Nancy Lieder, The Zetas, Planet X & Earth Changes COAST 2 COAST

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Dear Members,
      If you are in the dark about the real cause of climate change (Planet X), Alien  ETs (particularly the Zetas), UFOs,  and the near future devastating POLESHIFT of our planet earth, then this October 28, 2012  COAST 2 COAST Youtube recording should serve to  mitigate some of the ignorance and the refusal to accept and or acknowledge the truth that we are Not Alone.
      Just listen, be open minded, and do share with others by all means!
      Thanks
      -
      Nancy Lieder, The Zeta's, Planet X & Earth Changes COAST 2 COAST
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCINECfFeOY&feature=youtu.be>