Angels Singing: In Bethany Israel Nov. 1973

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      Angels Singing: In Bethany Israel Nov. 1973
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/angels-singing-in-bethany-israel-nov-1973/

    • Dr. Donald Ryles
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2013
        I have heard and revisited this recording several times. It is real...is it not...I don't know, but it has a very strong affect on me . I am very moved by it for some reason. Best wishes,Donald