New ZetaTalk PoleShift Video from PoleShift Ning.

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 12:51 PM

      Prophet Noah (12 millennia ago) was hellishly mocked incessantly for his prediction that a pole shift was soon somewhere in his future, but few believe a word that he said. However, do you remember what the outcome was in the end biblically speaking? Every 3600 years our planet earth suffers a poleshift, but why? Again, this catastrophic pole shift phenomenon is once again upon our horizon, whereas today our scientists are well aware of what lies ahead, yet there is enforced silence about everything relating to this. Will we soon be warned to start preparation before it is too late by our governments? Will you to your peril likewise be numbered and counted amongst the mindless mockers as well?
      Thanks