Re: [UFOnet] RE; unified fields

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 8, 2012
      different theories - just different ways of looking at things

      ________________________________
      Which is another way of saying there is no proven fact.

      Just theories, many of them.

      Skywatch

    • skywatch
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 8, 2012
        At 16:10 08/08/2012, you wrote:

        >different theories - just different ways of looking at things

        Nope, that would be different opinions.

        Theories (in this context) are guesses as to what may, or may not, be
        causing or happening.

        Skywatch
      • ROGER ANDERTON
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 8, 2012
          no you are wrong, the method is math modelling where models get updated

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 8, 2012
            So now we have sorted that out - what happens is that theories get updated.

            For instance if the Prometheus film were real - and life on earth were created by aliens, then Evolution theory would be updated accordingly, and the issue moved from how did life start on earth to becoming how did life start on the alien world.

            In the case of unified field theory it is -

            Einstein starts with special relativity he updates to general relativity and then wants update to unified field theory.

            Of course there are updates for quantum theory . Einstein's relativity is called a classical theory, so there are various quantum updates- Dirac equation - quantum update to special relativity, Klein-Gordon equation partial quantum update to general relativity. General relativity  being called geometrodynamics by the Wheeler group, so quantum update then calling it - quantum geometrodynamics. Then you get other updates like increase the number of dimensions etc etc. So is just basically a mathematical update of going from one equation to another - say from non-relativistic quantum mechanics of Schrodinger equation to update of Dirac equation.

            Mathematical modelling in otherwords - updating the mathematical model.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 9, 2012
              Q. Why do they get 'updated' then?

              A. Because they were wrong in the first place!

              S.
              At 20:39 08/08/2012, you wrote:

              >no you are wrong, the method is math modelling where models get updated

            • ROGER ANDERTON
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 9, 2012
                update comes as new things are discovered.