Donald Schmidt on Un-X News Radio 6pm CST tonight!

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      Tonight on Un-X News Radio 6 pm - 8 pm CST, my guest is UFO researcher Donald Schmidt.
      Topic of discussion - Don's latest research into the Roswell investigation, the next Roswell movie, TV series and Museum exhibit, and plans for the next archaeological dig.
      Visit www.roswellinvestigator.com for more info.
      Listen live at talkstreamlive.com, click on Un-X News Radio and the green bar.
      Or visit www.globalradioalliance.com for more info on the show or to listen to archived shows anytime, and join in the live chat room.

      This is LIVE internet radio.

      Margie Kay
      Host of Un-X News Radio on Global Radio Alliance
      http://www.globalradioalliance.com
      Publisher of Un-X News Magazine
      QUEST Investigation GroupPO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      Website: www.margiekay.com