Strange Cables By Sun+ Possibly The Most Terrifying Video I have Ever Posted

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Giant Space Cables Found By The Sun ~ New Development
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/giant-space-cables-found-by-the-sun-new-development/

      Smoking KILLS !!!—The Bryan Curtis Story
      Forward this to all of your friends and family that smoke…
      I saw this video today while thinking of New Years resolutions . It truly terrified me, and brought tears to my eyes , and it will terrify you if you smoke or have a loved one who does . I was a 3 pack a day smoker for over 15 years , so I have been there . My Mother smoked for 30 + years and now has COPD . I urge you to watch this.
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/smoking-kills-the-bryan-curtis-story/