Re: Will Israel Blow up something and falsely blaim it on Iran?

  • sgtwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      I visited the Pakalert site you listed. This quote from their home page
      suggests the type of "News" they post.

      <<<_Pakalertpress.com_ (http://www.pakalertpress.com/) is a research
      project that turned out as one of most popular _alternative news_
      (http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/alternative-news/) publishers over Internet providing
      news and views to public about such current affairs that the main stream
      media is hesitant to discuss. We provide awareness and resources to the
      public and help them in preparing for the worst.

      There are prophecies and oracles from around the world that all seem to
      point to a New World Age ( World is not going to end but millions of people
      could die in the process of New Age Transition). The ancient _Mayan
      Calendar_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar) , the medieval predictions of
      Merlin, the _Book of Revelation_
      (http://www.pakalertpress.com/tag/book-of-revelation/) and the Chinese oracle of the I Ching all point to this
      specific date as the end of civilization. A new technology called “_The Web-Bot
      Project_
      (http://aphroditeastrology.com/2007/05/web-bot-project-and-2012.html) ” makes massive scans of the internet as a means of forecasting the
      future… and has turned up the same dreaded date: _2012_
      (http://www.pakalertpress.com/category/project-2012/) . Skeptics point to a long history of “Failed
      Doomsdays”, but many oracles of doom throughout history have a disturbingly
      accurate track record.>>>
      The format suggests that English is not their primary language.
      And the quote below suggests a link to Islam as their primary religion.
      Which in the minds of many would cast doubts on their impartiality.
      <<<Those who choose to dismiss the evidence without evaluating it first
      are not worthy of survival. Evaluate, check and double check, and then
      contribute to saving the world. If we really care about humanity, then we ought
      to heed this serious warning from The Merciful and warn people now not when
      it is too late.>>>
      The pictures and quotes suggest a different point of view than many in the
      west.

      <<<1 Top American and Israeli military and intelligence officials actually
      say that:

      _- Iran has not decided to build a nuclear bomb_
      (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/even-israel-admits-that-iran-has-not-decided-to-build-a-nuclea
      r-bomb.html)
      - Even if Iran did build a nuclear bomb – _it would not be that dangerous_
      (http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/02/depsite-the-hysteria-experts-say-tha
      t-iran-poses-very-little-threat-to-the-west-or-israel.html) , because
      Israel and America have so many more nukes. And _see this_
      (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/02/21/experts-say-iraq-attack-is-irrational-yet-hawks-
      are-winning-the-debate.html) >>>
      NOT THAT DANGEROUS?????
      That depends on where you are if it goes off doesn't it???
      I regret to inform you I am not a big believer in prophesy and doom and
      gloom stories. And while I have feelings that are far from loving for the
      current leadership of the US, I doubt they are quite as bad as depicted here.