MORE MYSTERY BOOMS REPORTED

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      MORE MYSTERY BOOMS -
      Kentucky - 1/23/13 - The tremors were widespread. "We've yet to determine what this was. It sounded like a minor earthquake, but we can't get it verified." The University of Kentucky Geological Survey said, I took a look through our records and so far I haven't seen anything that does not look uncharacteristic.
      < http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Confusion-in-Corbin-over-fake-quake-188150921.html>
      -

      Montana - 1/21 - 1/23/13 - Mysterious Loud "Booms". Dozens reported loud “booms” heard throughout the community all week. Officials confirmed that the Security Forces Tactical Response Force conducted "Explosive Detonation Training" on Wednesday until 4PM at Malmstrom Air Force Base. However, Wednesday’s training is not responsible for the other loud booms heard earlier this week.
      < http://www.kfbb.com/news/local/Mysterious-Booms-Explained-188139931.html>