Numerous Reports of Mysterious Booms/Strange Lights Over S.C. / Miami FL!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Dear Group,
      Are these two UFO videos real, or are they fakes? We all have been told (at least subconsciously) that very soon, from now onwards, that these UFOs will be seen and witnessed the world over and to some extent, ETs will also become a reality for our planet earth.
      Has anyone in this group heard anything about the upcoming Presidential ANNOUNCEMENT concerning this matter??????
      Thanks
      Numerous Reports of Mysterious Booms and Strange Lights Over South Carolina
      Several months ago I wrote an article entitled “Investigation Continues Into Source of Strange Michigan Area ‘Explosions’ and Radiation Spikes,” where I reported on the mysterious sounds and vibrations felt by countless individuals all over the state of Michigan. In this case, the corporate media, law enforcement, and the military typically tried to downplay the anomalies, even to the point of arresting activist journalists for appearing at the local military base with questions as to the nature of the disturbances
      <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/11/09/numerous-reports-of-mysterious-booms-and-strange-lights-over-south-carolina/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>