Interview with Lorin Cuts on Un-X News Radio tonight

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Tonight on Un-X News Radio- I interview researcher and host of High Strangeness -Lorin Cutts.  This interview was pre-taped. Tune in to hear Lorin's fascinating story of how he got involved in UFOlogy and research, and some of his best cases.  I will be doing a LIVE segment for the first half hour with updates on my most recent investigations and will take your calls at 855-GRA-LIVE or visit the chat room and listen to the program at www.globalradioalliance.com.  6pm CST  By the way, Lorin has a great article in the Fall issue of Un-X News Magazine at www.margiekay.com

      Margie Kay
      Host of Un-X News Radio on Global Radio Alliance
      http://www.globalradioalliance.com/wp
      Publisher of Un-X News Magazine
      QUEST Investigation GroupPO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Facebook page
      Website: www.margiekay.com