Michael Jackson , John Lennon , Selena —All In Hell ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      This is one from my very strange files. This has been brought to my attention by several sources and I thought I would see what you think . It is the experiences had a by a group of teens who say they were given a vision of Hell. It seems to be taken quite seriously by certain religious groups.
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/michael-jackson-john-lennon-selena-all-in-hell/