Fw: Farrakhan: 'The time for Satan to rule is over'

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: FinalCall.com News <newsalerts1@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:12 AM
      Subject: Farrakhan: 'The time for Satan to rule is over'

      Click here Having trouble viewing this email?

       This email is sponsored by Store.FinalCall.com - Where Knowledge is the Key!

      Historic 52-week lecture series premieres to a worldwide audience
      (FinalCall.com) -The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan delivered a sobering message about the time and why Black America, White America and entire country is facing a critical crossroad that will determine the future. His new weekly lecture series opened with a warning and guidance.

      The Minister delivered the first message of his highly anticipated 52-week lecture series titled: "The Time and What Must Be Done," from the historic Final Call Administration Building located on Chicago's Southside.
      In the hour-long message, the Minister said everyone living is now "in the valley of decision" and are being separated into groups of those who desire to abide by the will of God, and those who desire to continue to operate under the rule of Satan. -Read the full article
      View part 1 of "The Time and What Must Be Done" in its entirety @ http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tHGhDEtZ-IOt1Idf5RZyrvdVdqGw93oZ_Ntd-zU3EcPhf3Eb0c_-V5aQ0DVnbwuKDMx-W8k3IhxrZffs2NqSENJsTxeendPHU_8lL_D0sCnK0ERI5SN8X_zIr0TR2Qy9RehargckayKtIKVYO7_Zk5vj1hgDDEgPJOhHii28JK_8pZOsfSTF5sdctZjCbGXkp5DMxwSvWE_CEy_4LvSgNQqRN4V1HdFDUEC0AYgUWLDTEY8DqloGXnkgQRnMoi3o_N5C06UNW0KAav7WABJm-wTUkwappebnDjf0VFxjZPDhb5ZkuB3-ucjZRbGkOy6DI6Gu56yjwrZSsKmIeEaoK3aWOX-yj8Ax.  Minister Farrakhan's message is also available on MP3, CD/DVD at Store.FinalCall.com . Your orders and support directly make the operations of FinalCall.com News possible!

      ________________________________

      The Nation of Islam's Annual Saviours' Day Convention has opened
      Vending Acceptance. Log on to http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tHGhDEtZ-INrXOShhG3_I3zYTzHnP_zHTpDAXKK92kfgOpYBb70Onhpjr-TYn_bV4A4-7C91wNF3BtTmMbgx6m4_A9EgqF-JGEWo6M7nGDtqiB1K6_P6_2UYwNjiPE1Wz5s8c7Trq3aeHClpVVuXgVogbLFGQrfgak8YNZdtcxv4OacBWG6LaXXxzREMo8h-rTB_zvW1NwbBndVbTXwUmsOU624GEfBOwxlGbxXLCGyAkFKceVnonmwqVf4XFHmNXIrR2i6pODubupvzys5zAmmUefdg5GCvnSIqSM45D3TIk95w6gPV1HQJKiWJ0CA8QGouoNFS9BB8ZpgpEGUCyHScgwTViGH5for more information! SUPPORT TRUTH! @ http://Store.FinalCall.com

      Forward email

      This email was sent to broali4xa@... by newsalerts1@... |
      FinalCall.com - National Center| 7351 South Stony Island Ave.| Chicago| IL| 60649

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        What does this have to do with UFOs?

        On Jan 17, 2013, at 4:30 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

> [...]

      • Peter Longworth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
          My point exactly

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 18/01/2013, at 12:54 PM, Jeff <jadams9845@...> wrote:

          > What does this have to do with UFOs?

        • broali4x
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
            Dear Jeff,
            My understanding is that some details will be given about UFO/ETs during
            these lecture series. Thus, would it be our right to listen to what this
            man has to say?
            Later, I will show what it is in two posts rest assured.
            If you have some other trepidations or prejudice against this man, that
            is not my concern!!
            Thanks