ZETAS ADDRESS FARRAKHAN MISSION FOR FIRST TIME!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      ZETAS ADDRESS FARRAKHAN MISSION FOR FIRST
      TIME!
      Dear All Group members,
      For the first time at
      least to my knowledge, the Zeta space people has publicly taken it upon
      themselves to comment on the noble mission of the Honorable Minister Louis
      Farrakhan of the NOI. Though the questioner’s question is inaccurate and
      misleading, the answer given by the Zetas should serve to inform us that during
      this critical Endtime or Last Days of the decadent wicked, we need collectively
      to be urgently endeavoring to the utmost in trying to secure land for our
      survival as a top number one priority. As the Minister so eloquently detailed
      during this year Saviour Day 2013Address (http://www.noi.org), if we
      would take this issue of land acquisition seriously, and if we all gave just a
      little over time, it could become a reality for our future generation and us as
      well!
      My question to you is twofold; do you think that the answer given by
      the Zetas is altogether sufficient?? And second, would you be willing to support
      Minister Farrakhan in the effort to acquire land for our future??

      Thanks
      Questioner:(3-2-2013)
      My question concerns Louis Farrakhan and his recent
      recruitment of gang members into an "army of Islam". Also in the article it
      speaks about how he is suggesting African Americans should be purchasing land
      etc. My question is this, obviously Mr. Farrakhan knows what is taking place and
      about to happen, so is this a STO move, suggesting people buy land and provide
      for themselves, or is he possibly preparing to rule over a great many people,
      using his newfound army? And why gang members, that hardly seems like a logical
      idea? [and from another] http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130225/chicago/louis-farrakhan-gang-members-can-serve-as-protectors#ixzz2M0AqOTja  Farrakhan, 79, renewed the call for African
      Americans to pool money and buy as much land as possible, in order to "control
      means of production" and produce food and other goods, such as clothing.
      Farrakhan said collectively owning land is a way for black people in America to
      prosper
      economically.
      Zeta Response:
      Farrakhan’s claim to fame is being a
      champion of the underdog – the black man in the US and Islam, which has been
      demonized for political purposes. We stated over a decade ago that the world
      would slip into a second Great Depression, which it did, and will not recover.
      It is being reported that the wealth gap between the black man in the US and the
      white man widened during this time. Crop shortages are increasing, reports of
      horsemeat and rat meat slipped in to replace beef, and the need to food stamps
      to feed the common man at an all-time high. Is Farrakhan in the know, aware of
      the coming Pole Shift, and thus advising his followers to become survivalists?
      He is ensuring his followers do not disappear into poverty, living on the
      streets. His interests, at base, are a self interest.
      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/02mr2013.htm>