Re: [UFOnet] RE; unified fields

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8, 2012
      So now we have sorted that out - what happens is that theories get updated.

      For instance if the Prometheus film were real - and life on earth were created by aliens, then Evolution theory would be updated accordingly, and the issue moved from how did life start on earth to becoming how did life start on the alien world.

      In the case of unified field theory it is -

      Einstein starts with special relativity he updates to general relativity and then wants update to unified field theory.

      Of course there are updates for quantum theory . Einstein's relativity is called a classical theory, so there are various quantum updates- Dirac equation - quantum update to special relativity, Klein-Gordon equation partial quantum update to general relativity. General relativity  being called geometrodynamics by the Wheeler group, so quantum update then calling it - quantum geometrodynamics. Then you get other updates like increase the number of dimensions etc etc. So is just basically a mathematical update of going from one equation to another - say from non-relativistic quantum mechanics of Schrodinger equation to update of Dirac equation.

      Mathematical modelling in otherwords - updating the mathematical model.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 9, 2012
        Q. Why do they get 'updated' then?

        A. Because they were wrong in the first place!

        S.
        At 20:39 08/08/2012, you wrote:

        >no you are wrong, the method is math modelling where models get updated

      • ROGER ANDERTON
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 9, 2012
          update comes as new things are discovered.