SmartWATCH System Launched on Kickstarter!

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 6:23 PM
      Hello all,

      I just launched my first Kickstarter project this evening:
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/progressivetech1/detect-scalar-torsion-fields-with-smartwatch

      Click on the PLAY button and watch my project presentation. To
      contribute, see the links on the right side of the page.

      Also, be sure to tune-in tonight for another UFO SkyWatch starting
      around 7:30PM PT (10:30PM ET). To watch, go to:
      http://UFOSkyWatch.com

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436