Re: [UFOnet] Re: Remote viewing

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      >>unified field theory is just that, an unproven theory.

      that is a state of denial same as Galileo had to face from his detractors.
      if there are fields then no reason why they aren't unified.

      ________________________________
      Date: Sun Aug 5, 2012 10:11 am ((PDT))

      The CIA certainly seem to believe as they use remote viewing daily

      Sent from my iPod

      Messages in this topic (2)
      2b. Re:
      Posted by: "ROGER ANDERTON" R.J.Anderton@...
      Date: Sun Aug 5, 2012 12:09 pm ((PDT))

      going by unified field theory - everything should be interconnected
      something like as portrayed in Avatar so remote viewing should work, but it is
      not science as mainstream believes it, hence cover-up