Fw: Filer's Files #40 2012 - "Fireball" Phenomenon Continues, Mars Faces and Water

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      <http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=b6c646026966&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d>
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
        Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 12:21 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #40 2012 - "Fireball" Phenomenon Continues, Mars Faces and Water

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.

      Disc photo taken at the shore
      in Crete, Greece by Jim Nelson
       George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region
      Director
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.nationalufocenter.com/&lid=78645&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      October 3, 2012
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe
      to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      In special reports, this weeks files cover: Orange "Fireball" Phenomenon
      Continues Unabated, RB-47s bombers chase UFOs, Mars Faces and Water, NASA team to fly to space to 'save'
      Earth from asteroid, Iran Preparing for War, and Assad rejects leaders bid for peace in Syria.
      Unidentified
      Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts,
      Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, O regon, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
      Sightings of UFOs were also
      reported in Canada, Crete, Greece, Mexico, Ireland and England and Scotland in the United Kingdom.

      The
      purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily
      basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only
      exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically
      advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London
      Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue
      Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research.I believe
      the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing
      numbers.

      2012ist.com
      Do YOU have contact with other worldly intelligence and
      need to tell the world about it. Your experiences are important. Tell us the message and experiences.
      Anonymous submissions are OK.
      Submit your writing!

      Special Reports
      Peter Davenport has posted 1,087
      new, or recently revised, reports, our first posting of reports since August 19, 2012. Peter writes, "Whereas
      a typical number of reports we have receive per month typically runs in the range of 250-400, since June
      of this year, we have been receiving 900-1,000 reports per month. That translates to a trebling of our
      workload, which already was at the breaking point!" MUFON CMS is reporting similar numbers of sightings;
      to bring the total to over 2,000 a month.

      Orange "Fireball" Phenomenon Continues Unabated in September2012

      Peter Davenport at the National UFO Reporting Center reports, "We have addressed the sudden
      increase in the number of reports of "orbs" or "fireballs," we hesitate to do it again. However, the phenomenon
      appears to us at NUFORC to be such a significant change in the reports that we have been accustomed to
      receiving that we cannot avoid addressing the issue again." Some of these are listed below such as those
      reported from New York, Illinois, Ireland, UK and Mexico.
      RB-47s bombers chase UFOs
      Investigator Hank
      Schuren reports that he has obtained four (Reconnaissance Bomber) RB-47 reports from Strategic Air Command
      reporting UFOs in 1955. On 1 June an eastbound RB-47 experienced radar contact with an with a bright unknown
      return on their APG-32 set for 20 minutes and the warning light flashed intermittently. The RB-47s K-
      system recorded what may have been the sweep of another radar beam nearby. Contact was lost at 2120 Z.
      Returning over the same route westbound the crew reported the unknown craft slightly east APG-32 again
      had a contact for thirty minutes duration at about 8,000 yards.
      On June 4, 1955, at 0030Z a westbound
      RB-47 experienced the electronic and visual contact with an unknown. The RB-47 gun warning light was flashing
      and the 5 radar had a contact at 7000 yards. Visual contact was made with a glistening silver metallic
      unknown that was seen low and to the rear and slightly to the right. The configuration of the unknown
      was obscured by contrails. The unknown aircraft broke off contact to the north with an increase in speed.
      The RB-47 was at 32,000 feet was se flying at Mach .735. The radar and visual contact were maintained
      for 9 minutes.
      On June 7, 1955, at 0050Z, a westbound RB-47 at 35,000 feet experienced electronic contact
      with an object 3,500 yards at the same altitude. The scope return was square and rectangular.
      On June
      8, 1955, at 2044 Z, an eastbound RB-47 flying at 30,000 feet at 450 knots experienced electronic and visual
      contact with an unknown aircraft. The K system radar indicated sweep from another radar. Visual contact
      indicates aircraft was 5 to 10000 feet higher and 7 miles behind for twenty minutes. The copilot of the
      RB-47 states the unknown aircraft had a fighter configuration. A contrail was observed and a second RB-47
      traveling 80 miles behind the first also saw the contrail. Thanks to Hank Schuren and SAC
      Many of the
      reports we receive describe craft with electrical discharges of various brilliant colors. Red, blue, white,
      yellow and green are most often mentioned. Often the air around the craft appears electrically charged
      and excited. The air molecules seem to change or ionize similar to an Aurora Borealis type display. People
      often report seeing sparks usually red in color while the craft hovers motionless. The craft often emit
      bright magnesium like sparks just prior to sudden acceleration.
      On July 17, 1957, an American Airlines
      aircraft took evasive action to avoid a collision with a UFO. An Air Force RB-47 reconnaissance aircraft
      tracked the UFO for several hours both with radar and with an ALA-5 Pulse Analyzer. The chase started
      in Mississippi flying west to Texas and then north to Kansas. The UFO pulse train was at the 3,000 megacycle
      envelope for a duration of two micro seconds, with a repetition rate of 600 cycles a second. The power
      generated by the UFO was equivalent to the electric power needed to run a small city. Strange signals
      were monitored on 4827.69 GHz and 4827, 29 GHz which may tie into the craft. Powerful negative and positive
      electrical currents have been detected.
      UFO reports include secondary type effects such as the stalling
      of car and truck engines, dimming or loss of lights, interference on radios, television, and flight instruments.
      There is occasional damage to auto electrical systems. Once the UFO leaves the area the engines usually
      restart. Newer cars electrical systems seem less effected by the UFOs. The radio interference stops and
      returns to the tuned station. The lights again function correctly.
      When a craft lands it often leaves
      scorched earth, dead grass and deep impressions in the ground. The measurements indicate something weighing
      several tons has compressed the soil. The marks are usually symmetrical indicating a landing gear of three
      or four foot prints.
      Reports include strange odors like: ammonia, embalming fluid, pepper or brake fluid.
      This smell seems to be related to chemical reactions occurring in the air or ozone.
      The sounds usually
      reported are a low humming, hissing, or frequently no sound at all. An electrical engineer reported that
      he heard eight to ten electrical motors running at different speeds and cycles when the craft passed over
      his home in Williamstown.
      We have a number of cases where passengers in autos feel as though they are
      floating, and even the car seems lighter and will not hold the road. There are several cases where multiple
      witnesses claim their autos have been lifted into the craft.
      Mars Faces and Water

      Dr. Richard Buchli
      D.V.M. Ph.D. sent this NASA photo located at 04 36"08.80 S 137 30.36.07 E on Mars.
      Scientists
      say NASA's newest Mars rover has found signs that a stream once flowed across the surface near the site
      where it landed...
      Curiosity touched down in a crater near the Martian equator last month. The red planet
      today is dusty and dry but scientists think it was once warmer and wetter.
      Evidence of an ancient stream
      came from analyzing the size and shapes of pebbles and gravel near Gale Crater. Mission scientists said
      Thursday it appeared the water was fast-moving and deep.
      Curiosity's onboard weather station, which is
      called the Remote Environment Monitoring Station (REMS), has measured air temperatures as high as 43
      degrees Fahrenheit (6 degrees Celsius) in the afternoon. And temperatures have climbed above freezing
      during more than half of the Martian days, or sols, since REMS was turned on, scientists said.
      "These
      measurements are a bit unexpected, since it's still late winter at Gale Crater, the spot 4.5 degrees
      south of the Martian equator where Curiosity. Temperatures are expected in the 25 C. (80s F.) in summer
      and provide evidence that water is flowing on Mars, that would be really exciting from a habitability
      point of view," Gmez said. "In the daytimes, we could see temperatures high enough for liquid water on
      a regular basis." Matteo Ianneo sent this from Italy of two likely faces on Mars.

      Editors Note: Ten
      years ago Filers Files reported water and life on Mars. NASA is just starting to release the true facts
      about Mars.

      NASA team to fly to space to 'save' Earth from asteroid
      London: A NASA team will fly to space
      to investigate a giant asteroid and deflect it if it's on collision course with Earth. Major Tim Peake,
      a British astronaut is part of a NASA team due to fly to investigate one of the cosmic rocks by the mid-2020s.
      If an asteroid is found to be on collision course with Earth, Peake and his three Extreme Environment
      Missions Operations comrades could be flown to deflect it, The Sun reported.

      "Earth has close
      calls all the time. In February one 45 metres wide got so close it was nearer than the satellites which
      provide our TV signal. And last November one 360 metres in diameter came between us and the Moon. The
      work we are doing is without a doubt going to help prevent a catastrophic collision." statedMajor Peake,
      a 40-year-old former Army Air Corps officer. The team spent 12 days simulating weightless conditions in
      a deep sea research station off Key Largo, Florida. Their aim is to travel to an asteroid in a shuttle,
      then spend up to 30 days skimming it on a smaller craft so they can grab samples from it and place sensors.
      A giant asteroid named 2012 LZ1 shot by our planet on June 14, 2012. Remote viewers claim a large
      asteroid may hit earth before mid June 2013. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.viewzone.com/rv2013.html&lid=79810&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970. NASA researchers say, "Despite feverish speculation from doomsayers, the near-Earth asteroid 2012 DA14 won't slam into
      our planet next year."
      The asteroid, which astronomers estimate to be about 150 feet (45 meters) across,
      will give Earth an uncomfortably close shave on February 15, 2013, coming nearer to our planet than the
      satellites we've lofted to geostationary orbit. But 2012 DA14 poses no real impact danger on that pass,
      according to NASA scientists. Sometimes asteroids break up and pieces could be deflected into hitting
      earth.
      Astronomers have discovered roughly 9,000 near-Earth asteroids to date, but they think many more
      are out there. The impact threat from space rocks is real. Over its 4.5 billion-year history, Earth has
      been hit by asteroids repeatedly, that wiped out large percentages of the planet's life forms including
      dinosaurs. A 6-mile-wide space rock crashed into Earth 65 million years ago.
      NASA astronomers and scientists
      around the world regularly monitor the night sky for large near Earth asteroids. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://zeenews.india.com/news/space/nasa-team-to-fly-to-space-to-save-earth-from-asteroid_802481.htm&lid=79813&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      IranPreparing for War

      Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made increasing hints that Israel could
      strike Irans nuclear sites and has criticized U.S. President Barack Obamas position that sanctions and
      diplomacy should be given more time to stop Iran getting the atomic bomb. Iran warns it could launch a
      pre-emptive strike on Israel. According to the senior commander of its elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards,
      General Amir Ali Hajizadeh stated on Irans state-run Alam television.
      "Iranwill not start any war but
      it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to
      attack it; we cannot imagine the Zionist regime starting a war without Americas support. Therefore, in
      case of a war, we will get into a war with both of them and we will certainly get into a conflict with
      American bases," he said. "In that case, unpredictable and unmanageable things would happen and it could
      turn into a World War Three." "Our response will exceed their expectations," he said. "Their assessment
      of our missile capabilities is wrong. Our response will not only be missiles." Reuters
      Shown here is
      Iran test firing warship-busting missiles in the Strait of Hormuz. Four missiles designed to hit warships
      were fired simultaneously and hit a "big target" the size of a warship, sinking it within 50 seconds, said Gen. Ali Fadavi of the Revolutionary Guard.
      An Iranian military exercise taking place simultaneously
      and close to US-led joint naval maneuvers in the Persian Gulf could easily develop into a hostile confrontation
      or even all out war. The US and its allies have made it clear they would react against attempts by Tehran
      to close the strategic Strait of Hormuz shipping lanes that carry a fifth of the worlds oil.
      Israel might
      unilaterally attack Irans atomic bomb building facilities prior to the US elections.
      An attack by Israel
      on Iran would likely unleash retaliation in the form of Iranian missiles that may already have atomic
      weapons from North Korea.
      Assad rejected leaders bid for peace in Syria, says prime minister who defected
      I completely lost hope, Prime Minister Riyad Hijab tells Al-Arabiya television

      "President
      Bashar al-Assad vetoed demands by senior leaders to pursue a peaceful solution to the crisis in Syria
      after some of his top security aides were killed in an attack in July, "his former Prime Minister Riyad
      Hijab, who defected in early August, told Al Arabiya television;
      Hijab, who like much of the opposition
      comes from Syria's Sunni Muslim majority is the most senior civilian official to defect, his departure
      dealt a symbolic blow to the government, which is dominated by Assad's minority Alawite sect.
      Hijab said,
      "Given the failure of international negotiations, the only alternative was to arm the opposition, which
      he said controlled much of Syrian territory." The United Nations has asked Syria to stop using heavy
      artillery against civilians.
      UFO Sightings in the US

      ArkansasObjects Buzz Helicopter

      Ft.Smith -- I went outside to video all the unusual military helicopters flying overSeptember 19, 2012.
      I didnt
      check the video until a few days later. That is when I noticed the strange disc shaped objects in the
      video buzzing the helicopter.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970

      CaliforniaSpinning Disc
      Fair Oaks -- The witness called and left a voice-mail message shortly after
      his sighting. He and his family were sitting in the hot tub on September 29, 2012, and noticed a bright
      silvery spinning object moving south-southeast at a slow pace at 4:20 PM.
      The object was in sight for
      about ten minutes. The witness was emphatic that the object was "spinning."
      Note: Skies were clear at
      the time of the sighting. Winds were light from the southwest.
      Listen to Recording of Report (YouTube).
      Photo and report courtesy of William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      ConnecticutLight

      STRATFORD I arrived at work about 6:25 AM, on September 24, 2012, noticed how beautiful the sunrise was. The sky
      was basically filled with red clouds so I decided to take a picture of the sky with my phone camera. I
      snapped a few more pictures and then proceeded into work.
      When I looked at my photos, I noticed lights
      to the right of a cloud formation. I work for a helicopter manufacturer in the area, but we had no craft
      airborne at that time of the morning and commercial aircraft do not enter this airspace. I am not sure
      of what it is. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      FloridaDot in Sky
      While trying to capture lighting rays in an upcoming
      thunderstorm using a burst camera mode this was found in picture on September 18, 2012. At first I thought
      it was a dot on the screen but I noticed the dot disappeared. I noticed that even though the camera moved
      capturing buildings the dot did not move thru frames. Then it actually appeared lower before it disappeared.
      I enhanced and made negatives.
      The object seems small but comparing it to the buildings window and it
      is probably 3-5 feet wide. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      IllinoisLights or Orbs
      CHICAGO On September
      26, 2012, about 8 pm, I got home from work and just happened to look up to see a star-like object in the
      west. It was stationary, but was twinkling different colors.

      I pulled out my droid cell phone and
      took a picture of this star-like object. I know it was not an airplane. However, maybe it was a star or
      a planet from far away. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      CHICAGO -- I was riding on my bus on September 28, 2012, and
      noticed an elderly gentleman looking up at four bright orange circular objects flying very slowly toward
      the front of my bus coming from Lake Michigan. Three were in a v shape with a fourth at arms length directly
      in front of the v. He stated, "Its a ufo." to which I replied, "Or four UFO, so you saw them, I saw them
      and the man at the bus stop saw them." I was excited and thrilled to have witnessed these beautiful objects.
      I am glad three other people saw them at the same time. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      PEORIA On September 15, 2012,
      at 8:15 PM, two women, driving from Peoria to Chillicothe, witnessed a cluster of orange lights in the
      nighttime sky. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      LouisianaTriangle
      Baton Rouge -- While staying at the Marriot Courtyard, on September 12, 2011, I
      was on balcony having a smoke when I observed a stationary long delta shape triangular gold colored object
      at 5:15 PM. There were five circular orifices where engines would logically be placed in back of the craft.
      They were not completely hollow, but the same color as rest of the object.

      The sun was 15 degrees SW of
      object and I think it was reflecting the exterior environment, because it was exact color of the sun itself.

      The object was at least 1.2 Kilometers long flying at 30,000 feet. The technology of this craft was beyond
      anything or ours. The expense of creating such a hoax would cost millions due to the size of the object.
      Eventually the glow was golden and was even brighter than the sun itself with an aura and pulsating from
      its center.
      The entire object was enveloped in the glow and the glow dissipated after a minute, as the
      object changed shape. Instead of the delta long triangular shape with five circles in back, it was a triangle/wedge
      with the five circles directly underneath. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MassachusettsLights

      HULL-- I was driving
      a friend home on September 28, 2012, when I first noticed bright orangish/red lights glowing above the
      treeline. I pulled the car over to look. Both my friend and I were in shock and awe as to what we were
      seeing and drove a half mile to get a better look. It was then we saw how many of these lights there were.
      Almost immediately another vehicle pulled in behind me and a woman asked, "What are those?? Theyre
      not airplanes." Another car pulled up to see the lights as well with a small child in the back. We all
      watched in awe looking at 25 to 40 bright orangish/red orbs. They were extremely bright, moving slowly
      in the same direction. A convoy of very bright lights dimmed out after 3 or4 minutes. We were all in shock.
      MontanaOrb

      BUTTE -- On September 28, 2012, I took this picture.
      Im just comparing it with my pink
      "ufo" to the one on Google earth which was misidentified, yesterday, in Texas, north carolina

      Thanks
      to MUFON CMS

      New JerseyOrb
      Lincrift Ive been observing from my front porch a
      flashing bright white light on both Thursday, September 27, 2012, and Friday, September 28. It occurs
      around 10:15 pm for about half an hour and goes on and off in four minute intervals. Its location is the
      jug of the Aquarius Constellation. The light seems to be stationary or with little deviation.
      Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      Voorhees The witness called and stated around 11 PM, he was traveling on Route 295 on the
      way home from the movies when he saw a huge triangle of lights on September 30, 2012. My friend and I
      both saw what appeared to be lights in (or behind) the clouds. The lights were rather bright and would
      flicker on and off and it appeared to be moving through the cloud cover.
      It looked like a plane flying
      towards us in the clouds, but when the position changed so abruptly and then the appearance of the second
      set of lights it was just very strange. The lights were very bright compared to planes lights. The duration
      was about seven minutes while I pulled over to watch. The triangle of spot lights spread into a straight
      line and then developed into two circles of lights. One circle was larger than the other. The lights shown
      down like spot lights brighter than the moon. The lights just simply faded out and stopped.
      I tried to
      record the video on my iPod unsuccessfully. Thanks to Alvin.
      New YorkOrb

      Blasdell -- On September 29,
      2012, at 8:05 pm, my sons were outside playing with friends, when they noticed 6 to 8 strange round lighted
      objects moving slowly through the night sky. There was no sound or flashing lights. The objects appeared
      bigger than a star, but smaller than the sun. My son called me to go look and I saw six lights. At first
      they moved in a straight line, but then changed to a zigzag pattern. I ran inside to get my husband and
      when we got back out there were only four lights moving towards Lake Erie a half mile away. I was able
      to get a photo of the last light with my cell phone before it moved out of range. Total observation time
      about ten minutes.

      I contacted our local police department to report seeing something unusual, and was
      told "It was probably Chinese flying lanterns, not UFOs". Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ELMONT -- On September 09,
      2012, at 8:10 PM, husband and wife, both highly educated professionals, witness twelve orange lights or
      orbs in front of their car, as they drove on Long Island, New York, 17 miles east of Manhattan Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      SouthLong IslandOn September 29, 2012, I saw an object traveling south that suddenly
      stopped to hover and then headed east at a high rate of speed. The picture is with a cell phone 3.1 mega
      pixel camera. The object was very bright and reddish white in color. I would guess the object was 35,000
      feet plus in altitude. I dont know how big the object really was. MacArthur airport must have had the
      object on radar. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970

      OregonDisc and UFO Landing

      Eugene-- I sensed that this was a "cloudship" and took several photos on September
      25, 2012. The "cloud", held its shape for 15-20 minutes or so.
      This object showed itself in frame two
      and three and possibly in another photo.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Medford -- On September 15, 2012, at 2:15
      AM, three objects were seen above a field across from an apartment complex on Highway 99. First object
      was a large white orb of light emitting two light blue beams of light. The other objects were dirigible
      in shape with lights changing from red and green to blue and magenta in a pulsating fashion. Five minutes
      later, the first object begins a landing process. As it gets closer to the ground a 25 feet in diameter
      black disc is revealed. It has cube shaped constructs on top of it. When the alien craft lands the two
      other objects orbit above it.
      At 2:25 AM, I rush across the highway to observe the craft up close. At
      2:31 AM, I move toward the craft and come into physical contact with the craft. The surface of the craft
      is smooth and metallic to the touch with no scratch marks, hieroglyphics, or indentations on it. I could
      see a white light beneath the craft. After 12 minutes of studying the landed craft, the craft began making
      a humming noise and lifts up 20 feet into the air, shining the two beams of searchlights. The light beams
      move around in sweeping motion until one converges on me followed by the other. The lights are focused
      on me for 30 seconds, and then turn off. The disc floats up to the two other craft and at 2:45 AM, and
      all three fly off to the Northeast. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      PennsylvaniaLights
      wissinomingpark-- I was walking to the store on September 29, 2012, towards
      and I always look up in the sky but this particular night these lights were above the park over 10 flying
      in all different directions but only in the area of the trees. Then they strategically lined up three
      orbs like lights as if they knew I was watching. Whatever these lights were very intelligent. So on my
      way back home I started to take pictures as they followed me towards my home. My fianc witnessed the lights
      as well as they would go away in the instant, come back and line up parallel and like a triangle. I was
      fixated as to why the UFOs were following me. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasOval
      FortDavis-- My wife and
      I were driving on September 30, 2012, not far from Alpine, when I glanced out my window and saw a white
      object in a clear blue sky. I asked my wife if she could see the object and she concurred. I then pulled
      over and we took several photos and watched for ten minutes. There was no sound and no discernible movement.
      It was enormous between 100-300 feet in length. We lost sight after driving on through the Davis Mountains.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      WashingtonDisc

      BattleGround On August 19, 2012, the witness was in
      her garage and noticed "a big thing like the Sun bouncing around like a teardrop or an eggshell in shape.
      She was talking to her grandmother on the cell phone describing the full spectrum of the rainbow of colors
      that surrounded the whole craft. There were red orange horizontal lights in a belt of lights around the
      fattest part of the egg.
      The object moved in big circles; that took 5 to 7 seconds to complete. It would
      bounce up and down, hovering at low altitude. The husband stated that after his wife called to him he
      went outside and he first observed the object in the sky in the east traversing to the north. He said
      he saw oranges, reds, and yellow lights from the object. The light was burning and pulsing. He kept emphasizing
      that the object gave off too much light. Both witnesses were articulate, educated, and were genuinely
      curious about the unknown object that flew in the area above their home. The wife described herself as
      a retired medic, and the husband with a strong background in law enforcement and in the Air Force.
      He
      reports having a security clearance for being around classified aircraft. He brought this up to emphasize
      that he kept expecting to be able to make out some structural details, to have an idea what he was observing.
      It was as big as a house, and then he guesses that it was a mile away. The object was engulfed in light.
      He retrieved binoculars but all he could see was brightly colored changing light as the object started
      slowly drifting to the South East. He said, "I have looked I have looked at many aircraft with enhancement
      at night and I was able to identify those aircraft. I could not identify this aircraft. I have not seen
      anything else where the whole craft was glowing."
      It could have been egg shaped. Then he went on to elaborate
      that it was not elongated like an SR-two or any other type of aircraft with a conventional fuselage. The
      craft drifted to the southeast and then with no warning switched off.
      His impression was that it was pulsing
      light in different colors. We discussed how the object maneuvered when it changed direction from the Northeast
      and then turned southeast. He stated, "The object immediately changed direction rather than banking like
      a conventional fixed wing aircraft from NE to SE.
      The wife has since submitted drawings of what she observed.

      Note: This is considered a high reliability encounter with an unknown aerial vehicle. We have two
      high credibility witnesses who have observed the unknown aerial vehicle for 7 to 10 minutes and who have
      been unable to compare it to any known aircraft. It is possible that the object was within 500 feet of
      them. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      Worldwide UFO Sightings
      CanadaOrbs

      Peachland-- I went out to my truck at 10 pm to get a chocolate bar and chips. Behind my tree line
      I saw the most spectacular light show Ive ever seen over British Columbia. I immediately ran in the house
      to tell my girlfriend to come outside to see it. We both observed it above the trees for about 20 minutes.
      My heart was pounding and I was in shock.
      The UFO dropped white orbs, and the orbs flew sideways at a
      high rate of speed Seven hours later, at 5 am, I grabbed my smart phone and ran outside. The UFO had moved
      away from the initial site, to 4 or 5 miles away but was still visible. I filmed the craft for 15 minutes,
      and took 75 pictures. Very grainy, but you can tell its not a helicopter, or satellite.. I was shaking
      uncontrollably. Ive been watching the skies for over a year and seen hundreds of objects in the sky. I
      called my brother ten miles away who also saw it, and shot a video.im outside tonight, hoping to see more.im
      a believer! Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CreteDisc
      SHORE-- Bruce Widaman sent this report from Jim Nelson
      who states,
      "I took the original photo and saved it, resized it and then cropped the object out of it.
      I adjusted the size and contrast a little and sharpened the second edit of the object itself. Hope that
      helps!" Thanks to Jim Nelson HTTP://jnelson_lifesaver.photoshop.com

      GreeceWhite Shining Thing Crashed

      PIGADIA -- I'm on Karpathos, a Greek island in the South Aegean and saw something crashing into the
      Aegean Sea on September 21, 2012, at 8:55 PM. I saw a large white shining thing sailing over Pigadia,
      the main city of the island, flying towards Rhodes. It flew quite low about 1300 meters above us and was
      the size of a jumbo-jet. It flew in from southwest and had the shape of a French lily, the classic shape
      of a meteor, but I don't think it was a meteor. It was bright white and even if it moved very fast, it
      seemed to sail.
      I prepared for a crash as it flew over the promontory just north of Pigadia at an altitude
      of 500 meters when something glowing red fell off it. Just before the red part fell off, the main body
      seemed to rotate 90 degrees and fly sideways. The main body must have crashed in the sea between Karpathos
      and Rhodes although I heard no noise. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970

      MexicoDisk
      PUERTO VALLARTA-- I am a captain of a major airline based in Dallas for 27 years. I
      spent ten years as a fighter pilot in the US Air Force. At 0120 hours on September 2, 2012 off the balcony
      of our hotel my fianc and I observed four bright orange lights at almost eye level climbing out over the
      ocean four miles from our location. The silent objects did not appear to be in any sort of formation and
      were heading southwest. At the time of observation the thunderstorms had dissipated and high thin overcast
      was observed. We observed four bright orange objects slowly accelerate away at 250 knots up into the high
      thin overcast.

      Then two more objects came out of the ocean traveling the same flight path. Then another
      appeared as my fianc retrieved her binoculars. I was able to observe with binoculars a bright orange object
      with dark vertical lines encircled around the object about four miles away.

      In about 35 to 40 minutes
      we observed a total of twelve of these bright orange objects all originating from the same location close
      to the shoreline and just above the water surface. Movement of the objects was initially slow then accelerating
      to about 300 knots.

      ((NUFORC Note: We have spoken via telephone with this witness, and we conclude that
      he is an exceptionally qualified, and reliable, witness. PD))
      IranDisc

      This Iranian video was sent
      to me without any data.
      The object changes shape several times.

      IrelandFireball, Odors, Unusual Flight
      Patterns

      DUBLIN, Eire-- I have witnessed a strange event! I have seen five large fireballs plummeting
      sideways through the sky on September 21, 2012, at 11 PM. There were two mini balls of fire making weird
      movements and unnatural flight patterns! Also the objects landed or disappeared! The plummeting was fast
      and the flight pattern was unusual!
      I detected a strange odor after the experience! There was also a second
      witness.
      MEATH COUNTY-- I was out with my dogs when I saw what I first thought was a plane disintegrating
      on September 21, 2012, at 11 PM. But as it got closer I realised it wasnt that at all. It was like a fiery
      cluster. It was in our atmosphere so wasnt a meteor shower. Flying slowly across the sky it lasted no
      more than a couple minutes. It was seen nationwide over Ireland!!!Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

      United Kingdom, England Friday, September 21,
      The National UFO Reporting Center has received multiple reports about an alleged event that occurred
      on September 21, 2012, in England, Scotland, and Ireland. Multiple parties have reported they had been
      witness to clusters of orange "orbs" or "fireballs." In Wolverhampton, one of the fireballs allegedly
      passed rapidly across the sky, slowed to a stop, and then took on the appearance of a cylindrical object,
      which exhibited lights at both of its ends. It then proceeded to pass slowly down the length of a local
      thoroughfare.
      WOLVERHAMPTON, ENGLAND--- I saw what I initially thought was a meteor about to crash land
      into my street on September 21, 2012, at 11 PM. It was a fireball with a long bright tail travelling southwest
      from a north easterly direction. I raced outside and saw it slow down and change shape into a very large
      object with a series of lights at one end and another at the other end. It was silent at all times and
      travelled slowly at roof top level down the street. I reported this to the local police. I admit to feeling
      very nervous as I am alone here tonight. I have decided to abandon any thoughts of sleeping and make a
      cup of tea to calm my nerves. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
       EnglandLong Wiggly Object

      Derbyshire --Unable to put in to words as we've never seen anything
      like this before in the sky. The best way to describe it would be it was a long wiggly object on September
      21, 2012, at 10:58 PM, completely covered in white lights. It was the length of about 3-4 aeroplanes from
      where we observed it, no sound but we'd normally hear a plane at that distance, did not travel in a straight
      line and we viewed it for about 15 seconds. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting
      Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      DERBYSHIRE -- I was sat in the front room with my husband on September
      21, 2012, at 10:58 PM, when through the door we saw a long line of burning lights when we got up to look
      it was passing by like a train on fire. There were twelve burning lights of fire it was very clear against
      the dark night sky. They seemed to be a round and very close together heading in the same direction. We
      have never seen anything like it. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.UFOcenter.com

      Note: These may be a bolide meteor entering our atmosphere
      UK/Scotland Bright Circular Objects
      Glasgow -- I happened to look out my window and saw what I thought were fireworks crossing a clear sky from
      east to west at 11 PM, on September 21, 2012. It was a collection of white circular shapes that were difficult
      to count as they were moving so fast. There were at least six of them that were overtaking each other.
      They were so high in the sky that it was clear that they were not a firework and the speed and distance
      and direction that they took was unlike anything I have ever seen. My wife said it was one of the strangest
      things that she had observed in the sky. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=30048&mid=25970
      New Book "UFOs over Pennsylvania"

      Here it is. The definitive book on UFOs in Pa... 102 photo's, 582
      total pgs with 24 chapters on Pa cases and 8 chapters on related material like USOs, Russian cases, the
      real Alien Autopsy story, the Nephilim and position statements by leading Ufologists. Many chapters were
      written by experts in their field like, Linda Howe, Tom Carey, Philip Mantle, Paul Stonehill and Scotty
      Roberts. To get your autographed copy, please mail a check for $25 t
       John Ventre, 250 Lancewood
      Pl. GreensburgPa 15601
      UFO Conferences

      *
      The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) of Pennsylvania
      is pleased to announce its 5th annual 2012 Fall UFO Conference on October 13-14, 2012 at WCCC Community
      College Youngwood, PA
      MUFON PA presents two full days packed with informative speakers, interesting discussion
      and vendors on todays hot topics in Ufology. Visit MUFON PA for more

      UFO / ET Congress
      Bordentown,
      New Jersey
      October 20th & 21st, 2012
      1083 US Highway206, Bordentown, NJ 08505
      New JerseyTurnpike
      Exit 7
      The Ramada Inn -- 1-609-298-3200 Speakers

      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting
      at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years.
      I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.