** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
      CHRISTMAS HAMMER  DECEMBER 2012Dear Group,
      What the hell, is NASA finally under high orders to at last reveal the truth of Planet X (AKA Nibiru)? If this article is anywhere near true, then it portends that the long diabolical PX cover-up is about to meet its demise.
      For the record, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com did predict that NASA was preparing to drop the infamous cover-up of Planet X. The only variable was that the exact timing was not known. That time has NOW arrived!
      So, stay tune, as more is yet to come. Yes indeed, Amen. The Zetas also are predicting that soon either Obama or his Administration in a specials presidential Announcement will soon follow suit in disclosing more information about this so-call mystery object/planet which is really our 10th or 12th planet within our dualistic double Sun Solar System.
      Thanks
      -
      ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
      Shepard Ambellas
      NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camerashows some startling footage as an amazing discovery has been found.
      A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a rapid rate. “This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer coming in as it is in a very different path†states the maker of the video.
      This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several weeks.
      However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.
      Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the December 21 doomsday hysteria.
      Jupiter has also been reported to have been struck by a massive object in September 2012. A connection between the two has not been established but is worth noting.

      ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
      <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/10/breaking-massive-new-object-moving-toward-earth-now-jupiter-struck-in-september/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>

    • Sandy Nichols
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
        Nathaniel,

        Thanks for all the great info you share.

        Sandy

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
          Thanks Sandy. We can expect more especially the upcoming Announcement by
          Obama and or his administration soon on the reality of PX.

          Aliens_and_UFOs_Information_Desk@yahoogroups.com
          > Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 2:54 am
          > Subject: [UFOnet] ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST
          TOWARD EARTH!**

          > CHRISTMAS HAMMER DECEMBER 2012Dear Group,
          > What the hell, is NASA finally under high orders to at last reveal the
          truth of Planet X (AKA Nibiru)? If this article is anywhere near true,
          then it portends that the long diabolical PX cover-up is about to meet
          its demise.
          > For the record, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com did predict that NASA was
          preparing to drop the infamous cover-up of Planet X. The only variable
          was that the exact timing was not known. That time has NOW arrived!
          > So, stay tune, as more is yet to come. Yes indeed, Amen. The Zetas
          also are predicting that soon either Obama or his Administration in a
          specials presidential Announcement will soon follow suit in disclosing
          more information about this so-call mystery object/planet which is
          really our 10th or 12th planet within our dualistic double Sun Solar
          System.
          > Thanks
          > -
          > ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
          > Shepard Ambellas
          > NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camerashows some startling
          footage as an amazing discovery has been found.
          > A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a
          rapid rate. â€Å"This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer
          coming in as it is in a very different path†states the maker of
          the video.
          > This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several
          weeks.
          > However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday
          type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on
          NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.
          > Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the
          December 21 doomsday hysteria.
          > Jupiter has also been reported to have been struck by a massive object
          in September 2012. A connection between the two has not been established
          but is worth noting.

          > ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

          <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/10/breaking-massive-new-object-mov\
          ing-toward-earth-now-jupiter-struck-in-september/?utm_source=feedburner&\
          utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>

          > The wicked ENDTIME- NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

        • skywatch
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
            Anyone have the link to the actual NASA release?

            Thanks

            S,