Wendy Garrett on Un-X News Tonight 6 pm CST

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Tonight at 6 pm on UnX News Radio: WENDY GARRET, author of Talking to Nightlights-Channeling Energy and Awakening for Spiritual Insight. We will talk about her book and her recent INDOOR UFO sighting at her home in Kansas! Don't miss it! |
      6 PM - 8 PM CST at www.kgraradio.com - listen live and chat. Call in line:  855-GRA-LIVE.

      Margie Kay

      V.P. Global Radio Alliance, LLC dba KGRA digital broadcasting
      www.kgraradio.com
      Host, Un-X News Radio
      Publisher, Un-X News Magazine
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Facebook pageWebsite: www.margiekay.com