Re: [UFOnet]

  • sgtwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      <<<2.2. Re: Zeta Talk Newsletter
      Posted by: "Jeff" jadams9845@... jadams9845
      Date: Sat Aug 4, 2012 7:04 pm ((PDT))

      <<<This is a conversation for idiots! Channeled information has no
      credibility.

      This list has many of the same problems that other lists have. Since the
      advent of the Forum style sites lists have fallen from use and therefore
      draw fewer members and contributers. With the drop in participation comes a
      less interesting content. Many weeks often have no posts except the "Zeta
      News"
      I don't buy into channelling either. I also don't accept orbs, shadow
      people, contactees, and the vast majority of abductees as valid parts of the
      UFO phenomenon.
      There are good lists such as UFOUpdates, with its tight restrictions on
      posting. And some really decent forum style sites.
      Perhaps we should try to start a good arguement and get folks interested.
      Let's start with what we have just mentioned. Does "channeling", and
      other forms of mental contact, really have any credibility, and should those
      who claim such contacts be considered fakes?