Star being contactee on Un-X News Radio Friday

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      If I can get my equipment working correctly we will have a live show on Friday at 6 pm CST with contactee Ray Kosulandich, age 63, who has been in real-time contact with over 30 different types of Star Beings since he was age 12.  He and his father were both abducted together by many types of beings, and have full conscious memory of most of the events.  He now brings them bread, which they love, and meets with them at pre-determined places about once a month.  The Star Beings have given Ray many messages, and they are very similar or in some cases EXACTLY what I've been told by ET's as well.  Debbie Ziegelmeyer, State Director for Missouri MUFON got us together because she was hearing the same messages from both of us! Hear this fantastic story and decide for yourself whether the messages and his experiences are true!

      Listen to live shows at www.globalradioalliance.com |6 - 8 pm CST Fridays

      Margie Kay
      Host of Un-X News Radio on Global Radio Alliance
      http://www.globalradioalliance.com
      Publisher of Un-X News Magazine
      QUEST Investigation GroupPO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Bookstore  Facebook page
      Website: www.margiekay.com