Re: Fw: Farrakhan: 'The time for Satan to rule is over'

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
      Dear Jeff,
      My understanding is that some details will be given about UFO/ETs during
      these lecture series. Thus, would it be our right to listen to what this
      man has to say?
      Later, I will show what it is in two posts rest assured.
      If you have some other trepidations or prejudice against this man, that
      is not my concern!!
      Thanks

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, Jeff wrote:

      > What does this have to do with UFOs?
      >

      > On Jan 17, 2013, at 4:30 PM, nathaniel x vance wrote:

      sobering message about the time and why Black America, White America and
      entire country is facing a critical crossroad that will determine the
      future. His new weekly lecture series opened with a warning and
      guidance.

      > > The Minister delivered the first message of his highly anticipated
      52-week lecture series titled: "The Time and What Must Be Done," from
      the historic Final Call Administration Building located on Chicago's
      Southside.
      > > In the hour-long message, the Minister said everyone living is now
      "in the valley of decision" and are being separated into groups of those
      who desire to abide by the will of God, and those who desire to continue
      to operate under the rule of Satan. -Read the full article
      > > View part 1 of "The Time and What Must Be Done" in its entirety @
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tHGhDEtZ-IOt1Idf5RZyrvdVdqGw93oZ_Ntd-zU3E\
      cPhf3Eb0c_-V5aQ0DVnbwuKDMx-W8k3IhxrZffs2NqSENJsTxeendPHU_8lL_D0sCnK0ERI5\
      SN8X_zIr0TR2Qy9RehargckayKtIKVYO7_Zk5vj1hgDDEgPJOhHii28JK_8pZOsfSTF5sdct\
      ZjCbGXkp5DMxwSvWE_CEy_4LvSgNQqRN4V1HdFDUEC0AYgUWLDTEY8DqloGXnkgQRnMoi3o_\
      N5C06UNW0KAav7WABJm-wTUkwappebnDjf0VFxjZPDhb5ZkuB3-ucjZRbGkOy6DI6Gu56yjw\
      rZSsKmIeEaoK3aWOX-yj8Ax. Minister Farrakhan's message is also available
      on MP3, CD/DVD at Store.FinalCall.com . Your orders and support directly
      make the operations of FinalCall.com News possible!

      > > ________________________________
      > >
      > > The Nation of Islam's Annual Saviours' Day Convention has opened
      > > Vending Acceptance. Log on to
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tHGhDEtZ-INrXOShhG3_I3zYTzHnP_zHTpDAXKK92\
      kfgOpYBb70Onhpjr-TYn_bV4A4-7C91wNF3BtTmMbgx6m4_A9EgqF-JGEWo6M7nGDtqiB1K6\
      _P6_2UYwNjiPE1Wz5s8c7Trq3aeHClpVVuXgVogbLFGQrfgak8YNZdtcxv4OacBWG6LaXXxz\
      REMo8h-rTB_zvW1NwbBndVbTXwUmsOU624GEfBOwxlGbxXLCGyAkFKceVnonmwqVf4XFHmNX\
      IrR2i6pODubupvzys5zAmmUefdg5GCvnSIqSM45D3TIk95w6gPV1HQJKiWJ0CA8QGouoNFS9\
      BB8ZpgpEGUCyHScgwTViGH5for more information! SUPPORT TRUTH! @
      http://Store.FinalCall.com

      > > Forward email
      > >
      > > This email was sent to broali4xa@... by newsalerts1@... |
      > > Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
      SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
      > > FinalCall.com - National Center| 7351 South Stony Island Ave.|
      Chicago| IL| 60649