Fw: Filer's Files #5 2013 - Mars Moon Phobos "Artificial", George Fawcett Passes, Knowledge Is Power

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:59 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #5 2013 - Mars Moon Phobos "Artificial", George Fawcett Passes, Knowledge Is Power

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online. http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=e4686015687e&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      Photo from Westport,
      Connecticut on January 1, 2013,
      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I
      feel the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly
      intelligence report provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to
      understand the world situation.”In special reports, this week’s files cover: Phobos, the
      Martian moon is artificial claims European Space Agency, George Fawcett Dies, Coast Guardsman Reappears
      after Missing for 3 Months, Profound Visitation Email,
      Crop Circles and Light Beings, Knowledge Is Power
      Email, Star Map or Shaman’s Rock in North Carolina?

      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were
      reported over: Arizona, Atlantic Ocean, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Michigan,
      Minnesota, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Brazil,
      Germany, Mexico, and England in the United Kingdom, and Uruguay.

      The purpose of these files is
      to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and
      in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis
      is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting
      surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept
      one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated
      UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe the God of the universe
      has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      Special
      Reports
      We Are Not Alone

      Phobos, the Martian moon is artificial claims European Space Agency
      The prestigious
      European Space Agency (ESA) has declared Phobos, the mysterious Martian moon, to be artificial. At least
      one-third of it is hollow and its origin is not natural, but alien in nature. The ESA is Europe's counterpart
      to NASA. Could this revelation motivate NASA to release the secrets it's harboring? Don't count on it…If
      its artificial an alien civilization put it there. Proven right: Dr. Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky Phobos
      first believed artificial by famous astrophysicist
      Astrophysicist Dr. Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky first
      calculated the orbital motion of the Martian satellite Phobos. He came to the inescapable conclusion that
      the moon is artificial and hollow--basically a titanic spaceship.
      The Russian astronomer, Dr. Cherman
      Struve, spent months calculating the two Martian moons' orbits with extreme accuracy during the early
      20th Century. Studying the astronomer's notes, Shklovsky realized as the years progressed into decades
      Phobos's orbital velocity and position no longer matched Struve's mathematically predicted position.
      After
      lengthy study of the tidal, gravitic, and magnetic forces, Shklovsky came to the firm conclusion that,
      “ No natural causes could account for the origins of the two odd moons or their bizarre behavior,
      particularly that exhibited by Phobos. The moons were artificial. Someone or something built them.
      During
      an interview about the mysterious Martian moon Shklovsky explained: "There's only one way in which the
      requirements of coherence, constancy of shape of Phobos, and its extremely small average density can be
      reconciled. We must assume that Phobos is a hollow, empty body, resembling an empty tin can."
      For decades
      most of mainstream science ignored Shklovsky's breakthrough work, until the ESA began to take a closer
      look at the odd little moon.

      ESA study declares Phobos not natural.
      The ESA study abstract
      that appeared in the peer-reviewed Geophysical Research Letters reveals that Phobos is not what many
      astrophysicists and astronomers believed for generations: a captured asteroid.
      "We report independent
      results from two subgroups of the Mars Express Radio Science (MaRS) team who independently analyzed Mars
      Express (MEX) radio tracking data for the purpose of determining consistently the gravitational attraction
      of the moon Phobos on the MEX spacecraft, and hence the mass of Phobos. New values for the gravitational
      parameter (GM=0.7127 ± 0.0021 x 10-³ km³/s²) and density of Phobos (1876 ± 20
      kg/m³) provide meaningful new constraints on the corresponding range of the body's porosity (30%
      ± 5%), provide a basis for improved interpretation of the internal structure. We conclude that the
      interior of Phobos likely contains large voids. When applied to various hypotheses bearing on the origin
      of Phobos, these results are inconsistent with the proposition that Phobos is a captured asteroid."

       Casey
      Kazan writes in ESA: Mars Moon Phobos 'Artificial,' that "…the official ESA Phobos website contained
      explicit scientific data, from multiple perspectives, which strongly 'supported the idea that this is
      what radar echoes would look like, coming back from inside 'a huge…geometric… hollow spaceship'.
      In fact, they were the primary source of the decidedly 'internal, 3-D geometric-looking' radar signature.
      The concurrence of all three of these independent Mars Express experiments- 'imaging,' 'internal mass
      distribution,' (tracking) and 'internal radar imaging' now agreed that 'the interior of Phobos' is partially
      hollow with internal, geometric 'voids' inside it.' Meaning that Phobos is artificial."
      In other words,
      Phobos is not a natural satellite, is not a "captured asteroid," and is hollow. This is exactly what Dr.
      Shklovsky found back in the 1960s. Phobos was artificially constructed and placed into Martian orbit by...what?
      Phobos: what is it?
       Data reveals Phobos is not natural. As of now there isn't enough information
      to discover exactly what the Martian moon is, but there are several intriguing possibilities.
      1. It's
      a gigantic spaceship possibly built as an orbiting station or space observatory.
      2. It's a generation
      starship that arrived from another star system and was placed in parking orbit around Mars.
      3. It was
      being built in Mars orbit for insterstellar travel but was never completed.
      A fourth possibility is more
      ominous and deeply disturbing.
      4. It is a functional (or non-functional) gargantuan planet-killing space
      bomb, perhaps left over from some interplanetary space conflict millions of years in the past. (Some researchers
      are actually proposing this hypothesis.) Alien ship, super-bomb, or uncompleted project?
      Whatever Phobos
      actually is its origin and purpose are completely unknown. Thanks to ESA and (Before It's News)|  Facebook
      page
      Southern GentlemanResearcher George Fawcett Dies
      LINCOLNTON – A great UFO researcher moves
      on to a new endeavor, I knew George and had many interesting conversations with him. As a kid in Mount
      Airy, George Fawcett played basketball with Andy Griffith and got hooked on UFOs.
      A 1944 newspaper article
      describing “mysterious balls of fire” spotted by American pilots over Germany during World
      War II sparked his imagination.
      Fawcett went on to work as a YMCA director, textile employee, newspaper
      manager and sandwich shop operator.
      A longtime resident of Lincolnton, he also became known as the UFO
      man.
      His health had declined in recent years, and Fawcett died Sunday at age 83.
      During more than 65
      years of research, Fawcett wrote numerous articles about UFOs in such publications as Argosy, True magazine
      and Flying Saucers Review. He taught a UFO course at Gaston College and investigated more than 1,200 UFO
      sightings, including 600 across the Carolinas. His 20,000-item Sauceriana Collection is at the International
      UFO Museum & Research Center in Roswell, N.M.
      Fawcett founded the North Carolina chapter of Mutual
      UFO Network Inc. “George’s passing is a very sad day for UFOlogy,” said Lakita Adams,
      state director of MUFON. “He was very passionate and dedicated to the facts. To him, it wasn’t
      a matter of believing in UFOs, but looking at the facts and what the evidence shows.”
      She said Fawcett
      concluded that UFOs exist. As to what they were, he was still searching for the answer.
      A former Randolph
      County Schools teacher and environmental educator at the N.C. Zoo, Lakita Adams met Fawcett for the first
      time about 12 years ago. A friend introduced them at a MUFON meeting. Adams found him to be “the
      perfect Southern gentleman.”
      Fawcett became an inspiration for her and others interested in UFOs.
      Calling him a “founding father of an emerging science,” Adams said Fawcett’s investigations
      and efforts at public education “will probably be his lasting legacy.”
      ‘The dean of
      North Carolina “UFOnauts” was a “beloved man” said the Rev. G. Miles Smith, pastor
      of St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Lincolnton, where Fawcett was a member and sang in the choir.
      “He was gentle, humorous and had a wide-ranging interest in the world and a love of the world,”
      Smith said. “He was just a sweet guy. A really genuine good man.”
      LincolnCountyElections
      Director Bill Beam said folks in the community respected Fawcett and his opinions.
      “He was a fascinating
      character,” Beam said. “He was kind, gentle and soft-spoken.”
      Fawcett told the Observer
      in an interview in the 1990s that he’d actually seen only one UFO. That was in 1951, on the campus
      of Lynchburg (Va.) College, where he was a student. It was 30 feet in diameter and orange.
      Fawcett called
      his interest in UFOs “a magnificent obsession.” His philosophy: “Keep an open mind and
      not an empty head.”
      During decades as a UFO investigator,
      “Mr. Fawcett really contributed
      to our research center and library,” said Roswell museum director Mark Briscoe. “He was definitely
      a pioneer and will be greatly missed.”
      A funeral service for Fawcett was set for Wednesday at St.
      Luke’s Episcopal Church in Lincolnton.
      Read more here: http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/24/3807647/lincolnton-ufo-pioneer-dead-at.html_storylink=cpy&lid=82360&uid=2810131&sid=31272&mid=26842
      Knowledge
      Is Power Email
      Q: CC asks,“Why would the government cover-up UFOs, extraterrestrial contact, and
      similar happenings?”

      A: First of all, the presence of non-humans has been going on for a long
      time, probably before the dawn of recorded history. The early appearances of non-humans resulted in religions
      that were based on worshiping these higher functioning beings. Whether it was the high priests of ancient
      temple or modern religious leaders, knowledge is power, and those in power wish to remain there.

      Second, there have been non-indigenous beings among us since ancient times. There have been working
      relationships, treaties, and disagreements with extraterrestrials. There are large numbers of mixed race
      beings, many who appear human or are able to appear human, among us. Many of these are in positions of
      influence. It is much deeper than refusing to acknowledge the presence of UFOs and aliens.
      Sumerian Giant
      God (above)
      Third, there are the reverse engineering projects and U.S. bases on the moon. More important
      those in power will have great difficulty remaining there.
      Fourth, governments wish to remain in control
      of their people. By opening the subject of extraterrestrials and UFOs, they then open the possibility
      of admitting that we are undergoing the time of humanity’s transformation and that they are no longer
      relevant. Thanks to CC.
      Coast Guardsman Reappears After Missing for 3 Months
       HONOLULU (AP) — Audrey McAvoy writes, “A Coast Guardsman Rescue Diver has reappeared after vanishing and
      being declared a missing person more than three months ago, Honolulu police and the Coast Guard.”

      Petty Officer First Class Russell Matthews returned home Sunday night, police said. Police say he
      was incoherent and taken to a hospital for observation.
      Coast Guard spokesman Lt. Gene Maestas said the
      service doesn't know where Matthews, a Hawaii-based rescue swimmer, has been and what he's been doing
      since his wife reported him missing on Oct. 9.
      Coast Guard investigators dispatched to see him confirmed
      his identity after he called his command from Castle Medical Center Maestas said. He's now being evaluated
      at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu. Coast Guard investigators looking into his disappearance won't
      question him until he's released by doctors, Maestas said. But the service will probe the incident.
      "We'll
      try to find out why he disappeared and all the details surrounding his case," he said.
      Police found the
      36-year-old guardsman's car abandoned at Kaena Point, a remote area of Oahu, when Matthews was reported
      missing in October. Crews from the Coast Guard, Navy, state, county lifeguards and Honolulu fire and police
      departments together searched more than 10,000 nautical square miles — on land and at sea —
      for Matthews until December 13.
      Honolulu Police Sgt. Kim Buffett of Crimestoppers said Matthews isn't
      giving the police a statement because he's in the hospital. Detectives have no reason to pursue the case
      as it's not against the law to be missing, she said.
      It's unusual for a Guardsman to go missing for months
      and then reappear, Maestas said.
      "This is not the norm for the Coast Guard. In my 28 year career in the
      Coast Guard, I have never come across a case like this," he said.
      Matthews, an aviation survival technician,
      has been in the Coast Guard for 15 years.
      Profound Visitation Email
       Kelly Johnson writes, “I
      like your website, www.nationalUFOcenter.com for its connections and photos.” I agree with
      Jacque Vallee's theory that it is actually something even more profound than possible extraterrestrial
      visitation, but some sort of force shaping the evolution of consciousness and the human race, partly by
      (sorry, in my opinion) supposed ET visitors at the pentagon, etc.  But I respect your point of view,
      because I believe it’s part of the positive forward movement in our civilization away from destructive
      reactionary institutions and human greed.”  Cheers!  Kelly Johnson
      Lake Titicaca, Peru

       Posted by Scott C. Waring, UFO Sightings Daily
      While searching Google earth around Lake Titicaca,
      I found an object with lights in the lake at these coordinates:
       15 44' 47.76" S 69 44' 17.82" W.
      It looks like six white lights partially submerged, with another similar string some yards away. I have
      this saved on my Google Earth Window, but if I try to identify the date using the time line, the image
      is deleted.  I have not tried using the coordinates proper. I also, have another location with
      an interesting story.
      I was a guest at a ranch in Montana in 1993 for a night. Returning home to Ohio,
      I discovered a classic scoop mark on my left shin. Doctors could not explain the strange, light brown
      and somewhat thin, wrinkled depression, which I didn't have before I went to Montana. Finding the
      ranch on Google Earth, at these coordinates close to the ranch house is what appears to be a brilliant
      white light with four black wings, 12 feet in diameter, at ground level.  The photo was from 7-30-95,
      two years after my visit. 49 31' 50.90" N  113 37' 22.40" W
       John Mr4440@...
      Dutch Crop
      Circles - Part 5
      For the first time in the almost 18 years Robbert van den Broekehad has been "knowing"
      when new crop circles are appearing, bright red marks have begun to manifest on his body after he returns
      from the fields. Nancy Talbott saw (via Skype) the first mark as it developed--and then also heard Robbert's
      computer spontaneously play a video about a Russian UFO which had the same symbol on it as one also found
      on Robbert's chest.
      The events reported in Parts 1-4 of this overview of the Dutch crop circle season
      of 2012 are odd enough. But the strange red marks or "symbols" which began appearing on Robbert's body
      upon his return from finding some of the new formations this summer were something we'd never seen before.

      I was a witness to this occurring the first time. Robbert and I were talking on Skype the night
      of July 15-16 when, at around 1:00 am (Dutch time) I began feeling a definite "tingling" all around my
      upper body and arms. At first I didn't pay it any attention, but it got stronger and I mentioned it to
      Robbert. He said he wasn't feeling anything unusual himself so I dismissed what I was experiencing, assuming
      it was irrelevant. But about 15 minutes later Robbert suddenly interrupted whatever we were talking about,
      saying "I must go out to the fields...something is happening," and he and Stan headed out the door.

      After they left the "tingling" in my upper body spread upwards until it included my whole
      head -- a sensation that I have experienced several times now either in crop circles or when I've been
      with Robbert in Holland. This is the first time it's happened to me when a new crop circle was forming
      in Holland and I was still in the States...and it lasted for a good half-hour or so before going away.
      I was pretty sure a new crop formation was occurring in Holland.
      Around 4:00 am Dutch time Robbert Skyped
      me back. As he and Stan were leaving the apartment he had "seen" (in his "mind's eye") a "typical" silvery,
      metal-looking UFO over the same field where the double-cross formation had been found on May 18th. And
      when they reached the field and found the new formation Robbert was sure the UFO he had "seen" had something
      to do with "making" this one.

      Part of the July 16th Bosschenhoofd formation, discovered
      during time-period Nancy experienced "tingling" sensation at home in U.S.
      Robbert also reported
      that he felt a "different" ("a little bit more mechanical") energy in this formation than the energy he
      usually perceives; he also thought a "different energy group" was present. Both Stan and Robbert felt
      dizzy as they got close to the formation and Robbert reported that his arms and hands were "tingling very
      strong" as he walked into the field. Thanks to Nancy Talbot. http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/dutchoverview2012p5.php
      Jaws Movie

      In the move JAWS I have seen two separate sittings of UFOs. When there out on the ocean.
      You can see two UFOS appear and then disappear between two clouds at the top of the screen.
      Star Map or
      Shaman’s Rock in North Carolina?
      Evelyn Gordon writes Recent archaeological find:

      Judaculla
      Rock in early 2000s and in 1930s when the petroglyphs were filled in with white chalk
      Judaculla Rock in
      Jackson County, North Carolina is a BIG petroglyph puzzle. According to Dave Tabler, editor of the Appalachian
      History website, “Judaculla Rock isone of the greatest archaeological mysteries in the United States,
      the largest petroglyph in North Carolina and one of the largest in the Southeast.” Nobody has figured
      it out.
      The mystery became even BIGGER in 1999 when Charlene Rector and Jackie Hooper discovered another
      mystery rock just four miles from Judaculla Rock. They dubbed it “Baby Judaculla” because
      it is approximately 10 by 8 feet compared to its big brother who measures approximately 16 x 11 feet.
       “I called the state archaeologist’s office when we began discovering lots of arrowheads
      on our property,” explains Charlene, “and archaeologist David Moore, PhD, a professor at Warren
      Wilson College, came out to our farm and walked the property with me. Then, all of a sudden, he turned
      around and looked at the big stone that stands alone in a field near our pond and stream. He said, ‘I’m
      more interested in this rock.’ I told him we call it Baby Judaculla because it has cup-like depressions
      on it.
      Baby Judaculla Rock with cup-like depressions highlighted in red
      “Mooresaid at that time
      there were only six of those stones in North Carolina - three of them were in Jackson County,” Charlene
      continues. “One is Judaculla Rock is four miles northeast and another one is four miles southeast.
      So they make a triangle.”
      “Later a former university professor looked at Baby Judaculla.
      He said, “ The Cherokee believe they originated from the Pleiades and that Baby Judaculla might
      be an ancient star map”.
       “According to the archaeological experts Charlene concludes,
      “The Cherokee had a camp on the ridge adjacent to our property. Since the shaman always lived away
      from the main camp and always lived near water, it’s my theory that Baby Judaculla might be the
      spot where the shaman performed rituals or got his materials for rituals..” Thanks to Mary Joyce,
      website editor

      Sightings in the United States
      ArizonaTriangle
      CHANDLER-- I pulled into a strip mall
      for work and saw a triangle of three lights in the sky from my car. It was traveling east, mostly white
      looking light. I saw it when it was directly in front of me facing Elliot Road. I began the first shot
      and there were no navigation lights visible. even as the angle changed when they flew past. It was just
      these three single lights. There was no noise and held the same triangle formation the whole time.
      The
      lights had a gentle flickering appearance like the flame in lanterns. The formation was controlled and
      not free drifting which made me think it was a military aircraft formation, but the lights were very peculiar
      for aircraft and were moving awfully fast. If they were way up high it would be the size of a football
      field if was only 100 to 500 feet above me, let alone higher. It just slowly, silently, drifted past.
      snip
      Note: A check of weather conditions showed that winds were from the northwest at 5 mph near the surface
      and gradually shifted to the west at speeds of 15 mph at 10,000 feet. At the surface the winds were calm
      and skies were clear indicating the objects were moving with the wind. The footage clearly shows that
      the lights were moving relative to background images. The triangular lights were bright enough to show
      up on a cell phone video and remained in formation. These lights do not appear to be Chinese Lanterns.
      The lights could have been on one object, but analysis can’t confirm this. Thanks to William Puckett,
      Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31272&mid=26842

      UFO Photographed Over Atlantic on Flight.
      ATLANTIC OCEAN -- Recently
      my brother was on a flight from Florida to Pennsylvania at 30,000 feet over the ocean on December 29,
      2012. My brother was filming and captured an amazing sight. Other passengers saw the same thing but only
      my brother and another lady had time to shoot it.
      It’s clear that it is a UFO and hovering. It’s
      not a weather balloon and has a large glowing blue dome. It was bigger than a bill board and the shape
      is almost a triangle. The the pilots ran out of the cock pit as soon as the plane landed. The FAA is already
      aware of sighting and there is an investigation under way. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CaliforniaLights
      morenovalley -- I live near the hills of Lake Perris and was out back on January 21, 2013, around 1-2 am. I
       noticed a triangular shaped light coming my way so walked inside to get my Nikon DSLR Camera. I
      decided to take a picture at 12,800 high resolution and at 55mm zoom. This light was just solid and there
      was no visible view of an aircraft. It passed slowly and quietly.
       You can see orange lights and
      if you follow the light patterns there are various places where you can see bright lights. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS

      PORTERVILLE-- On January 8, 2013, I noticed a bright light on top of Rocky Hill that’s
      one mile from my house. The lights were spinning and bright at 7:09 AM. It stayed on the hill for t 10
      to 15 seconds and disappeared
      Note: Not much is known about the photo. It appears out of focus and
      I don’t even know if the “red outline” in the photo points to the object seen by the
      witness. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31272&mid=26842

      ConnecticutGlowing Blimp Sized
      UFO
      WESTPORT -- "I looked up to see a large, orange-yellow glowing blimp-like craft flying under the
      cloud cover on January 1, 2013,” the witness stated. “I thought it was a commercial jet at
      first, but it was about 10 times brighter than a jet's navigation lights and did not flash strobes like
      jets do at night." The object did not appear to be anything that the witness was familiar with. "It was
      not appearing like any normal craft, and when I realized it was totally silent, I was perplexed. It traveled
      a little faster than jets fly by the house for Bridgeport, CT, airport. It was fairly low in the sky passing
      behind trees and I eventually lost sight of it in the northeast sky." The witness summed up, "It looked
      about the size of a blimp, but made no noise, and traveled straight, but with a dancing type trajectory.
      I never saw anything that closely resembled this object in 60 years." NOTE: The above image is a rendering.
      Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31272&mid=26842

      FloridaWater Object

       Siesta Beach –
      I was walking just after sunset on January 19, 2013, less than halfway between the Terrace and the first
      lifeguard stand and I noticed an orange glowing object coming up out of the water at about 30 feet from
      the shore. It ascended into the air and hovered in one spot at a low altitude, then proceeded to move
      slowly due north in a straight line. I took a couple of pictures and wondered if anyone else saw it. There
      was a guy standing a few feet from me and was watching me shooting but it seems like no one else was paying
      attention.
      When I tried to take the last shot the object disappeared into the clouds and all I got was
      what I thought were dark clouds. But when I hit auto fix on my photo editor you can see traces of the
      object behind the cloud. I wish I would have been more prepared for this event because I could have shot
      it on video. But it seemed like I was in a dream state and the event was much longer than the short time
      span of the shots taken. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      IndianaLights
      BLANDFORD -- Richard Bondira
      writes,
      “Now, these UFOs have been in the night sky every clear night since January 6, 2012, and are still
      flying in the 2013.”
      They are landing behind my house on a regular basis and I can see aliens or
      elongated lights as shown here”.
      This is a recent photo from January of this year. You wouldn't
      believe the flying and light show these guys put on for me in the early morning hours. They land in the
      field behind my house and move around.  Thanks to Richard Bondira.

      IowaObject
      I have personally
      witnessed (multiple) sightings over my 54 years, and seen "burning ejections as well). After finding objects
      in some photos I was strangely compelled to take a few years ago, I find myself on occasion suddenly desiring
      to take sky photos when I notice anything different about cloud structures. I like to refer to my observations
      as Cumulus anomalies. When I arrived at my workplace, I noticed the only clouds in the sky were a relatively
      short line in front of the sun and had very unique curls on top similar to Japanese wave paintings. I
      took a quick photo. Later on I pulled it up to show someone the cloud shapes I had seen and realized that
      none of the curls showed up at all, which was odd. In zooming in to get a better look, I noticed something
      right in front of the sun. It is obviously not a cloud. Anyway, I thought you might find it interesting.
      I am also very aware of where the lens flare is when taking shots as to keep it "out of the shot" in this
      case is was on the left side. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MaineTriangle
      BUXTON -- From the church coming out
      of Portland I noticed what looked like an orange star on January 23, 2013, at 12:30 AM. After driving
      by Lows Variety I noticed something three feet behind a tree.  I crossed the bridge and watched it
      turn and fly over the river to where it became hard to watch. I drove up the hill and it was 50 feet away
      at 35 feet altitude.

      It was about two feet tall and had a yellow-orange light in the center. Then each
      leg had a light at the bottom. One blue and one red. Looked like an orb but after it moved I saw that
      it didn’t have any shape that is easily describable (see sketch). The lights were solid and did
      not blink. It was -2 degrees F with 6 mph wind.

      The next night, on Thursday January 24, 2013, from Smiling
      Hill Farm I saw the exact same light moving slowly. I watched it get closer until it was behind a home
      125 feet away. It started moving, stopped, then started moving again with its blinking lights. I left
      soon after it started moving again at 10:10 PM.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      MichiganGreen
      Glowing Object

      Westland-- While working on low light photography I spotted a slight green glow in the
      Eastern Sky. When viewing photo of a 20 second  exposure at F/5.6 ISO 100 at 18 mm. I noticed a Green
      Glowing Object that left a trail at 11:17 PM on March 11, 2012.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS  Note: Meteorites
      are not normally green.
      Leonard Pagel writes, “Here is a full size unedited photo I shot on that
      night. I went back and looked at the three photo's that were shot after the one I had posted on UFOstalker.com.
      I found the object was completely gone from view by 23:19 Eastern” .
      Thanks to Leonard Pagel

      MinnesotaCloud

      McGregor -- I was astonished to see the Chemtrails on January 26, 2013,
      so I started photographing them every chance I can. With over 25.000 photographs I know that I am sucked
      in to the atmosphere, and seen astonishing things we only thought were in our dreams. More to my reveling
      is these triangular machines, they seem to be about everywhere but that amongst my dreams. I went outside
      to photograph clouds that had a big slit that looked like chemtrails.
       I have glaucoma and
      the Lord revealed to me today, the Computer is my eyes.
      When you see these things day after day spending
      eight hours editing this is work I say! It would be easier with a little pay but my weariness gets in
      the way.
      It is what is in them, which plays a big, big role in why we are being chemtrailed to death
      with lies. Look on my sites to what I have seen; we need to reveal the skies to clean our air to clean
      our dreams to reveal the truth before.

      By CH.KRN Thanks to MUFON CMS

      TexasBoomerang
      HOUSTON- I went
      to get in my car in front of my home and noticed six to ten orange glowing lights formed in groups of
      three on January 19, 2013. I ran inside to get my dad since he was a pilot and my children and friends
      came out as well.
      My dad confirmed they were not planes and I took a few pictures but they started disappearing.
      All at once they vanished just completely. I have a video and several images. I’ve seen sightings
      since it happened and many more images. I was so shocked and amazed after it I could barely speak. My
      voice was shaky it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen! Thanks to MUFON CMS

       Spring/Tomball -- I was leaving my church choir practice on November 8, 2012 around 7:50 pm. I was headed going west
      towards Spring-Cypress and noticed a bright blue aura to the south of me. In great excitement I pulled
      out my cell phone and took pictures. I watched the object for about a minute and snapped three pictures
      consecutively. This object consisted of three round hazy blue lights in a triangle formation when zoomed
      in. At this point it changed into a disc like or missile like object with the blue aura surrounding it.
      When it changed into the disc, it immediately emitted a secondary object above it and at its two o’clock
      position. As the larger UFO (I guess Mothership) moved slowly, it went into an angular direction towards
      the sky. While this was happening, the second craft dove down then up in front of the larger ufo at an
      angle also. They were both now flying in formation moving slowly for awhile and then disappeared. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      VirginiaUFO
      Virginia Beach – I was taking out the garbage on a windless cool clear
      night (45 degree) and I noticed an object blinking over the tops of trees. As it came closer, two young
      females waiting for the bus looked up at it. I told my wife, “What is that?” It was a blinking
      red light. My wife got out of the car and watched with me as it flew east straight overhead along Hwy
      264 towards the beach and not far from the Damn Neck Military Base. Its size was, at arm’s length
      the size of my thumb. To me, it was slow moving, but my wife said its speed was faster than a chopper.
      We could see its shape clearly of four rounded arrows in a cross shape.
      At the ends of the four arrows
      were small white lights. In the round center was a much larger methodical blinking red light. It flew
      overhead silently and down towards the beach when we lost sight of it. I was standing transfixed as I
      was watching it. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      WashingtonCloud
      SPOKANE -- The witness sent this video, but didn’t
      include a report on January 18, 2013. He commented on the video while taking it.
      He was quite excited
      by what he saw and thought that it was a UFO.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31272&mid=26842

      Worldwide UFO Sightings
      Australia UFO sightings reported on Coast
      Mudgeeraba –
      Andrew Potts of Coast News reports on January 13, 2013, at 12:01 am, that
      the Gold Coast's UFO community
      is buzzing after marking a first -- two separate reports of a single sighting.
      The unidentified flying
      object was described as a series of red lights in the eastern sky above Mudgeeraba on November 22, 2012.
      It was reported by a man who spotted it along with his neighbors as the lights moved through the sky for
      more than 20 minutes before disappearing.

      A separate report was also sent to UFO Research Queensland
      from a Mudgeeraba woman who claimed to have seen the same phenomenon, which performed a series of maneuvers.
      UFO Research Queensland's Sheryl Gottschall said, “The sightings were important in the search for
      otherworldly life.”The two reports from the Mudgeeraba area are significant given they have been
      corroborated by two independent witnesses which makes their veracity more substantial," she said.

      "It
      is vital for witnesses to feel they are not alone when they have seen something which they have never
      seen before and cannot explain.

      Mrs. Gottschall said reports were not taken seriously by the Royal Australian
      Air Force.

      "In 1994, the RAAF notified civilian UFO organizations that they would no longer accept reports
      from the public and would refer witnesses on to organizations like us," she said.

      "This has been a completely
      irresponsible move by the RAAF to pass this workload over to civilian groups who have little funds and
      resources, are manned by volunteers and as such struggle to meet the needs of the public reporting sightings
      or close encounters."

      The organization, which started in 1956, keeps a database of sightings dating to
      the 1990s.

      Many sightings reported in the past year have been on the southern Gold Coast, from the Hinterland
      to Tweed's Banora Point. To report a UFO sighting, call 3376 1780 or email info@...
      BrazilDisc
       São Roque de Minas -- Picture was taken in the state of Minas Geraisin January 17, 2013,
      in the city, of São Roque de Minason Canastra Hill.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      GermanyOrb
      FRANKFORTMAIN -- It was about 9 PM, on January I, 2013, when I let my dog outback and
      noticed this bright light in the sky. I thought it was a plane since I live next to the airport, but then
      I noticed this thing wasn’t moving. I got my wife who saw blue, white and red lights. It stayed
      very still for about 20 minutes, then moved so slow that the only way I knew it was moving was because
      it looked closer to the building then it did before. I have two videos of it. I’m not going to sleep
      tonight! Thanks to MUFON CMS

       MexicoSphere

      Mexico City -- I was out in my 4th floor terrace
      drinking coffee looking at the horizon which I always do. I can see the precise airplane paths on their
      way or out of the airport. As I was looking towards a mountain a very bright sphere caught my attention
      on January 21, 2013,
      that had airplanes coming and going behind it. This bright sphere had a different
      zigzagging path, then completely off from the airplane paths. It traveled southwest at higher altitude
      than a helicopter. It flew up going from one side to the other, stopping, and the resuming. It wasn't
      a high speed object, steady but in a weird way. Stop, go, stop, go, stop, zigzag and go.
      The sphere was
      glowing; and I could see a mist around it as I lost it in the horizon.
      I was very emotional. Thanks to
      MUFON Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UK/England
      EARLESTOWN -- I have 89 videos on my YouTube channel, Robert Newton
      ufo, with a picture, but you don't appear to have used it. On 4-7-10 I was in the field's around my house,
      sun. about 11 pm. when I saw  ''DIM STAR'' coming east from Liverpool, 50 feet from me, at 1,000
      feet altitude, 20 mph, and silent. When transferred to VHS 5 or 6 alien craft of two types can be seen,
      and see video on SDV_0187,MP4, http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://youtu.be/oD3ap0JmOyl,but&lid=82364&uid=2810131&sid=31272&mid=26842 nb.vid.is censored, but can be seen on
      above, or on robert.newton.1257@..., and possibly on Twitter. I enclose a part blow up of main
      craft in fleet. Robert Newton ufo, N EARLESTOWN, 19 miles from Manchester, England.
      UruguayObjects

       Cologne -- I was taking some photos of the landscape on Route 1 Well, I send some pictures that
      I took with a photo mode burst that takes 6 shots per second on January 1, 2013.
      There are two moving
      objects in the photos in the distance. The truth is that I never believed much in the subject of UFOs.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting
      at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years.
      I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.