Re: [UFOnet] ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

  • Sandy Nichols
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
      Nathaniel,

      Thanks for all the great info you share.

      Sandy

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
        Thanks Sandy. We can expect more especially the upcoming Announcement by
        Obama and or his administration soon on the reality of PX.

        Aliens_and_UFOs_Information_Desk@yahoogroups.com
        > Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 2:54 am
        > Subject: [UFOnet] ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST
        TOWARD EARTH!**

        > CHRISTMAS HAMMER DECEMBER 2012Dear Group,
        > What the hell, is NASA finally under high orders to at last reveal the
        truth of Planet X (AKA Nibiru)? If this article is anywhere near true,
        then it portends that the long diabolical PX cover-up is about to meet
        its demise.
        > For the record, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com did predict that NASA was
        preparing to drop the infamous cover-up of Planet X. The only variable
        was that the exact timing was not known. That time has NOW arrived!
        > So, stay tune, as more is yet to come. Yes indeed, Amen. The Zetas
        also are predicting that soon either Obama or his Administration in a
        specials presidential Announcement will soon follow suit in disclosing
        more information about this so-call mystery object/planet which is
        really our 10th or 12th planet within our dualistic double Sun Solar
        System.
        > Thanks
        > -
        > ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
        > Shepard Ambellas
        > NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camerashows some startling
        footage as an amazing discovery has been found.
        > A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a
        rapid rate. â€Å"This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer
        coming in as it is in a very different path†states the maker of
        the video.
        > This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several
        weeks.
        > However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday
        type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on
        NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.
        > Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the
        December 21 doomsday hysteria.
        > Jupiter has also been reported to have been struck by a massive object
        in September 2012. A connection between the two has not been established
        but is worth noting.

        > ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

        <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/10/breaking-massive-new-object-mov\
        ing-toward-earth-now-jupiter-struck-in-september/?utm_source=feedburner&\
        utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>

        > The wicked ENDTIME- NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

      • skywatch
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
          Anyone have the link to the actual NASA release?

          Thanks

          S,