Re: The number 13.

  • sgtwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      If memory serves the onus comes from an agreement between the King of
      France and the then Pope to eliminate the Knights Templar. In a coordinated
      strike across France the King, with the Pope's approval, attacked every temple
      and residence of the knights and put all that were captured to death.
      The attack took place on Friday the 13th.
      In the 1960s the number 13 took on a more jovial meaning as it stood for
      the 13th letter of the alphabet which is M, for marijuana.
      I do not foresee any disclosure of anything but more bad news. The world
      will slip into what will be known as the Greatest Depression and a life
      style closer to 1913 than 2013 will become the norm a few years after.
      Injoy.

      3a. 2013?
      Posted by: "nathaniel x vance" broali4xa@... broali4xa
      Date: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 am ((PST))

      Dear Group,
      Do not many Christian Masons and most western cultures believe that the
      number 13 is foreboding - unlucky. Well, if you are inclusive in believing
      that this is true, then squarely, the ONUS rest on you. After 2012 comes
      what - 2013 right, and oops, there is that mysterious number 13 again! Did
      not the first WW1, and the so-call Federal Reserve System start in what
      century and or year -was not it in 1913 ? And thus, uh, could or would it be
      reasonable to assume that using the above belief system, that next year in
      2013, there will be a repeat of history with something way out of the
      ordinary, mysterious, that will again happen which will shock this planet and
      humanity yet once again?
      Now I am not by no means saying that I am any kind of a big or small time
      psychic, but may I humbly ask anyone this question; in 2013 , do you
      think or believe that this will be the year when the infamous UFO/ET cover-up
      will finally come crashing down (like a giant super-duper fiery meteor) ,
      and will it finally be admitted that sentient life is teeming all
      throughout the Universe most of which is vastly more highly intelligent than we
      nascent humans are on this puny planet earth?
      In the mean time, check out these two UFO videos and do share what you
      think about them please.
      Thanks
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
        I agree sgtwal. We're actually already in a depression and have been for quite a while. Our illegitimate govt and the Joseph Goebbles media that support them are traitors to Liberty and American sovereignty.

        When they teach the DHS/TSA Nazis that our Founders were terrorists, they have lost their right to govern.

        After the economy collapses (probably by Mar or Apr next year) there will be hell to pay. Break out the tar, feathers and about a 10 mile chord of rope!!

        On Nov 27, 2012, at 12:29 PM, sgtwal@... wrote:

        > If memory serves the onus comes from an agreement between the King of
        > France and the then Pope to eliminate the Knights Templar. In a coordinated
        > strike across France the King, with the Pope's approval, attacked every temple
        > and residence of the knights and put all that were captured to death.
        > The attack took place on Friday the 13th.
        > In the 1960s the number 13 took on a more jovial meaning as it stood for
        > the 13th letter of the alphabet which is M, for marijuana.
        > I do not foresee any disclosure of anything but more bad news. The world
        > will slip into what will be known as the Greatest Depression and a life
        > style closer to 1913 than 2013 will become the norm a few years after.
        > Injoy.
        >

        > 3a. 2013?
        > Posted by: "nathaniel x vance" broali4xa@... broali4xa
        > Date: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 am ((PST))
        >
        > Dear Group,
        > Do not many Christian Masons and most western cultures believe that the
        > number 13 is foreboding - unlucky. Well, if you are inclusive in believing
        > that this is true, then squarely, the ONUS rest on you. After 2012 comes
        > what - 2013 right, and oops, there is that mysterious number 13 again! Did
        > not the first WW1, and the so-call Federal Reserve System start in what
        > century and or year -was not it in 1913 ? And thus, uh, could or would it be
        > reasonable to assume that using the above belief system, that next year in
        > 2013, there will be a repeat of history with something way out of the
        > ordinary, mysterious, that will again happen which will shock this planet and
        > humanity yet once again?
        > Now I am not by no means saying that I am any kind of a big or small time
        > psychic, but may I humbly ask anyone this question; in 2013 , do you
        > think or believe that this will be the year when the infamous UFO/ET cover-up
        > will finally come crashing down (like a giant super-duper fiery meteor) ,
        > and will it finally be admitted that sentient life is teeming all
        > throughout the Universe most of which is vastly more highly intelligent than we
        > nascent humans are on this puny planet earth?
        > In the mean time, check out these two UFO videos and do share what you
        > think about them please.
        > Thanks
      • Peter Longworth
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
          You guys need to come and live in Australia - decent pay (no willing tipping crap) and you get to share in a wonderful, healthy economy which is the envy of the world.

          Thank you China :)

          Sent from my iPad