Re: [UFOnet] Skull & Bones initiation rites.. did George W Bush do this?

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
      sexual rituals

      in ancient Egyptian religion - the Creator god masturbated the universe into existence

      there as a documentary I saw where when the early archaeologists finally understood what the hierogylphs were saying they went around defacing them because it offended their morals.

      sex- coffins - the cycle of death and rebirth

      masonic rituals are supposedly based on ancient Egyptian rites.

      the Skulls are high level illuminati, so would practice what the lower orders wouldn't