“Cell Phone” Found In 1928 Charl ie Chaplin Movie ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      “Cell Phone” Found In 1928 Charlie Chaplin Movie ?
      This is one that has been around for a while and raised MUCH debate . I posted it for some of you who may not have seen it . Many say this is an antique hearing device …but that explanation is met by… if so then why is SHE talking into it ? Watch and see what you think .
      Watch at : http://drryles.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/cell-phone-found-in-1928-charlie-chaplin-movie/