Two online radio shows

  • Peter Longworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Does anyone here listen to Red Ice Radio at Red Ice Creations or The Paracast? I love Red Ice Radio, the different guests they have on - all very interesting.

      I don't mind The Paracast, they have some excellent guests on, and I like their interviewing style. I didn't like today's episode with Werner Bock. I'm sure Werner's a very nice guy, but the radio hosts were trying to help Werner and it felt like he was putting up road blocks every part of the way. I found it a very depressing interview as a result - a lonely old man, who doesn't know how to get out of the situation he's in, and who won't accept the help of others

      Peter

      Sent from my iPhone