CYBER ATTACK: Mega-Banks Plan to Steal Your Money and Blame Fake Muslim?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
      Dear Group,
      Are we heading for yet another dreadful FALSE FLAG 9-11 attack, this time on and by major banks as some have predicted?? It is most plausible indeed, and Iran seems to be in the crosshairs as the number one target/culprit even if totally innocent so the warmongering West can in the eyes of the public justify their aggression and insatible desire for bloodletting!
      CYBER ATTACK:
      Mega-Bank’s Plan to Steal Your Money and Blame Fake Muslim?
      Senator and self-proclaimed Zionist Joseph Lieberman declared that it was Iran who cyber-attacked Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase in 2011 and began with more frequency this year. Lieberman, as the chairman of the Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee states that the financial attack was spurned from the state-sponsored anti-Muslim film circulating the Middle East thanks to CIA-operatives al-Qaeda.
      Lieberman explains: “I don’t believe these were just hackers. I believe this was done by Iran and the Qods force, which has its own developing cyber-attack capacity. And I believe it was in response to the increasingly strong economic sanctions that the United States and our European allies have put on Iranian financial institutions.”
      The US government is planting the propaganda seed that according to “highly classified” documents provided by the Join Chiefs of Staff’s Intelligence Directorate confirm that Iranian hackers are committing cyber-attacks against US financial institutions.<
      http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/09/28/mega-banks-plan-to-steal-your-money-and-blame-fake-muslim-cyber-attack/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>