Newtown ,Connecticut School Shooting: How to Speak to Children About the Killings

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      This is so horrible . I almost can’t process it . This may help some of you who have children or Grand-children .

      Newtown ,Connecticut School Shooting: How to Speak to Children About the Killings
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/newtown-connecticut-school-shooting-how-to-speak-to-children-about-the-killings/