Fw: Filer's Files #51 2012 - Merry Christmas, Dec. 21, 2012: The Beginning

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:56 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #51 2012 - Merry Christmas, Dec. 21, 2012: The Beginning

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.

      Photo from Asheville, North
      Carolina on November 20, 2012, at 4:30 PM.
      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern
      Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      December 20, 2012
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      In special reports, this week’s files cover: Billy Graham on Angels
      and UFOs, The Bible and Unidentified Flying Objects at Christmas, Unidentified Flying Bright Clouds,  Japan’s TEPCO unable to locate source of leak in Fukushima reactor, Alleged UFO Crash Okinawa,
      Japan, New Zealand letter, and Titan Moon Has a River.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported
      over: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina,
      Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Black Sea,
      Brazil, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, and England and Scotland, in
      the United Kingdom.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence
      that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent
      life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent
      technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in
      UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under
      Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this
      research.  I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are
      visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      Do YOU have contact with other
      worldly intelligence and wish to tell the world about it? Your experiences are important. Full byline
      or anonymous - it's your choice.
      Birthing of change on Earth
      Dec 21, 2012 - March 21, 2013
      On Friday
      December 21st people around the world are uniting in singing this song. The voice is very powerful, especially
      when united with such meaning.

      The Earth Sings - Join Us

      Submit your writing!Or
      Send to editor@...

      Special Reports
      Merry Christmas
      I wish you all a most Merry Christmas and thanks for your many letters and friendship you have
      shared with me this past year.
      On Christmas, Jupiter the largest planet in our solar system is that brilliant
      silvery "star" hovering just above the moon. It is not Nibiru.

      Evangelist Billy Graham on Angels and
      UFOs

      EvangelistBilly Graham has had a ministry for 50 years to almost every US. President since Truman
      and is close to the Clinton’s. In his bestselling book, "Angels God’s Secret Agents" Graham
      states, "Some reputable scientists deny and others assert that UFOs do appear to people from time to time.
      Some scientists have reached the place where they think they can prove that these are possibly visitors
      from outer space.
      Some Christian writers have speculated that UFOs could very well be a part of God’s
      angelic host who preside over the physical affairs of universal creation. While we cannot assert such
      a view with certainty, many people are now seeking some type of supernatural explanation for these phenomena.
      Nothing can hide the fact, however, that these unexplained events are occurring with greater frequency.
      (Page 21)
       We must be aware that angels keep in close and vital contact with all that is happening
      on the earth. "The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels." (Psalm 68) "His chariots
      of conveyance, which he sends for his friends, as he did for Elijah ...his chariots of state, in the midst
      of which he shows his glory and power." Psalm 91. "For he will give his angels charge over you
      to guard you in all your ways."

       Reverend Barry Downing in his book states,

      The Bible is one of the best historical and technological books ever
      written about UFOs and their occupants.
      Two thousand years ago Angels play a part in announcing Christmas
      for the first time.
      This time of year we celebrate the birth of Christ who was announced by angels, and
      his star was seen in the east. In the first chapter of the New Testament we're told the Holy Ghost visited
      the Virgin Mary and that an Angel of the Lord visited Joseph to announce the conception of Christ and
      later his birth.
      The Bible states, "That night some shepherds were in the fields outside the village,
      guarding their flocks of sheep.  Suddenly an angel appeared among them, and the landscape shone bright
      with the glory of the Lord.  They were badly frightened, but the angel reassured them.”
      "Don't be afraid!  I bring you the most joyful news ever announced, and it is for everyone!
      The Savior-yes the Messiah, the Lord-has been born tonight in Bethlehem! How will you recognize him? You
      will find a baby wrapped in a blanket, lying in a manager! Suddenly the angel was joined by a vast host
      of others--armies of heaven-praising God: Glory to God in the highest heaven, they sang, "and peace on
      earth for all those pleasing him."  When this great army of angels had returned again to heaven,
      the shepherds said to each other.  "Come on!  Let's go to Bethlehem!  Let's see this wonderful
      thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.  (Luke 2)  The armies of heaven may
      describe UFOs that are often seen in large numbers.
      When Jesus is born the Magi or Wise Men from the East
      follow a star and are able to find the baby Jesus. Johannes Kepler discovered the math for the movement
      of the stars and planets and was unable to find the Star of Bethlehem followed by the Wiseman. Technically
      a star is very difficult to follow because stars appear to move as the world turns on its axis. It is
      more likely that the star was an unidentified light hovering high in the sky that according to scripture
      changed direction to bring the Wise Men to the birth place.
      Kenneth Larson writes, “In the Bible,
      the actual scriptures state that the "Star of Bethlehem" appeared in the eastern sky and led the wise
      men westward to Jerusalem. While at Jerusalem, the star hovered overhead and then when the wise men appeared
      from the building the star made a sharp 90-degree turn and led the wise men four miles to the birth of
      Jesus Christ in the manger at Bethlehem.”
      Most of the descriptions of Angels compares nicely with
      our available data of at least one group of the alien visitors. In Genesis, the first book of the Bible
      and Torah; Angels are described as having bodies with parts such as hands, feet, eyes, head, voices, mouths,
      hair, faces and other human body parts.
      Apparently millions have believed and each year we celebrate
      the birth of Christ at Christmas that occurred some 2012 years ago. If we believe His message we are promised
      ever-lasting life. Of course, if the promise is untrue, we will all die. However, if it is true, I’ll
      meet you in Heaven!  Merry Christmas
      Dec. 21, 2012: NOT the end of the world at all, but the BEGINNING
      of a new world

      Those that are aware of it on December 21st will notice a change in the overall emotional
      well-being on earth. Those that are not yet partially awakened will begin to awaken. Most of the happenings
      from this change will not take place until we get into the first part of 2013.

      The Mayans had it
      right for the most part. But it is not the end of the world, but rather, the beginning of a new one. This
      has been expected over the last 5,000 years. It has been predicted and written about that mankind would
      finally achieve a new era in consciousness and so it shall be. It should be very interesting once the
      dew hits the fan as it were. I am enjoying it already. I am just sorry that so many countries like Syria
      and others chose this time to work out their Karma and so many have to suffer. I wish it could change,
      but Karma has to play out in those regions still. For a short time anyway.

      The Bible and Unidentified Flying
      Objects at Christmas
      At Christmas time it would be interesting to review some of the teachings of the
      Bible because I feel it is one of the most important books that describe UFOs, and their occupants who
      give us information on why they are here. The Bible states, “In the beginning god created the heaven
      and Earth and made man in his image,” that includes a mortal body and soul and spirit that is immortal.
      The term soul is used 754 times in the Bible and we’re told the soul is the invisible spiritual
      part of man, a living organism.
      The Bible claims each person has a soul, a life force that continues
      after death. At the time we take our last breath the soul or spirit leaves the body and is taken to Heaven
      by Angels perhaps using UFOs. My brother who was thought dead was taken to the hospital by ambulance and
      brought back to life in the emergency room. He claims to have observed his body from above and saw the
      ambulance ride and the Doctors working on him. Later he returned to his body to live again.
      Many medical
      personnel claim to have seen the spirit leave the body at the time the physical body dies.  My wife
      who was helping her brother walk at the time of his death, she felt his body become lighter as his spirit
      left, followed by his full weight.
      The Bible claims that the angels are sent by the Father in Heaven who
      promises the greatest gift of all, 'eternal life.'  We can speculate at this time of year that the
      religious stories of the past are related to the signs and wonders we see in our skies now.  I've
      studied the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, the Book of Mormon and many other ancient writings that claim
      angels exist and are messengers of God bringing scriptures.

      The scripture says there is a time to
      be born and a time to die. And when my time to die comes an angel will be there to comfort me. He will
      give me peace and joy even at that most critical hour, and usher me into the presence of God, and I will
      dwell with the Lord forever." (Angels Page 188.)

      He gives a message of morality and peace that are needed
      by mankind before we venture into space. Much can be interpreted in relation to both angels and aliens
      and extraterrestrial travel. Psalms 91, 10-12 gives us a great promise that the angels watch over us.
      "No evil will befall you nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge
      concerning you. To guard you in all your ways.  They will bear you up in their hands, Lest you strike
      your foot against a stone.”

      For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots
      like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. Isaiah 66:15
      Think
      of these angel’s ancient writings as not only religious but as technical and historical documents.
      The Bible describes over a hundred appearances of angels as well as many UFOs in surprising detail.
      Unidentified Flying Bright Clouds
      When I was in Israel, I noticed that you seldom see a cloud from
      the beginning of May to the end of September.  Clouds are so seldom seen that they are considered
      phenomenal.  The Unger Bible Dictionary is often considered the finest dictionary for ‘defining
      Bible and clarifying unfamiliar names, places and objects.
      Merrell F. Unger Th.D., PH.D., plus
      several other scholars wrote the book.  The Bible and Torah are filled with references to clouds,
      angels, pillars of clouds or pillars of fire.We are told angels and even God rides on chariots that appear
      as bright clouds. The word cloud or clouds are used 156 times in the Bible and describe anything that
      flies in the sky except birds or insects. Below are a few interesting scriptures.

      As I looked,
      behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness round about it, and fire
      flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming bronze. [Ezek 1:4.16]
      And
      a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is my beloved Son; listen to him."
      [Mark 9:7.3]
      As he said this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and they were afraid as they entered
      the cloud. [Luke 9:34.19]
      And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great
      glory. [Luke 21:27.13]
      And when he had said this, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud
      took him out of their sight. [Acts 1:9.18]
      Japan’s TEPCO Unable to Locate Source of Leak in Fukushima
      Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) is unable to locate the source of a leak in Fukushima Nuclear
      Power Plant reactor as of December 12, 2012
      The operator of the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant is grappling
      to locate the source of a leak of highly radioactive water in the crippled No. 2 reactor that is seeping
      into the Pacific Ocean..
      TEPCO suspects the radioactive water is leaking from fractures near the pressure
      suppression chamber [ lower part of containment vessel].
      A huge volume of highly radioactive water, used
      to cool down the fuel, has since been leaking from the reactor, TEPCO said. If the fuel rods are covered
      with water they are relatively safe, while uncovered fuel rods send deadly radiation into the air causing
      possible destruction of life in the Northern Atmosphere.
      The accident at the Fukushima 1 nuclear power
      plant was triggered by a 9.0-magnitude earthquake that struck northeastern Japan on March 11, 2011. An
      enormous tsunami crashed onto the land, resulting in the flash-flooding of four of the plant’s six
      reactors, shattering the cooling system. This led to a series of oxygen blasts, and a partial meltdown
      of the reactor core. The incident may be the biggest nuclear disaster ever, and it still is a tremendous
      threat to life on our planet.
      Radioactive cesium is a human-made radioactive isotope produced through
      nuclear fission of the element cesium. It has a half-life of 30 years, making it extremely toxic. A remote-controlled
      robot is now scouring the basement of the reactor building
      TEPCO confirmed that the radioactive water
      used to cool the plant’s reactors is leaking into the ocean and causing contamination of sea life.
      A wave of debris is coming ashore in the U.S. a year after the tsunami in Japan. Debris is covering the
      coastlines in this country, creating the world’s dirtiest beach in the big island in Hawaii. The
      debris is impacting wildlife and perhaps next on our food supply
      With the groundwater seeping in, the
      volume of decontaminated water collected and stored at the Fukushima Daiichi plant could triple within
      three years. rt.com/news/fukushima-leaking-radiation-sea-314, Source: AJW by The Asahi Shimbun
      Alleged
      UFO Crash Okinawa, Japan

      Nippon Television allegedly reported on December 5, 2012, that a UFO went
      down off the coast of Okinawa, an island at the southern tip of Japan. Several news crews, along with
      police rushed to the scene just in time to see the UFO sink into the water.
      “We saw something like
      a small vessel with a dome slowly submerges into the water as we arrived at the scene,” said Okinawa
      Prefecture Police Chief Hideki Suzuki. “We clearly saw smoke rising from it as it went down. There
      was a tremendous amount of steam generated as it disappeared into the depths of the ocean. We anticipate
      investigating the vessel as soon as we get the equipment we need to raise it from the water.”
      According to Nippon Television, an elderly man fishing off the coast in a small boat said he,

      Saw a giant fireball streaked across the sky, smash into the water and then came back up in one piece.”
      unknown object started to smoke.
      A team of scientists was dispatched from Tokyo to investigate and the
      Japanese Navy is allegedly attempting to raise the craft. UFO as soon as the proper authorities lift the
      submerged vessel out of the water. “This could be one of mankind’s greatest discoveries,”
      said Dr. Daisuke Matsui, a professor of aeronautical engineering at Tokyo University. “If this is
      what we believe it to be then this will be talked about by our children’s children. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://inothernewz.com/japanese-navy-releases-first-photo-of-downed-ufo-off-the-coast-of-okinawa/&lid=81474&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      This entry was posted in General News
      Note: Several websites have reported that Japan's Nippon Television
      was covering a story of how a UFO crashed off the coast of Okinawa however there is no confirmation from
      the news media.
      Letter from New Zealand
      Richard L Pinfold writes, “Why the Chinese are winning.” Your excellent Editorial, about how China is gaining control, by systematically stealing US technology,
      i.e., the production of their Chenghu J20 advanced fighter, by means of parasitizing and accessing materiel,
      through systems and components that are common and in some cases manufactured by contractors in China
      itself...The cure, surely is obvious. As a very small country, 4.5 million, take for instance, New Zealand,
      where we operate from necessity, have developed state of the art, highly advanced Dairy breeding and production
      techniques and systems. Yes, the largest in the world. We operate in China and we are systematically being
      spied upon and our Dairy farms are being bought up by the Chinese. The Chinese seek to manufacture milk
      products here, for the elite of China. Their environment has been trashed; their agents have been caught
      trying to steal specialized fruit tree cultivars.
      The problem that the Chinese Communist Regime` faces,
      is trying to keep their ever-burgeoning middle class satisfied, by seeking good food worldwide...or the
      regime ‘will fall. The Regime ‘has massively inflated Embassy personnel, compared here with
      our local US Embassy. The name of the game is to infiltrate every aspect of our country`s infrastructure
      and resource information sources. We used to call it "Industrial Espionage"...It should be noted, that
      even tiny New Zealand, has military specialized technology development innovation...i.e., specialized
      microelectronic compo entry, specialized drone and aircraft development. Indeed, our special forces operate
      intimately with their US counterparts.
      So the solution is obvious, absolutely no contractor outsourcing
      to China. All strategic defense components are to be supervised within the government perimeter. ..ABSOLUTELY
      no allowance of Chinese Telco utility companies...such as "HUWHIE" to surreptitiously install “Sleeper/activator
      component software within your country...REMEMBER...when you deal with a Chinese company, you are dealing
      really with the Chinese Communist Party and they want it all. See the excellent CIA country fact file
      for a BIO on New Zealand...Merry Christmas, Thanks to Richard L Pinfold, South Pacific Research (SPR),
      Otaki Beach, New Zealand

      Titan Moon Has a River

      This image from NASA's Cassini spacecraft shows a
      vast river system on Saturn's moon Titan. It is the first time images from space have revealed a river
      system so vast and in such high resolution anywhere other than Earth. NASA/JPL-Caltech/ASI
      Stretching
      more than 200 miles from its headwaters toward a large and mysterious sea. It’s an incredible image--it
      has Earth-like meanders, oxbows, and general curvature, indicating it follows the trace of a fault line.
      This doesn’t necessarily mean Titan has plate tectonics like Earth does, but there are enough fractures
      in its bedrock to help form large basins. The Titan River is filled with liquid hydrocarbons, which scientists
      can tell because it appears dark throughout its length. This indicates it has a smooth surface.
      Titan
      is the only other place in our solar system with a hydrologic cycle. Instead of water, it has liquid methane
      and ethane. It rains methane on Titan, and there are lakes made of ethane--the only other place where
      liquid exists in a stable form. www.popsci.com
      Sightings of UFOs in the United States

      ArizonaDisc
      Lights

      Phoenix– I received a new camera, and thought it would be cool to take pictures of the
      planets on December 12, 2012, from my patio of some that have become visible, I was comparing the sky
      with my computer sky display, and I noticed "stars" in places that weren’t indicated. So I zoomed
      in with my camera at these points of light, and took some pictures.
      Once I took the picture, I loaded
      it on my computer and zoomed in some more, and the shapes of the object were obviously not natural. They
      were lit, jointed and obviously manufactured. I compared them with "known items that are in orbit of the
      earth, i.e. satellites etc, and there was nothing like it listed. I have a total of eight different objects,
      and I’m able to take pictures every night of craft that do not resemble anything man made. Very
      pleased with my Canon Cybershot 16 megapixel cameras. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ArkansasLight
      FORTSMITH-- My son and his uncle was outside watching shooting stars on December 12, 2012. All if the sudden
      this object appeared with no tail and was quite brighter than anything they had seen. It flew northeast;
      stopped and hovered at this point my son began to take pictures with his iPhone. The object changed direction
      backwards. Then it hovered again for a minute and the shot off this time leaving a ‘U’ shaped
      cloud. My eleven year old son terrified called me at work and I told him to send me the pictures. After
      seeing the pictures I realized it may be something else. The cloud of smoke left clearly looks like it
      was flying back into space. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CaliforniaLights

      huntington beach --While at work
      something caught my eye outside my window on December 12, 2012, that I thought was a police helicopter.
      There were absolutely no blinking navigation lights onboard. The left side had one very bright red light
      and the right side had one very bright white light. It appeared to be heading in a northerly path and
      then stopped, hovered momentarily, dropped altitude, changed direction and continued to drop in a diagonal
      path. It changed direction once more and descended and dropped so low I lost visual contact. I noticed
      it once more, nearly at the same altitude, and then descended once again, this time straight down. I have
      video of this event.

      I am a Navy vet and have been around aircraft found no navigation lights of
      any sort. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      FloridaDisc

      MIAMI -- I was outside smoking and saw a triangle looking
      object to the east so I went inside to get my camera and started to take pictures.
      That is when things
      got strange...I saw a disk like object and saw something strange coming out of it, like a mist or light
      smoke that moved on its own.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      IndianaLights
       PRINCETON -- Kimlee
      Mccaw, a local UFO witness, told the Channel 14 TV reporter she saw triangle shaped UFO lights on November
      30, 2012, and showed multiple photographs of the object taken by her camera.
      These four orb lights in
      formation moved across the sky as Mccraw noticed them, floating silently and changing colors. At some
      points two of the objects were visible, and at others all four. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nonapritequelportale.com/&lid=81477&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614

      Massachusetts Large Light ORANGE -- At 11:50 PM, the first witness spotted a bright large light in
      the sky while having a cigarette on August 28, 2011. The light moved upwards in the sky. I promptly checked
      the NASA Star Walk" website and nothing showed anything that would be that large and visible at night.
      The object started flashing and would go dim, then come back bright. I was shaking and got my tripod
      and set the camera up and snapped a few pictures of it. With the naked eye it looked mostly white with
      the slightest color changes and the slightest sparkle of other colors. On the digital pictures with them
      zoomed in, I could see that it was emitting a greenish glow, sometimes also emitting purple and a bluish
      tone as well.
      At about 1 AM, I went back outside to see where it was and found it had moved a bit higher
      in the sky and was flashing. It went completely dark instantly, then after a second it came right back.
      It did this three times. I went inside for a little while, returning at 2 AM. It was now slightly higher
      again and to the right. At 2:30 AM, it was high in the sky, back toward the center of where it was originally
      seen. I had an odd feeling that it wasn't anything human made.
      Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      MichiganBright Red Light
      FLINT – I took the dog out and met a girlfriend in my yard and glanced
      up and noticed a bright red light on December 12, 2012! I did a double take and saw blinking lights of
      a very low plane in night sky. Its winter so at 6:55 PM its dark out as it came closer and ascended. It
      changed to fire orange then back to red as it started to pick up speed and eventually ascended out of
      sight. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      New YorkLight
      CALVERTON – I was just getting back to my shop after
      work on December 14, 2012. As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed a light in the sky that was, to
      me, too big and bright to be a star especially at 5 PM twilight.
      I got out of my truck and used my phone
      to take a few pictures and was lucky enough to get them as well as a picture of the trail it left before
      it shot off and disappeared.
      Unfortunately no one was with me.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      North CarolinaTriangle

      MARSTON– On November 30, 2012, I was driving just north of Rockingham Dragway looking
      at a group of stars that seemed to disappear as an object flew by.
      I could not quite make out an object
      so I pulled off the road into a gas station on US 1 and NC Highway 177. I got out of my truck and could
      see a black triangular shaped craft moving slowly to the northeast. It was nearly invisible. It was easier
      to track by watching the stars become invisible and then reappear as the craft passed by. It was tremendously
      large large enough that I felt it impossible that anything that large could fly.
      I continued driving north
      and saw it again in the vicinity of Camp Mackall, a U.S. Army training facility and airfield associated
      with a Ft. Bragg. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614

      ASHEVILLE -- On November 20, 2012, about 4:30 PM, I looked up in the clear sky at the moon and
      saw a bright point-sized object moving near the moon. I thought it was odd that it was not leaving a contrail,
      so I took out my camera and took several pictures at maximum optical zoom (5 xs). I estimate the moon
      was at 70 degrees altitude. It took the object about two minutes to transit the sky silently. It was at
      jetliner height. The object was solid with three glowing sections: left, right, and a middle vertical
      section rising up like a dragonfly shape. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      OhioDisc
       GROVE CITY – On
      December 18, 2012, I took a picture of the sunrise.
      A week later when I looked at the picture I noticed
      the disc when I zoomed in a little.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      PennsylvaniaTriangle
      ERIE -- At about 6:30 PM, I went outside for some air and noticed that the night sky was very clear on December
      13, 2012. Since it was early and knowing of the meteor shower I went back inside to round up my wife and
      two small boys to go outside and look at the stars. We were scanning the sky and when looking to the southeast
      I noticed three moving lights heading to the southwest in a triangle pattern. I asked my wife if she could
      see it and she did as well. The area between the three points of light looked to be filled with waves
      of black and dark gray light that mimicked the night sky. There was no sound. It didn’t appear to
      be too high in the sky. It continued to the southwest quickly then did a strange turn to the southeast
      and was gone from sight. This happened within a minute or two. It was an exciting experience. I’m
      a graphic artist so I put together an example of that the object looked like with and without the sky
      background. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      Macungie – On November 21,
      2012, this description is written by the Field Investigator after conducting an on-site interview with
      the main witness (MW), another family member and a neighbor who were all witnesses to this event:

      At
      8:05 PM, on the evening of October 21st, 2012, the MWs son-in-law was outside packing up his car with
      his wife, the MWs daughter. He called his mother-in-law to come outside to see an object in the sky toward
      the southeast. They were joined on the porch by the MWs husband and daughter. The MW took a few photos
      on her camera, and he took a video on his cell phone. The MWs husband ran into the house and grabbed his
      binoculars to see LED like lights. They called their neighbor who also witnessed the object for a couple
      minutes before it disappeared.

      All witnesses agree that there were lots of stars, but no moon visible.
      The MW described the object as being very large and very bright like the full moon with two sets of lights
      surrounding a central light that looked spherical. The lights were blue, green, and amber in color and
      did not blink or pulsate, but seemed to twinkle. None went out at any time. Two planes flew across in
      front of the object and were dwarfed by its size. She said they looked like specks against it. Suddenly,
      after ten minutes, there was no object to be seen. He estimates the object was about 200 yards from him.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasLights

      Midland-- I am a lease Pumper out in it dark to dark. This video
      was taken on December 3, 2012.
       It has been going on for a solid two weeks and getting worse.
      feel they are going to hurt me and my family.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      HASLET -- My son
      and his uncle was outside watching shooting stars. This object suddenly lit up with no tail and was brighter
      than anything they had seen. It flew northeast, stopped and hovered at this point. My son began to take
      pictures with his iPhone. The object returned and then hovered again for a minute and the shot off this
      time leaving a ‘U’ shaped cloud. My eleven year old son was terrified and called me at work.
      I told him to send me the pictures. After seeing the pictures I realized there was no way he could have
      got so many pictures of a moving star. The cloud of smoke left clearly looks like it was flying back into
      space. I am (was) a non believer but these photos are sure strange. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Virginia Triangle

      Lively -- Here are a couple of pictures that I took a while back that were taken in August of 2011
      in my front yard. The info on the data may not be exactly correct because it is always adjusted whenever
      I put the image on the computer and crop or enhance. Anyway, this thing looks a lot like your Isle of
      Man object. The other (IMG_3153CR2) is a detail of a much larger picture that I took in September of 2012.
      I don't send my pictures to any of the UFO organizations, but on an average day I will take 50 or 60
      shots of the sky and I have accumulated a number of interesting objects.
      Regards, Tom Waters VA

      Washington
      UFO Was 7 Feet Away From Me

      SNOQUALMIE -- I was in my room on my iPod at 10 PM, on November 16, 2012,
      when out the window I saw a circular ship that was too high tech to be man made. It had lights around
      it and had a small rocket beam thing under it. It went fast so I only got a glimpse of it. But I can remember
      it. It was very clear. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      Worldwide UFO Sightings
       Black Sea, TurkeyUFO Crash
       BLACKSEA, ORDU --
      An incredible burning object which slammed into the Black Sea, Ordu, Turkey, could possibly have been
      a meteorite, officials claim. Others claim it was a UFO, as sightings of unknown objects have been reported
      around that area for several weeks. A security camera recorded the impact and loud boom. Meteorite or
      UFO, as always you decide. beforeitsnews.com

      BrazilLong Object

      CONCÓRDIA/ SANTA CATARINA
      -- On December 17, 2012, I saw a long object with long white trail during six minutes. I don’t have
      idea what was this. It looks like a shooting star (estrela cadente) or star falling, but really slow in
      daylight. The sun was still up and the sky was clean and bright blue. The object that looks that was falling
      and falling... disappeared behind a mountain. Before disappearing the object showed a really bright light,
      like a star. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Canada, Red Orb in Nova Scotia

      COLEHARBOUR-- I am currently serving
      23 years in the Canadian Armed Forces, Air Force. On the 12th December 2012, I went outside my house and
      was looking up at Orion and Jupiter at 19:30 hours and saw a very dark dim red orb moving at a high rate
      of speed. It came from the east and made an abrupt 90 degree turn wobbling left and right just after the
      turn and shot out straight north at an insane amount of speed and disappeared.
      A couple minutes later
      a bright white light appeared where the red orb vanished. This whole event lasted for ten seconds. It
      was not a plane, jet, helicopter falling star, comet, meteor the ISS or satellite. Just after it made
      the abrupt 90 degree turn and started heading north, it wobbled left, right then left again. I noticed
      somewhat of a pattern on the bottom resembling a sand dollar that's the best I can describe it. I immediately
      called my closest friend as we both saw something 30 years ago while fishing and knew he would believe
      me. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Japan Light

      HITACHINAKA -- I was exiting the language school for a smoke when
      I looked up to look at the stars shaped like an "M." At the lowest point there was an extra star. The
      light then moved straight down, then turned and moved slowly to the northeast. It moved slowly for a few
      seconds then shot off at high speeds then vanished.
      This is the same thing that happened on three other
      occasions. On the 20th and 27th of November there were airliners with an object following. I have not
      seen the object since. I ruled out meteor because of the slight of the object moving down and then accelerating.
      The objects colors the first and second time where bright white. The 3rd times was tan. What did I just
      see I was in disbelief? I lost sight of the object because it flew very fast to the northeast and disappeared.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Mexico"UFO" Object Fell in Volcano Popocatepetl

      The alleged presence
      of a UFO in the crater of the volcano Popocatepetl, taken in Mexico by Televisa TV news program, has caused
      bewilderment and confusion in the local population. On October 25, 2012, at 20:45 hours local time, one
      of the cameras used to monitor the activity of the volcano, about 65 km from Mexico City, shows a bright
      object going down into the crater. The images were then presented on the evening news channel Televisa:
      the object appeared cylindrical, probably metallic or otherwise bright, large, and seemed to be moving
      at a speed greater than that of a plane.

      The possibility that it was really a UFO was greeted by doubts
      of the local scientific community, but now the analysis carried out by the Centro Nacional de CENAPRED
      Prevención de Desastres, and the local UFO center, do not seem to give more room for doubt. That
      mysterious cylindrical object has fallen into the volcanic cone of Popocatepetl and nobody has been able
      to identify it. The possibility of a space object to fall into the Popocatepetl volcano is 1 in 276 billion.
      CENAPRED
      MoroccoWhite Ball

      ESSAOUIRA --I never saw it live, I first saw it immediately when I uploaded
      my daily pictures that evening. I saw a streaking across the sky at a tremendous speed in Essaouira, Morocco
      on April 1, 2010 during the day.

      My camera says it was taken at 3:29:08 but I didn't have the time
      zone set for Morocco, it was still set for my country so it was probably 11:30:08. I don't know what
      the photo is, but it was moving at a tremendous speed. It may be a meteorite or something else. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      New Zealand Activity
      ROTORUA -- The Bay of Plenty has been a hotbed of unusual aerial
      activity with multiple sightings of strange phenomena in the region’s skies. On Monday or Tuesday
      night on October 29 or 30, at least four people at the Challenge petrol station on Malfroy Road witnessed
      five glowing orbs move slowly across the road toward Sunset Road for about 30 seconds before they disappeared
      behind trees. A Challenge petrol station employee, who only wanted to be known as Michelle, said she and
      at least three others watched the orbs, which appeared about 8 PM just before dark. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufo-sightings.co.uk/&lid=81478&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      The Sri Lanka Air Force Vigil for UFOs
       The Sri Lanka Air Force (SLAF states that it is keeping
      a twenty four hour vigil regarding the unidentified lights that were witnessed in the skies over several
      parts of the country in the recent past.
      SLAF Media Spokesperson Wing Commander Shiras Jalaldeen said
      that, “No unidentified airborne craft had been picked up on radar as yet.”
      Meanwhile, unidentified
      lights were witnessed in the skies over several parts of the country on Monday as well.
      An unidentified
      light was witnessed in the skies above Hambegamuwa in Thanamalwila at around 8.30 PM, on Monday night. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.newsfirst.lk/news1st/node/18988&lid=81479&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614

      TanzaniaDots

       SERENGETI – The camera automatically takes three successive shots triggered
      by movement. In the first picture there is nothing, the second there is two small dots possibly UFOs above
      the horizon to the left. The third picture shows them gone.
      The duration between shots is one second.
      This is from the Zooniverse Site, not taking credit just showing what was found. They have a project called
      "snap shot Serengeti" and you classify animals and such through a grueling set of photos... for science.
      Enjoy its brilliant how in one second it’s there, and the next it’s not. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UK/England
      LONDON -- A UFO image was captured over Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, London, UK on December
      3, 2012.
        UFO Light over Hyde Park, London
       ufobasics.com

       UK/Scotland
      CUMNOCK –
      The observer saw weird lights going from west to east in Ayrshire, Scotland on November 17, 2012 at 9
      PM. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=rVS6gtomtiw&lid=81481&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614 Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting
      Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30933&mid=26614
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at my desk,
      pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years. I have put
      together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford,
      NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my
      efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick
      my grandsons who drowned.