Re: [UFOnet] Expert John Zaffis Speaks About ZOZO Ouija Phenomena

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      Ouija can be dangerous unless you know what you're doing. I personally have no fear of it, but unless your have the light of God around you, you should not partake.

      This is based on personal experience.

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 7:42 PM, "Dr. Donald Ryles" <healthandsuccess@...> wrote:

      > Recently I was asked what I knew about the ZOZO Ouija happenings . I have heard about it for many years . Here is the opinions of an expert in the field of Demonology, John Zaffis.
      > Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/expert-john-zaffis-speaks-about-zozo-ouija-phenomena/

    • ROGER ANDERTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
        going back to pagan times, those talking to spirits  were probably wanting some protection as well by praying to one of the pagan gods