Re: Planet X and a helping of Crow Stew

  • sgtwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
      I set typing this message on the evening of the 20th of December 2012.
      According to many the Planet X or Nibaru, or whatever, should be plainly
      visible in the night sky by now. The Niphilim should be conducting raiding
      parties and their presence should be all over the media both main stream
      and backwater combined. The earth should be in the beginning spasms of world
      wide catastrophe as the gravity switches off and the poles shift 180
      degrees.
      And yet I see and hear nothing as of now.
      I suspect that soon we will hear that someone somewhere has channeled
      the spirit of Marvin the Martian to advise us that the Niphies have decided
      to vacation on Tao Ceti or some such drivel, and have turned an entire
      planet to a new course.
      On that thought I challenge all here who have been posting this ongoing
      hoax to come clean.
      IF, as I suspect, the Sun rises on the 22nd to another day here in the
      status quo, I would expect a few comments like "Sorry about that.".

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
        Absolutely!! We should be more concerned about what our illegitimate Govt's are doing to us. The globalists do crazy things when they are desperate. Most of this 2012 fear porn is driven by them.