From Arab Spring - To Arab Winter??? Why?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012
      From Arab Spring - To Arab Winter??? Why?
      Hi All,
      Gotta post this latest ZetaTalk on the massive global protests/uprisings against USA Embassies (WHITE SUPREMACY DENS) all across the planet earth among many third world nations! My question is, will these protests subside, or will they continue to grow - as admittedly, our foreign policy is not and has never ever been based on mutual respect and true empowerment towards a single third world nation. Instead, our real foreign policy has in effect been based on racial exploitation, unbridled ungodly usury and greed, ethnic enslavement and the ultimate control of these nation's (all of them) people, governments, and their natural resources!
      If anyone doubt in their mind this raw indisputable truth, for starters, please read any book by John Perkins, especially "The Confession of an Economic HITMAN"!

      Today we witness how the release of the anti-Islam film "innocence of Islam" directed by a so called "Sam Bacile" in July 2012, has resulted in widespread unrest in middle east and the death of American ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens. the fact that such types of portrayals is widely known to cause violent backlashes as was the case with the Danish cartoons depicting Muhammad some time ago, perhaps the creators of the video knew what the response would be. My question: is there a greater purpose behind this film, since the American ambassador got killed? Or was that just collateral damage? Any insight would be appreciated. http://news.yahoo.com/anti-islam-film-sparks-libya-egypt-protests-010225564.html [and from another] http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81150.html Netanyahu’s goal is one of two things: to get Iran to stop enriching, or to get the U.S. to help strike Iran. He’s not trying to get the green light to
      strike Iran on his own. Netanyahu is growing increasingly nervous, in part because Obama seems more likely to win reelection now than before the conventions. Iran continues to pursue its program at secret locations, according to international inspectors who say sanctions and a cyber-attacks on nuclear facilities have slowed but not stopped the Islamic state’s bid to join Israel as a Mideast nuclear power. [and from another] http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/12/identity-of-anti-muslim-filmmaker-called-into-question/
      >A man who claimed he’s the creator of an anti-Muslim film that’s sparked violent protests in Libya and Egypt may not be who he says he is. The mysterious “Sam Bacile†claiming to be a California real estate developer and an Israeli Jew who raised $5 million for the film from 100 other nameless Jewish donors. [and from another]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/nakoula-basseley-nakoula-anti-islam-film_n_1879195.html The search for those behind the provocative, anti-Muslim film implicated in violent protests in Egypt and Libya led Wednesday to a California Coptic Christian convicted of financial crimes who acknowledged his role in managing and providing logistics for the production. Nakoula denied he directed the film and said he knew the self-described filmmaker, Sam Bacile. Federal court papers said Nakoula's aliases included Nicola Bacily, Erwin Salameh and others.
      Who was behind the low-budget film so insulting to Mohammed that it spurred the embassy riots? It is indirectly the producer, Nakoula, who bears a grudge against Muslims and is a shady character convicted of numerous financial crimes. But the funds reportedly came from scores of Jews, and the pseudonym used, Sam Bacile, was described as as an “Israeli Jewâ€. Is Israel’s hand in this spurt to violence? Without doubt, and the almost simultaneous flap over Netanyahu’s incessant demands on Obama is not a coincidence. Netanyahu wants the US to go to war with Iran, so that Israel can continue to snatch land from the Palestinians.

      This has been a long-running argument, reaching back into the Bush administration, when the hawks in the Israeli government saw an opportunity to invade Iran as well as Iraq and Afghanistan. The US Defense Department refused Bush’s orders in this regard. With the US now having exited Iraq and rapidly leaving Afghanistan, they saw Romney’s alliance with the Jewish community, and their money, as a last hope. Seeking to create a crisis to shake up the race in Romney’s favor, Netanyahu and his cronies at the helm in Israel fomented attacks against the US in the Middle East. What better way to do this than have a Hollywood producer make a film depicting Mohammed as a homosexual child molester?

      This has backfired on Netanyahu, as initial reports were that “Sam Bacile†developed the film with millions from Jewish investors, and is himself an “Israeli Jewâ€. Now linked to a debacle that killed a US ambassador and having encouraged Romney to make a foreign policy blunder, Netanyahu is further behind than ever. The US is bankrupt, and cannot continue to fund Israel as before, particularly when they continue their bully stance. War with Iran is completely out of the question, even if they become a nuclear power, as no country casually starts a nuclear war, as Obama knows. Nor will Obama be goaded into such a war.