see the objects
      for quite some time after two jets flew over the house chasing it.

      The fighter jets were in combat mode
      trying their best to keep up, but it was like the UFOs were just teasing them. Every time the aircraft
      got close the UFOs would just go from one point in the sky to another point in the blink of an eye. It
      has been in the past week that the objects have returned. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National
      UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      IndianaOval
      BrAZIL-- My spouse was returning to work
      after 11:10 AM on the 10th of September 2012. She phoned stating she had taken pictures of something rather
      strange she spotted while driving on State Road 59 by Forest Park. She thought it might be a blimp, but
      this did not look like a normal blimp. She observed the craft hovering and then moving north of the town
      of Brazil and took several photos. No one is sure what the object might be. You will notice the object
      below the traffic light and near the power lines. The object appears like a small white object with a
      dark bottom. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      Sullivan – I watched a single prop plane
      fly by the west side of Hardees Restaurant at an altitude of about 150-200 feet on March 4, 2013.and most
      likely headed NNW for Sullivan County Airport. It appeared to be flying extremely slow. Thinking in my
      own mind it had a head wind while assisting in the planes lift, which I watched this plane for about 30-40
      seconds.

      Two minutes later I looked out the window again and caught a white glowing object
      just above
      the tree line over a field. It was further away compared to the plane that had passed by. The object headed
      due west in a slow pattern and suddenly lost altitude at about a 10 degree angle and that’s when
      I lost view of the object.  It certainly did not look like a plane with it glowing like that. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS,

      KentuckyCylinder

      Ashland -- The witness saw a bright green, metallic, cigar
      shaped object flying low (about 150 feet off of the ground). He only saw the object for about ten seconds
      on March 2, 2011, at 9:30 PM.

      At the time he was in his vehicle and noticed a "hissing" on his radio
      and his voltmeter jumped up and down. He has a newer model General Motors Van and has never had problems
      with the vehicle. The interference was brief and happened only during the sighting. Metallic debris rained
      down from the craft onto his vehicle. He thought the object crashed. Subsequently MUFON investigators
      found trees that had "freshly" broken off branches towards the top of the trees. No crash debris were
      found. The witness said he would take photos of the damaged trees and send some of the "metallic dust"
      for analysis. Updates will be posted.
      Note: A UFO investigator who resides in Ashland, KY took the above
      photo which somewhat fits the description of the object seen on March 2, 2011. Listen to Witness Interview (MP3)
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      Maine Large V-Shaped Lights

      Skowhegan
      -- Driving S-SE just before leaving town on Route 104, I saw a triangle-shaped collection of solid, non-blinking
      colored lights hanging in the sky on February 18, 2013, at 9:25 PM.. The craft seemed at least big enough
      to be a C-5 transport aircraft hovering. I could see stars around the craft, so it wasn't a blimp. I’m
      very familiar with the area and the sky around here and the lights were very noticeable and different.
      I saw nothing when driving in the exact same place and in the same direction 3-4 hours later. Thanks to
      Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      MichiganDisk
       Rockwood -- I got a clear view of the craft on February 18, 2013, at 9:25 PM,
      while heading northbound on I-75.
      I pointed to something in the sky and said, "What is that!?" My Dad responded, "That is a water tower,
      son." That is not what I was pointing at. There was a blue light flying towards us at a remarkable speed.
      As this object became closer I got a very clear view of the shape of a disk or saucer as the object passed
      our car. It was a vibrant sky blue and it appeared to be glowing with black lines running perpendicular
      to each other around the craft.
      It was traveling at a remarkable speed, quite low in the sky. Maybe it
      was government technology, or extraterrestrial? My Dad, who does not fully believe in flying saucers,
      caught a glimpse. He was quite shocked. He is 58. This is my second UFO encounter. I am 22 years old and
      I educate myself on UFO phenomena often. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      MississippiAlien Craft Stored at Base
      GREENVILLE AIR FORCE BASE --My uncle was an electronics specialist
      and a civilian employee at the Air Force base on June 20, 1954. One day some military authorities escorted
      him and several other civilian employees into a large aircraft hangar and ordered them to stay there until
      they were told they could come out. None of the questions about what was going on were answered. The military
      men closed the hangars doors and left. The men in the hanger hung around the area where the hangars doors
      came together and they discovered they could peek outside and see what was going on.
      A disk shaped aircraft
      about 40 feet in diameter descended vertically and landed on the tarmac outside the hangar. Several men
      with cameras filmed the entire incident from elevated scaffolding. Other cameramen stood on the ground.
      A door opened on the aircraft and a child-sized alien being walked down a short ramp. The alien used a
      hand-held computer to communicate with the military personnel. The aircraft was on tripod landing gear
      with wheels, and several men were ordered to push it into the hanger across the way. Once the alien aircraft
      was inside the hanger, the men closed its doors. Several minutes later they pushed the alien craft back
      outside and it soon lifted vertically and silently and quickly darted away. As soon as the alien craft
      was gone the civilian men were allowed to leave their hangar.
      I was a teenager when I heard this story
      and my reaction to it was a mix of uncertainty and disbelief. My uncle didn't have any reason to lie about
      it, but... Years later, I was watching a program about UFOs on television, and a man who saw the same
      event described it exactly as my uncle had described it years earlier--in every detail. I was amazed,
      but while I have seen many UFO programs on television repeated several times, I never saw that particular
      interview again.  My uncle died several years ago, and I imagine that the other witnesses are probably
      all dead as well. I wanted to report this information since our government isn't about to confess that
      it has lied to us about UFOs since 1949. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077

        Hattiesburg City -- On January 8th, 2008, we stopped in a Wal-Mart parking lot and saw this
      curious object in the sky. I said to my husband: "Take a picture of the sky. It looks very funny."

      He
      took the picture and a few days later we noticed this strange object and remembered hearing on the radio
      that there was a sighting in Texas.  We took the picture with a Canon Power Shot A80 at 8:56:40.
       Thanks to MUFON CMS

      New JerseyStar Moving Quickly
      HIGHLANDPARK-- I went out back of my
      house to have a smoke with my wife on February 17, 2013, and looked up to the sky to see a star moving
      pretty fast across the sky. I have been seeing this for quite some time now and I’m not sure what
      they are. Every now and again I see stars moving across the sky, as well as other things. This has been
      going on for years now. Lately it's been more since I've moved to New Jersey from Miami. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS
      HAMILTON-- I was driving down a neighborhood street at night and I saw a bright light in the sky
      on January 13, 2013. I knew it wasn't a plane because it was too large a light and did not blink. At the
      traffic light I was able to get a good look at it as it flew over me.
      It was flying as low as a plane
      that was getting near its landing destination. It had a bright white light in the front with a round blunted
      point. Its perimeter had a few neon red, and blue-green colored lights that were not very noticeable.
      The front seemed to have lights around it. The craft abruptly turned upwards in a 90 degree angle
      and made a pathway of light shooting up to an opening of yellow-white light in the sky where it vanished.
      I zoomed in on my iPhone 4s camera. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      North CarolinaUnidentified
      lights
      Raleigh/Durham -- There were literally dozens of aircraft and unidentified lights in the night
      sky on February 27, 2013. Dozens of people called local news outlets to report them.
      My adult daughter,
      my sister and I saw unidentified craft that sometimes hovered, sometimes darted, and that moved at times
      with incredible speed. Some of the crafts had only white lights, some had only red lights, and some had
      only intermittent strobes and were completely dark for as much as three to five seconds at a time.

      We
      saw three unidentified craft over the area near Six Forks Road in North Raleigh. They had white lights
      and moved very slowly at first. As we continued to watch them, they turned off their white lights and
      turned on much dimmer red lights, at the same time the middle craft became very bright white. Then they
      all three went almost dark, and suddenly sped toward Atlantic Avenue at an incredible rate of speed, then
      suddenly slowed down and resumed moving slowly, at very low altitude, and again with white lights.

      Suddenly
      the sky was filled with 12 to 15 white strobe lights at 1000 feet altitude! The lights would go dark for
      as much as four seconds at a time. While viewing these, three triangular shaped craft with red lights
      only appeared back toward the airport, at a higher altitude. The strobe lights appeared to be hovering
      or moving very slowly - the red objects were moving more quickly, toward the southwest.

      Soon two longer
      craft appeared shaped almost like long-wing gliders, with a row of white lights down the central part
      of the object and red flashing lights on each end. We would also see commercial airliners landing and
      taking off, and these were obviously not similar to these objects. At no time did we hear any noise from
      any of the objects. We all agreed these craft were unlike anything we had ever seen. When the news outlets
      contacted RDU airport, they were told that helicopters were conducting "military exercises" and that there
      was "no threat to public safety," and "nothing to worry, but that’s not what we saw.  Thanks
      to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      OklahomaLights
      PURCEL -- We were driving south along I 35 when an object with two white lights one in front and one
      in the back appeared in the sky in front of our vehicle. It began performing aerial stunts and maneuvers
      in the sky that were a figure eight patterns. My daughter tried taking a picture but object at this point
      was too far away. The lights blinked out one after another as it flew east.
      About 40 minutes later while
      still traveling south along I -35 just south of Paul’s Valley, my daughter had a strange look on
      her face.  I asked, “Are you O.K.”? She said, “Yes, but she had rush of panic when
      she saw a sphere with a white light and window with a red arch hovering right alongside the car.”
      The moment I noticed the craft it shot out in front of our car and changed shape to a triangle with
      three lights. One was white, one red and one blue. It started performing aerial stunts and maneuvers before
      flying back east. My daughter was able to get photos as it changed again and slowed down and flew out
      of our sight. My daughter checked her pictures to discover that two of three photos appeared to be smiley
      faces in the sky while the third is two straight lines parallel to each other. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasLights
       San Antonio-- We had a sighting and took a photo on February 23, 2013, at 7:45 PM. The photo
      was taken on the southeast side of my house. I also have a cell video.
      What my wife and I saw is like
      a giant Christmas tree in the sky going in formation and it disappeared in the same location in the sky.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077

      VirginiaOrbs
      CharlottesvillE– On February 14, 2013, around 7 pm, my neighbor calls to report an odd light hovering above our
      house. I ran out with my camera to look and see a disc about 21 feet long and less than 20 feet above
      my house. The disc blew apart before my eyes into four smaller orbs of light. Two moved toward South First
      Street, while the other two moved pass a neighbors house and disappeared. A bigger dark triangle was seen
      above my house neighbors said I called them to look with me. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      TexasLights
      Octagon
      POTEET -- My uncle pointed out an object in the sky which seemed to be floating towards the
      northwest keeping its speed and altitude on February 23, 2013.  The circular object seemed to be
      tilted and had a dark center, but was not transparent. There was no sound or smoke coming from object.
      It just continued to move till it vanished.

      We know it was not a human driven craft of any kind.
      Thanks
      to MUFON CMS

      Worldwide UFO Reports

      AustraliaFamily Terrorized by an Alien Craft
      Perhaps
      one of the strangest Australian UFO encounters is that of the Knowles family as they drove along the
      lonely Nullarbor Plain in January 1988.
      Mother Faye was travelling the long, lonely stretch of highway
      with her sons, 24-year-old Patrick; Sean aged 21 and 18-year-old Wayne, along with their two dogs. While
      Sean was driving and his older brother sitting beside him, they saw on the road ahead of them a bright
      light. Their curiosity piqued, Sean put his foot down in order to catch up to the curious light shining
      on the road ahead of them. That would soon prove to be a mistake.
      The Knowles’ car soon caught up
      with that curious bright light that now took the shape of an angular egg in an eggcup with a yellow centre,
      and estimated at about one meter wide. It appeared to be either on the road or floating just above it,
      and was moving back and forth. Sean swerved to avoid the object, almost colliding with a car towing a
      caravan travelling in the opposite direction. As they continued driving, the Knowles soon became concerned
      that the glowing egg-shaped object was following them … and then they heard a clunk and felt the
      car being pushed down by a heavy weight.
      Then, the car seemed to be lifted off the road. Frightened,
      Faye wound down her window and reached for the roof. She felt something “soft and rubbery that was
      hot”. When Faye pulled her arm back inside their vehicle, it was covered in a strange black dust.
      The family was terrified and they soon became disoriented and later recounted that their voices sounded
      slower and lower in pitch. Patrick later said that he felt like his “brains were being sucked out”. Meanwhile, the car’s speedometer registered speeds that the small car would be highly unlikely to
      achieve. Then the car appeared to drop back onto the road, bursting the rear tire on the right hand side.
      After pulling off the road, the Knowles jumped out of the car and hid behind some nearby bushes, shaken
      and scared. Eventually, they returned to the car, changed the tire and drove at speed to the nearest town.
      Physical traces on the car, corroborating evidence from a truck driver and the sincerity in the Knowles’
      own testimony on national television point to something extremely out of the ordinary happening on the
      highway across the Nullarbor Plain in January 1988.
      But was it a UFO encounter or something else? According
      to Jenny Randles, author of Time Storms, the Knowles’ encounter has more to do with a natural phenomenon
      in which time it is distorted rather than that of a UFO encounter. Indeed, there appear to be a number
      of similarities with other cases the author has investigated. But, whether the Knowles were terrorized
      by an unidentified flying object or inadvertently drove into a so-called “time storm,” there
      is little doubt that the family experienced something baffling, and terrifying, on that day in the summer
      of 1988. More on the Knowles’ encounter on the Nullarbor.  Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077

      BRISBANE -- I was standing on my front verandah having a coffee on Saturday the 2nd
      of February 2013. On Russell Island looking east towards North Stradbroke Island I was thinking what a
      beautiful day it was after some very heavy weather.  I noticed a white craft moving very slowly north
      for about six seconds when it just winked out. It was flying against a very clear blue sky. I watched
      the same patch of sky for another 5 to 10 minutes when it re-appeared. This time it was slightly larger
      and above the earlier flight path but still flying at the same speed and in the same direction, again
      for about six seconds, but just before it winked out it seemed to bank in a left direction. Then once
      again it simply disappeared against a very blue sky. Ten minutes later a helicopter appeared flying in
      the general area of the craft and straight over my house.
      I knew it was not normal. Was it a UFO? Yes.
      NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
       Costa Rica Captured
      Image

      Turrialba -- This is a website with a government owned, fixed base volcano observation camera
      - camera mounted on a volcano just a couple of miles from where I live on February 21. 2013. I look at
      the updated images often, but had never seen anything like this. It may just be a reflection, given the
      location of the sun, maybe you can tell. Here is the link to the camera. I will send the captured image
      by e-mail.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ovsicori.una.ac.cr/index.php_option=com_content_amp;view=article_amp;id=43_amp;Ite=74Pete&lid=83351&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077 Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      Guyana Sphere

      Crabwood Creek-- We have a live video of the craft taken from a mobile phone... During the recording
      the phone shuts down but is able to power up normally the next day on February 21, 2013. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      Puerto Rico Electrical Lights

      Arecibo -- I was sitting on my front porch talking on the phone when suddenly I saw what looked like
      electrical currents dancing in and out between the banana tree leaves across the street from me on February
      25, 2013. These activities seemed to be dancing through the trees at 6 PM...

      Suddenly they changed direction
      and came across the street to where I was and began to dance in circles for what seemed like a minute.
      They then turned to the left and continued across the street in another direction. Thanks to Peter Davenport,
      Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      UK/England Bright Orange Ball

      Bradford
      (West Yorkshire -- I was at my kitchen window when I saw a bright orange ball of light coming towards
      us on February 18, 2013, at 9:25. At first I got scared thinking it was a meteorite or something so I
      shouted my grandmother to come and look.

      The object then seemed to slow down, changed direction and then
      continued moving. There was no noise whatsoever, so I don’t believe it was an aircraft of any sort.
      It was very bright; it was almost difficult to see the shape properly although it did look circular.

      ((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD)) Thanks
      to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31584&mid=27077
      UruguayTriangle

       Amazing Footage of UFO hovering in Uruguay on February 21, 2013.
      Eduardo Chevreuil
      http://youtu.be/fWW-gMl65Ps
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my
      desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years. I have
      put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.