** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
      CHRISTMAS HAMMER  DECEMBER 2012Dear Group,
      What the hell, is NASA finally under high orders to at last reveal the truth of Planet X (AKA Nibiru)? If this article is anywhere near true, then it portends that the long diabolical PX cover-up is about to meet its demise.
      For the record, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com did predict that NASA was preparing to drop the infamous cover-up of Planet X. The only variable was that the exact timing was not known. That time has NOW arrived!

      So, stay tune, as more is yet to come. Yes indeed, Amen. The Zetas also are predicting that soon either Obama or his Administration in a specials presidential Announcement will soon follow suit in disclosing more information about this so-call mystery object/planet which is really our 10th or 12th planet within our dualistic double Sun Solar System.
      Thanks
      -
      ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
      Shepard Ambellas
      NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camerashows some startling footage as an amazing discovery has been found.
      A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a rapid rate. “This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer coming in as it is in a very different path” states the maker of the video.
      This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several weeks.
      However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.
      Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the December 21 doomsday hysteria.
      Jupiter has also been reported to have been struck by a massive object in September 2012. A connection between the two has not been established but is worth noting.

      ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

      <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/10/breaking-massive-new-object-moving-toward-earth-now-jupiter-struck-in-september/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>

    • nathaniel x vance

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
          Nathaniel,

          Thanks for all the great info you share.

          Sandy

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
            Thanks Sandy. We can expect more especially the upcoming Announcement by
            Obama and or his administration soon on the reality of PX.

            Aliens_and_UFOs_Information_Desk@yahoogroups.com
            > Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 2:54 am
            > Subject: [UFOnet] ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST
            TOWARD EARTH!**

            > CHRISTMAS HAMMER DECEMBER 2012Dear Group,
            > What the hell, is NASA finally under high orders to at last reveal the
            truth of Planet X (AKA Nibiru)? If this article is anywhere near true,
            then it portends that the long diabolical PX cover-up is about to meet
            its demise.
            > For the record, the Zetas of ZetaTalk.com did predict that NASA was
            preparing to drop the infamous cover-up of Planet X. The only variable
            was that the exact timing was not known. That time has NOW arrived!
            > So, stay tune, as more is yet to come. Yes indeed, Amen. The Zetas
            also are predicting that soon either Obama or his Administration in a
            specials presidential Announcement will soon follow suit in disclosing
            more information about this so-call mystery object/planet which is
            really our 10th or 12th planet within our dualistic double Sun Solar
            System.
            > Thanks
            > -
            > ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**
            > Shepard Ambellas
            > NASA’s Stereo Behind HI-2 Camerashows some startling
            footage as an amazing discovery has been found.
            > A massive object with a tail appears to be moving toward earth at a
            rapid rate. â€Å"This does not look like the typical Sun Grazer
            coming in as it is in a very different path†states the maker of
            the video.
            > This object has been captured by NASA equipment over the last several
            weeks.
            > However, NASA has made recent announcements downplaying any doomsday
            type event. In the coming days we should be able to spot the object on
            NASA’s HI-1 Stereo Ahead Camera.
            > Although this could be nothing, it is worth noting as we approach the
            December 21 doomsday hysteria.
            > Jupiter has also been reported to have been struck by a massive object
            in September 2012. A connection between the two has not been established
            but is worth noting.

            > ** NASA BREAKING: NEW OBJECT WITH TAIL MOVING FAST TOWARD EARTH!**

            <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/10/breaking-massive-new-object-mov\
            ing-toward-earth-now-jupiter-struck-in-september/?utm_source=feedburner&\
            utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>

            > The wicked ENDTIME- NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

          • skywatch
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
              Anyone have the link to the actual NASA release?

              Thanks

              S,