Fw: Filer's Files #50 2012 - Happy 12/12/12, Medvedev: EBEs Are Here, Caverns on Mars

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:47 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #50 2012 - Happy 12/12/12, Medvedev: EBEs Are Here, Caverns on Mars

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.

      Photo from Buckeye,
      Arizona on November 17, 2012

      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region
      Director
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nationalufocenter.com/&lid=78645&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522

      December 12, 2012
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      In special reports, this week’s files cover: Is December 21, 2012:
      The Day the World Ends? Geminid Meteor Shower, Russian Prime Minister Confirms Aliens Are Here,Mars
      Caverns, Mounting Evidence of Space Aliens among Us, and Cyber Warfare.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
      sightings were reported over: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky,
      Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
      Sightings
      of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chili, Norway, Palau, South Africa, and England
      in the United Kingdom.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
      evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial
      intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month
      represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested
      in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force.
      Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue
      this research.  I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's
      are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      Today: 12-12-12

      Galactic
      Federation Q & A – Part 1
      Galactic Federation Q & A – Part 2
       Submit your writing!Or Send to editor@...

      Special Reports
      Is December 21, 2012: The Day the World Ends?

      Does the Mayan calendar prove that the world will end this year? Will there be a third world war
      as Nostradamus predicted? It is my conclusion that the end of the world is not near and I will be attending
      Patty Blackwell’s Party to celebrate on December 21, 2012. There could be earthquakes or temporary
      blackouts but the world will continue.
      Interpretation of ancient Maya calendars has made some believe
      the world will end on December 21, so you can spend big for Christmas but celebrate early. Other Mayan
      Calendars have been found that are much older, so even some Mayans thought our world would not end.
      There
      are several ways the world is supposed to come to an end in 2012. Nibiru is supposed to sideswipe Earth,
      but my telescope and binoculars I haven’t picked up any major object coming this way. Astronomers
      claim we would have seen anything the size of a planet headed our way a long time ago. We did discover
      some dwarf planets further away than Pluto, which is 40 times more distant from the sun than Earth. Don’t
      worry about the Earth’s magnetic poles flipping like a pancake and causing earthquakes everywhere.
      Most of the movement of the magnetic poles has been around the Arctic Circle, and now we use gyros and
      satellites for navigation rather than the magnetic compass.

      NASA is predicting that the Suns regular
      “solar max” cycle of sun spot activity about every eleven years is predicted to be a relatively
      mild one in 2013. NASA sends out “space weather” warnings of solar storms, and the sun might
      send out an unusually strong solar flare but the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration sends
      warnings to electric utilities and satellite owners. Worst case scenario is we might lose electrical power
      and some satellites.
      Asteroids may be the greatest threat to wipe out the Earth, like the one that hit
      the Yucatan and wiped out the dinosaurs. Astronomers say there are no impending meteorites being tracked
      to create the demise of Earth. NASA estimates there are 4,700 asteroids at least 330 feet wide within
      Earth’s 5-million-mile neighborhood that could destroy a city, but not our whole planet even if
      we fail to divert it. We will likely be hit by a catastrophic asteroid at some point, although our technology
      is rapidly increasing. Ben Rich the Director of the Lockheed Skunkworks said, “We now have the ability
      to take ET home.” This ability would likely be able to deflect an asteroid from hitting Earth. ET
      has shown their interest in saving the Earth as well, and is also watching and willing to help. We would
      likely have years of warning, and we know how we could deflect one.The Earth is entering a more dangerous
      section of space, but even the Earth is hit it would likely be by a small meteorite that slips through
      our defenses. Last week’s files mentioned we have spaceships with weapons orbiting Earth that could
      likely pulverize most of the dangerous meteorites.
      As far as World War III, the Russians are much weaker
      than they have been in the past and seem to be backing off their strong support for the Syria’s
      Bashar al-Assad's regime. Although our tribal wars will continue worldwide nuclear destruction is not
      likely.
      The most immediate danger are earthquake like the one that shook north eastern Japan on December
      7, 2012, triggering a one-metre tsunami in an area devastated by last year's Fukushima disaster. The quake
      shook buildings as far Tokyo and led to the warnings being issued for coastal areas. The U.S. Geological
      Survey announced the earthquake had a magnitude of 7.3. The tsunami warning was issued for the coast of
      Miyagi Prefecture, which was hit by a devastating earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. That quake
      triggered fuel-rod meltdowns at the Fukushima nuclear plant, causing radiation leakage, contamination
      of food and water and mass evacuations in the world's worst nuclear crisis. Radiation from the fuel rods
      still represents some of the greatest threats to life on the planet. Under water they are comparatively
      safe, but exposed the radiation could be devastating. Workers at the plant were ordered to move to higher
      ground, but after Friday's quake Tokyo Electric Power Co, the operator of the Fukushima nuclear plant,
      reported no irregularities at its nuclear plants. ET has warned repeatedly against nuclear power and weapons.
      The Bible that has been the best predictor of the future for hundreds of years; says this about the
      end times: “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven” (Mark 13:32).
      But there’s one thing we do know – that whether the world ends tomorrow or a million years
      from now, your body will die someday. Your soul, on the other hand, will live forever.

      Will you spend
      eternity with God, or in a constant state of suffering and anguish?
      All you have to do is accept God’s
      free gift of salvation so don’t live in fear, check into the promises of eternity in heaven. My
      brother saw a glimpse of heaven when he died for some twenty minutes. More people are coming forward with
      miraculous stories of life after death. Even Extraterrestrials have claimed there is a God and afterlife.
      Expect more earthquakes and tsunamis. Warming temperatures will likely create more hurricanes and
      tornados, so enjoy being with your love ones this Christmas.

      ChileAlien Encounter

      EL TABO -- The witness,
      27 year old Paulina was sleeping in her bedroom which she shared with her younger sister when suddenly
      in the middle of the night she was awakened by a powerful whitish light that entered the bedroom through
      the door in February 2011.
      She became totally paralyzed and is unable to move. She was now wide awake
      and could only move her eyes. She now watched in horror as three very tall humanoid figures with thin
      bodies and whose heads scraped the ceiling began to approach the bed where she and her sister slept.
      One of the beings gently touched the witness’s forehead. At that same moment the witness remembers
      seeing a bright light and heard a sound resembling a popping balloon and suddenly lost all her memory.
      The next day she heard neighbors talking about sighting a luminous object that was seen hovering low above
      the trees nearby. She said that the beings exuded a strange ‘beauty’ and caused her to calm
      down. Their bodies were covered in a tight-fitting dark garment which was almost skin-like, without any
      seams or zippers. Their eyes were somewhat larger than that of humans and their heads were completely
      hairless. Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      ET Witnesses Needed
      Have you witnessed
      something truly extra-terrestrial? We’re seeking subjects for the first season of a new TV show
      for a leading US cable network. If you live in the USA and have had an extra-terrestrial encounter, seen
      a UFO, been abducted or witnessed something that has no rational terrestrial explanation then please email
      us at encounters@.... This is your chance to have our experts help explore your experience, and
      bring that experience to a wider audience.
      I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if this is something
      you might be able to help me with? Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have.
       Best wishes, Max Di Nunno, Story Producer
      December 13-14: Thursday and Friday Geminid Meteor Shower
      The Geminid meteor shower is now considered as the top entertaining show surpassing in brilliance
      and reliability even the August Perseids. Bundle warmly against the winter chill; you can start observing
      in dark skies on the evening of December 13 as Gemini starts coming up above the eastern horizon. Around
      2 AM, when Gemini is almost directly overhead, you might see as many as two meteor sightings per minute
      or a 120 per hour!

      Russian Prime Minister Confirms Aliens Are Here

      Dmitri Medvedev, the Prime
      Minister of the Russian Federation comment confirms aliens are here. He previously served as the third
      President of Russia from 2008 to 2012. After the recording of a television program, he did not realize
      that his microphone was still open and stated: “I believe in Santa Claus, but not too much,” Medvedev began,but then continued:“Aliens, I cannot tell you how many of them are among us
      at this time, otherwise it would trigger panic.”
      Note: Some people think he was joking, but others
      feel it was a true statement.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2012/12/breaking-russian-prime-minister-confirms-aliens-are-here-2440158.html&lid=81264&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522

      Mars Caverns

      Possible caverns have been recently identified on Mars, and their existence has caught much scientific
      and public attention because of their potential as exobiological habitats. Their age and dimensions remain
      uncertain. The discovery of vast caverns that existed in ancient periods of Asteroids and comets colliding
      with Mars fractured its crust given water on the surface a way to penetrate deep in the ground, where
      it may remain today. Mars had an ancient ocean that due to fracturing likely went underground.
      An international
      research team led by the Planetary Science Institute (PSI) has found evidence that about two billion
      years ago enormous volumes of catastrophic flood discharges may have been captured by extensive systems
      of caverns on Mars, said PSI research scientist J. Alexis Rodriguez. His research team came to this conclusion
      after studying the Hebrus Valles outflow channel that extends 250 kilometers downstream from two zones
      of surface collapse. The Martian outflow channels comprise some of the largest known channels in the solar
      system.
      “Although it has been proposed their discharge history may have once led to the formation
      of oceans, the ultimate fate and nature of the fluid discharges has remained a mystery for more than 40
      years, and their excavation has been attributed to surface erosion by glaciers, debris flows, catastrophic
      floodwaters, and perhaps even lava flows,” Rodriguez said.
      The PSI-led team's work documents the
      geomorphology of Hebrus Valles, a Martian terrain that is unique in that it preserves pristine landforms
      located at the terminal reaches of a Martian outflow channel. Rodriguez proposes in an article published
      in Geophysical Research Letters states large volumes of catastrophic floodwaters, which participated
      in the excavation of Hebrus Valles, may have encountered their ultimate fate in vast cavernous systems.
      They hypothesize that evacuated subsurface space during mud volcanism was an important process in cavern
      development.
      In 2011, huge caves were discovered near the Ascraeus Mons volcano, first imaged the two
      deep pits—which are about 590 feet (180 meters) and 1,017 feet (310 meters), using the THEMIS infrared
      camera.
      "When compared to the surrounding surface, the dark interiors of the holes gave off heat at night
      but were cool by day," said Alfred McEwen, principal investigator on the HiRISEcamera. "
      For more information: http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2012/2012GL053225.shtml&lid=81247&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      Note: Vast cavernous systems on Mars are ideal for bases and infrared images show a pattern of structures
      that could represent Martian bases or cities.

      Mounting Evidence of Space Aliens among Us

      A few days
      ago, a Memphis woman reported she was sure she had just had an encounter with an alien/human hybrid baby
      at Cosco's in Cordova, Tennessee. She and her granddaughter walked through the entrance and saw a tall
      Asian-looking man, who was in a big hurry and almost ran into them. He wore all black clothing and had
      a Caucasian-looking infant in a carrier basket strapped in front of him. He seemed to take no notice of
      them as he marched past them without one word of apology. An Asian man who was over six feet tall is unusual,
      but the racial contradiction between himself and his infant companion startled her.

      She didn't get a
      good look at the baby but they proceeded back to the bakery. She spotted this Asian fellow rapidly taking
      a quick right-angle turn and without any groceries.  Just as the lady and her granddaughter were
      approaching the front of the store to leave, the Asian man suddenly walked by them again and the witness
      got a good look at the baby. This woman swears to me that this infant had intensely bright blue eyes with
      no white area surrounding them! All blue-eyed people are being seen all over now in different parts of
      the country, adults as well as children.
       Top alien abduction researcher Dr. David Jacobs of Temple
      University is convinced that the alien hybridization program is alarmingly evident in our society now.
      I know this lady who reported seeing the all blue-eyed baby in Memphis just the other day. Perhaps this
      can be explained as a weird new mutation showing up in the human eye at this time...or maybe "they" now
      walk among us.

      The Native American Medicine woman Three-Spirit Wolf told us that she had met
      some of the hybrids out in New Mexico who were wearing dark sunglasses. One of them removed his glasses
      to reveal his utterly eerie-looking all-blue eyes without the white. He asked her if people had commented
      to her about seeing him or his hybrid companions. Apparently they are trying to be as inconspicuous as
      possible.

      NOTE: This story was sent to Phantoms and Monsters by a MUFON investigator.  The above
      image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer World Ufo Photos.

      Cyber Warfare

       The facts are that the Chinese
      are most likely ahead of the United States in Cyber Warfare military capabilities. Cyber warfare refers
      to politically motivated hacking to conduct sabotage and espionage. U.S. government security expert Richard
      A. Clarke, in his book ‘Cyber War’, defines "cyber warfare" as "actions by a nation-state
      to penetrate another nation's computers or networks for the purposes of causing damage or disruption.": Chinese Chengdu J-20
      Gary McKinnon who hacked into NASA and the Pentagon warned that Chinese Hackers
      were everywhere stealing many US secrets.Advanced Persistent Threat is the favored term for China-based
      cyber espionage. We spend billions on research and a hacker can copy the discoveries for virtually nothing.
      The information is used for building their own new fighters with a few of their own improvements. The
      Chinese espionage and data collection is apparently very successful given the rapid development of the
      Chengdu J-20 and ShenyangJ-31 stealth fighter (shown here), which bear a close resemblance to the F-35
      and the F-22.
      Additionally, the newest fighters like automobiles are dependent on sophisticated computer
      systems and software that are susceptible to cyber warfare. Chinese fighters may in fact be superior to
      the U.S. fighters because they are of later design.
      The F-35 program suffered a large cyber intrusion several years ago where loads of data about the aircraft were stolen from the contractors working on it
      -- an incident that may have contributed to redesigns that have helped drive up costs and delay the fielding
      of the F-35.
      China stole the technology used in their designs from the US, but then again how stupid
      are we to allow such national secrets to be pilfered over the internet? And if the very essence of a design
      can be stolen so easily, than how can we assure these same systems are not vulnerable to electronic and
      cyber attack once operational?
      I once had a conversation with Igor I. Sikorsky a pioneer of aviation
      who designed and flew the world's first multi-engine fixed wing aircraft, the Russky Vityaz in 1913,
      and the first airliner, Ilya Muromets, in 1914. After emigrating to the United States in 1919, Sikorsky
      founded the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation and developed the first ocean-conquering flying boats and
      in 1939 Sikorsky designed and flew the Vought-Sikorsky VS-300, the first viable helicopter. He told me,
      “Whoever builds the latest version of an aircraft will generally have the best, because most advancements
      can be copied.”

      Russia and China are fielding F-35 and F-22 equivalents and it won't be too long
      before they will build large numbers of them. The F-22 and F-35 are attractive targets for cyber warfare
      and the uncertainty surrounding the extent of the threat is a deterrent in itself: The overwhelming fear
      is that cyber intrusions will cause operational problems. Another concern is that technological capabilities
      may have been compromised—but in ways that are invisible until combat begins. The Chinese are very
      clever and if they would chose to defeat U.S. aircraft the oxygen systems provide an ideal target. Since
      2010, the F-22 has been plagued by unresolved problems with its pilot oxygen systems, which contributed
      to one crash and death of a pilot. In 2011 the fleet was grounded for four months before resuming flight
      operations, but reports of oxygen systems issues have continued. In July 2012, the Air Force announced
      that the hypoxia-like symptoms experienced were caused by a faulty valve in the pilots' pressure vest;
      the valve was replaced and changes to the filtration system were also made. CBS Sixty Minutes revealed
      some of the problems; and pilots were refusing to fly the aircraft.
       On 16 November 2010, an F-22
      (shown right) based at Elmendorf, Alaska, crashed killing Captain Jeffrey Haney. The F-22 fleet was restricted
      to flying below 25,000 feet, before being grounded completely. The accident has been attributed to a malfunction
      in the bleed air system that shut down the aircraft's Environmental Control System (ECS) and On-Board
      Oxygen Generating System (OBOGS). The OBOGS, which is fed by engine bleed air, was apparently shut down
      automatically in response to an engine overheat condition detected by the main computer. The pilot's widow
      successfully sued, claiming the aircraft has defective equipment. A fifth U.S. Air Force F-22 fighter
      crashed on November 15th in Florida during a training flight and the pilot safely ejected.

      U.S. Air
      Force Maj. Gen. Christopher Bogdan, deputy leader of the F-35 program, noted in the course of his harsh
      September review of the project's status that the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)—which
      combines logistics, mission planning and many other functions, and without which the F-35 cannot be operated—had
      gone through a development pause and redesign because of “vulnerabilities” discovered in a
      security review. However, ALIS includes a colossal amount of sensitive information, including details
      of the performance of stealth systems on each individual aircraft, mission plans and locations. It has
      important elements that operate over Wi-Fi links and that communicate over the public Internet, and it
      (ultimately) will have thousands of access points open to tens of thousands of users and potential hackers.
      Apparently, “The Department of Defense is fully aware of cyber threats and is taking specific action
      to counter them.”
      Those users, increasingly, are the focus of cyber defense efforts. Systems remain
      vulnerable to ever changing types of malware disguised as an attachment to an apparently innocent email.
      The threat continues to evolve, notes Craig Jensen, with Dynamics Research Corp. (DRC) who directs
      security efforts on behalf of the Homeland Security Department states, “The attack surface is expanding
      ever faster with the number of mobile devices connected to the Internet, while new threats are emerging. Asearch engine called Shodan, which can look for unprotected devices, has emerged.” Thanks to Aviation
      Week & Space Technology
      Sightings of UFOs in the United States

      AlabamaOrb

       Double Springs -- My wife and I were on the deck watching when she noticed a "plane" moving slower than the rest. She
      asked, “Why didn’t it have any lights on it.” It made a very lazy "S" turn to the NE.
      A small airplane was approaching from the NE at the same time and we noticed it turned further to the
      west. I grabbed my DVR camera and recorded until it hovered and then drifted south. We could see it pulsating
      visually; but couldn’t locate it in the viewfinder! The sighting lasted for one minute 25 seconds.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      AlaskaUFO Witnessed by Passengers on Flight from Washington
      I was on a commercial
      flight from sea-tac airport Washington to Anchorage on November 11, 1966 on a clear day, when the pilot
      blurted over the intercom these exact words.  I can still hear him after 50 years say, “Ladies
      and gentleman, if you look over the right wing towards the horizon you will see a hah, oh hell I don't
      know what it is.”
      With that message mostly everyone on the plane took turns looking out the
      windows at the UFO. I was standing next to two stewardesses who said, ‘That’s not a weather
      balloon, it’s a silver dome shaped craft with a flat bottom with windows around the bottom.” When we arrived at Anchorage, the captain, over the intercom stated there was no known aircraft in
      the area at the time of our sighting.
       I was watching a UFO show on tv when Captain Terauchi the
      pilot of a Japanese crew of a jumbo 747 freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while
      flying over Alaska in November, 1986,. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation
      Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the UFO
      had been detected on radar. Captain Terauchi was featured on numerous radio and TV programs. Within a
      few months he was grounded, apparently for his indiscretion of reporting a UFO, even though he was a senior
      captain with an excellent flying record. Several years later he was reinstated. This Japanese pilot was
      in the same area where we had our sighting and held up his drawing of the UFO that was exactly the same
      as ours. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522

      ArizonaSaucer and Lights
       BUCKEYE – On November 17, 2012, my wife came running "You have to see
      this." I ran to our deck to see a pearl like staggered trail of ascending 20+ bright yellow orange orbs
      over the White Tank Mountains. As they climbed they increased speed, turned north and sped off disappearing.
      I got off a couple of shots. I waited to tell the story, because without pictures it’s just my word.
      On December 3, 2012, I was at our gym with my neighbor and we drove home about 8:45 pm, I saw a silver
      saucer craft in the sky and said to my neighbor, “What in the hell is that?” But it was gone
      before he got to see the craft. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CaliforniaSightings
      WEED -- I didn’t notice
      the objects until recently when I was going thru some pictures going back to September 19, 1981. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
       Joshua Tree Valley -- I was sitting in the backyard of a friend’s house on September
      17, 2011, around 9:52 PM. Four of us were talking when I noticed a light come into view from the bottom
      of this valley flying east. I didn’t know what it was at first. Then I jumped to my feet and exclaimed,
      “Look, here we go!”
      The others saw the object as I pointed to it. The silent object at first
      had a glowing flame like aura around a white center. When it got in front of us, it was a bright white
      circular disk. Two of us took pictures. When it reached 3/4 across the valley it turned northeast flying
      at 35 mph and disappeared over 29 Palms Marine Base. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      FloridaLights
      Panama City--– On the evening of December 4, 2012 at 6 PM, I went outside with
      my dog and saw several orange and blue lights. They were almost motionless drifting a little upwards.
      The orange lights were big, five times as bright as the brightest star. The blue lights were small and
      were hovering and lasted for a few minutes and disappeared.
      I did research to see if there was a Chinese
      lantern event happening but did not find any. I took two pictures with my cell phone. A minute later,
      F-22′s from Tyndall Air Force Base flew into them but the lights quickly disappeared. Thanks to
      MUFON CMS
      Illinois Pattern of Diamond

      Peoria -- Shortly after I stepped outside, I observed six orange
      or red round objects in the sky to the north of our apartment on November 17, 2012, about 11 PM. My wife
      took our dog out to observe the objects in a diamond shape pattern over the intersection of Allen and
      Willow Knolls Roads. At first, I thought the pattern looked like a fireworks, but I heard no noise. I
      pointed the objects out to my wife and she tried to take video. Unfortunately, upon review of the video,
      the objects were not visible. We saw others in a car, which probably saw them.

      Some of the objects faded
      away but new orange round objects rising up from the ground in the same area. While they were ascending
      making patterns they hovered somewhat similar to helicopters. The rising objects then joined the other
      objects before they also vanished at 11:05 PM. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting
      Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      IndianaMultiple Sightings

       BLANFORD– Richard Bondira
      has been photographing UFOs on clear nights since January 2012. He sent me dozens of photographs of UFO
      that he has filmed over the last six months. Sightings are continuing in October and November. As many
      as ten or more UFOs can be seen on some nights. They mostly hover but can be seen maneuvering, spin around,
      or go straight up. They usually come from the southeast heading northwest. Thanks to Richard Bondira

      Hyderabad -- Just saw a triangular ball of yellow light in the sky moving at a speed faster than
      a plane on December 9, 2012. The shape of the light was not exactly triangular, but appeared to be so.
      The light glowed and did not blink as I took pictures with my camera. The silent object appears to
      change shape near a tree, so this is not a hoax. This is my third sighting this year! First two were at
      Pune. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      New Jersey Objects Takeoff
      CLAYTON – Five objects
      were observed taking off three kilometers away on November 16, 2012. Video recording of the objects were
      taken by two different cell phones. My two videos are 2-3 minutes long. The objects did not all follow
      the same flight path but the accurate distance could not be determined due to their unknown size. I am
      a military contract and Army veteran and have deployed five times to the Middle East, when I saw the lights
      they appeared odd and that is what caught my interest. Visual contact was lost when the objects dimmed.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      New YorkOrbs
      LONG ISLAND SOUND -- I have seen UFO’s before in my life and
      even had a large craft hover right over my head. That sighting changed my life. This one was also remarkable
      and has become carved clearly into my brain in December 2012 as something I will never forget.
      Three
      large orbs flew above my family in a V formation as they actually glided as if on ice in a smooth flawless
      movement unlike a plane, balloon or Chinese lantern. The Orbs changed their position from a V formation
      to a straight line. They made a hard left turn without changing speed and headed south. The three pure
      white Orbs were like the new LED Christmas lights glistening like diamonds. It took 30 seconds for the
      three Orbs to pass above us and turn towards the Atlantic Ocean. We spotted a bigger Orb gliding faster
      towards the first three.
      NOTE: The above image is a rendering. This event was witnessed by writer Chris
      Holly of Ufo Digest. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      South CarolinaOrbs

       North
      Myrtle Beach -- We watched many orbs turn into many formations and the military has cleared my airspace
      for the day and night and I know why! Stop chasing these things with fighter jets continuously over my
      neighborhood! This is a residential area and we are tired of jets screaming past our house after these
      crafts! Go practice over the ocean; it’s unsafe, and unethical to do such matters over a major tourist
      destination, I have been recording all this for six months, I know the air force has no reason to be training
      exercises continuously over my house.
      I’m upset and demand a valid logical explanation why our
      military would be putting my family in danger. My wife and kids are afraid to leave the house. I have
      video of it all! Don’t drop waste on my housing area. I have hours of footage and I see and record
      objects, orbs, and orb triangles. I have seen craft for six months. Thanks to J.F.Kiernan
      TennesseeLights
      Manchester-- I was inside gaming and had all the windows closed on December 5, 2012 when I noticed
      a loud roaring type sou nd outside. When I decided to look around I saw stars and a big bright object
      the size of Venus cycling through every color.
      A small white star like object shot out of it a couple
      of times. In my Nikon camera 30 minute video you can hear the loud sounds and see it change shape, hover
      and move. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      TexasPhoto of a Plane Avoiding a Ufo
       HOUSTON – While driving back home, I was listening to the radio on November 28, 2012, a bright sunny
      day. I spotted an airplane high above leaving a contrail behind it. It was kind of impossible not stare
      at the contrails in front of me. While driving and looking up, I saw a bright round circle right where
      the airplane was going. The plane started making a turn to avoid whatever that circle was. The circle
      was moving like it was dancing. I thought nobody was going to believe what I was seeing so I grabbed my
      phone and took three pictures. I stop my car at a red light as the bright circle shined and disappeared.
      This picture is 100% real with no editing Thanks to Irwin O Valencia for this sighting report. Ken Pfeifer
      MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=81254&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522
      Worldwide Sightings
       AustraliaWhitish Streak
      BilambilHeights –
      I’m interested in the clouds and on that morning I decided to take some photos with my Canon EOS
      500D digital cameras on November 28, 2012. From my backyard I took five quick photos from left to right
      over five to ten seconds. I had a quick look in the camera view finder, but saw nothing strange. Next
      day, I downloaded onto my laptop and noticed small white streak, upper right had side of image on second
      photo that moved in all remaining images from right to left.
      One image shows a whitish straight streak
      with five light spots/dots evenly spaced along the streak moving away from me. Please note image one (1)
      did not have the streak/object in view. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      BrazilOrbs
      SAO PAULO – On December
      5, 2012, I made many photos made with a DLSR D300S with a fisheye lens and fixed on a tripod of strange
      round objects. I was doing work at the Monument to the Victims of the TAM which is near the airport of
      Congonhas!

      We took four panoramic images with round objects with a central deformation between the clouds.
      One of panoramas shows the path from right to left of the object. In all four panoramic images the objects
      appear to move and you can discard foreign objects, mold, and reflection as they would be in the same
      position if the objects were not moving. Thanks to MUFON CMS
       Canada Sound and Light
      CHAPLEAU -- I was sitting around my fire pit having a few cold ones at around 10:30 PM, on July 17, 2012; when two
      military jets flew over my house. I got my camera and later that night at 3:38 am, i saw a brighter than
      normal star and thought I’d take some pictures of it.

      It was stationary in the sky as I took the
      pictures and zoomed in on it on the third picture. I looked down at my camera to check picture then looked
      back up and the light was gone. Forgot about the pictures till I loaded them into my computer on December
      5, 2012. Each picture gets stranger as they progress. Didn’t think anything of it till I seen the
      full picture and zoomed in on it. This is not the first time I’ve seen this kind of light in the
      sky. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      PORT ALBERNI, B.C. -- I went to my friend’s house about noon on May 1,
      1998, a nice clear warm day. I noticed what I thought was a flock of birds, but realized they were too
      far away to be birds. They were silent. There were about 15 objects by the green mountains that then flew
      in front of the snow capped mountains. They I could tell they weren't planes or helicopters or birds,
      they were just solid objects that made no sound. They flew out of my site as they traveled north towards
      Mt Klitsa... Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522

      NorwayEncounter
      I was home alone watching
      a film when my screen shut off and I got up to get the charger and plug it in. I tried my phone that was
      being unresponsive and my screen was now flashing. I looked out the window and at first I thought it was
      the black helicopter circling around the estate. Then I realized that it was silent and I needed to get
      a picture of it. The screen kept going off, and I managed to budge it, but my hands were numb from shock,
      but I was able to take a picture. I felt the air was heavy on me and I felt numb and weak, but I just
      stood there. I noticed it was moving upwards, and it just suddenly swooped up like it was an elevator
      shaft going up an invisible tube. After that I had the world’s biggest head ache. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS
      PalauRed and Green objects

      Koror– A large bright rectangular object with a red center and
      green spikes coming out of the object was seen on November 7, 2012. It appeared to pulsate, but it could
      have been moving clouds. At first I saw just the one, then chanced to look around and spotted seven in
      the night sky. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30813&mid=26522

      South AfricaLights
      Johannesburg -- On November 17, 2012, at 9 PM. bright orange lights moving steadily
      at medium height for two minutes, no sounds,. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UK/England

      CLACTONON THE SEA -- Just
      returned from shopping, and noticed an unusual orange light through the car window on November 29, 2012.
      I got out of the car and stood watching it until it disappeared on a very clear night with a very bright
      large moon. There were many planes in the sky for comparison, all these were flashing the compulsory lights
      but this orange light which looked larger than the stars in the sky did not. It travelled south on a very
      steady path travelling faster than all the other planes. I could hear no sound, but it seemed to be a
      fair distance away anyway. I thought maybe it could have been a satellite, but as soon as it disappeared
      into the distance, I spotted another, exactly the same, appearing at the same point and following the
      same path. After this one had gone, I stood there a bit longer to see if there were any more but that
      seemed to be it, and it was too cold to stand around for long. My husband was also a witness and he couldn't
      make out what they could be either. I had an encounter when I was about 15 with a large black triangle
      and have always sky watched since then. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was
      sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen
      years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's
      exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of
      his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include
      your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222
      Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week
      and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's
      Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON
      member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains
      current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now,
      click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its
      editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL
      MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission
      for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential.
      CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and
      Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.