The Returning Ouija Board By Don ald Ryles—A True Story From My C hildhood

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
      Many people have asked me to post more of my personal experiences with the paranormal and strange . Here is another of my true encounters from my childhood.
      Read at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/the-returning-ouija-board-by-donald-ryles-a-true-story-from-my-childhood/

    • Dr. Donald Ryles
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2014
        The Returning Ouija Board By Donald Ryles—A True Story From My Childhood

        href="http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/the-returning-ouija-board-by-donald-ryles-a-true-story-from-my-childhood/">http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/the-returning-ouija-board-by-donald-ryles-a-true-story-from-my-childhood/