Amazing UFO Video Shot By Italian Air Force

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 10:12 PM
      Amazing UFO Video Shot By Italian Air Force . Not sure if this is legit. If it is, it is truly incredible.
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/03/03/amazing-ufo-video-shot-by-italian-air-force/

    • Cosmic Conspiracies
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 10:25 PM
        Looks like a model to me especially just
        Before the bridge

        Sent from my iPod